Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says (22143 Views)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by lawnreigh(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Goahead:
太晚了慢性子
你 沒有 脑
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by brojoshua: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Almost all Nigerians have been destroying Nigeria, one way or another, for so many years back till now and most of us are still destroying her and bent on destroying her still and even those who have no major ways to destroy her are supporting those who are destroying her, and now almost everybody are on the president and co to fix the problems of Nigeria quickly, looking for a magic or miracle. If Nigerians are looking for miracles of good society, economic development and developed country, may be they should go to their super pastors to bring such down from 'their heavens' for them.
Are we not all in Nigeria reaping what we have sown? The word of God says, "There is no peace, says the Lord, for the wicked."
And are we not very, very wicked in Nigeria and almost in all Africa, being corrupt, selfish, greedy, unjust, idolatry, tribalistic, foolish and blind even with the false pastors.
Can we continue in evil and expect good to be our portion? No.
Finally let everyone that are involved in destroying Nigeria in one way or another turn from his or her evil ways and let each start to do good, first to himself, then to his wife, children( or child to parents), other family members, neighbors in street, in his village, town, state and nationally and even internationally. And let us support and associate with what is just, true, righteousness good and of mercy.
The Word of God says, "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
If God does not help us nether Buhari nor any man will be able to help us. In God I put my hope and not in any man.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by brojoshua: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
cescky:
not much was expected of bitter ssce holder anyways
But the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
And righteousness exalts a nation and not education. Or sorry do understand what I am saying? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na now day break for Buhari side. He has been sleeping for 10 months. Mr President, I beg you with the name of God, please come back from China and try to stay in your country for at least 1 year before travelling again to fix all these problems o. We have not had light for 2 week in my area, no water for 2 weeks, no fuel for 3 weeks, everything in the market has gone up.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
If as a Nigerian, you voted him based on the promise to fix Nigeria within one year or some other stuffs you mentioned below, then permit me to say that you are retarded.

Your agitations will forever be dubious until y'all guys get it into your thick skulls that Buhari was/is not the messiah - he was only the better option of the duo (him and Jona).

kutchs:
When did he come to that realization, before the elections or after?
I can remember vividly how this man and his band of crooks went about town undermining all the efforts of the Jonqthan's administration to fix Nigeria.
I can remember how he promised to fix Nigeria within one year of his office.
I can remember the names they called Jonathan.
I can remember one of his lieutenant St Fashola telling his gullible followers that providing 24 hours electricity supply isn't rocket science.
I can remember the millions of promises he and party made.
Reasonable Nigerians know it isn't a day's job but you deceived many, so do the little you can and run away you are a waste and a big disgrace.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by judondasylva(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
I hate to here people saying 1year is not enough
to fix Nigeria problems or to fix the rot that the
previous government left behind. so how does
that connect to the fact that it took the President
3months to appoint ministers? and taking almost
1year to draft a budget? traveling from place to
place? if you say some one is working at least
you will see a little sign or are most u blind? May God bless you with all this good work Bubu
is doing till 2023..
May you continue to enjoy fuel as is till 2023.
Power outages, well since you love it, then
Recieve it in god's name till 2023..
This thing happening to many families right now,
they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer
your prayer in that subject..So it may be
abundant as you requested.
There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI
herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he
wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..
Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished
urself especially that of which the murderous
Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii,
Biko receive abundantly. .
May your prayers be answer IJN.. Amen..
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Skseries: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
HirstMOG:

when you are stucked in an enclosed place with some fellows with body odour and smelling mouth, you can't help but endure whether they are your friends or not. are you not feeling the body odour of the dullard too?? you said 2019, we are both in the same boat
like i said, like it or not we both stuck till 2019
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by danielicon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Doyin2:

I am challenging you on an intellectual discus!

Although I do not support military rule,but I still need to prove to you that Nigeria was even better(sadly) under military rule,than under PDP 16 year rule!

Which economic indices should we exploit?

oh really??

I think u start with the heavy economic mismanagement Nigeria experienced under abacha. Nigeria is yet to recover
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by cescky(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
brojoshua:

But the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
And righteousness exalts a nation and not education. Or sorry do understand what I am saying? [color=#006600][/color]

am sorry for you for you dont understand what you are saying.....so buhari is the righteous?

the issue with nigeria is the leadership and docile follwers like bro lipsrsealed
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by viccassi(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Doyin2:

Well let me agree with a not too good start.But hey, in a marathon race,which is more important,the finish or the start?

Unless you do not accept that fixing Nigeria is not a 100 meters dash!

So do not be surprised if you see me carry placard ''APC must go'' in few years time!!!!

Think it is getting close for your last comment
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by ituaton(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan vandalise the country
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Doyin2:

It is only a stack illiterate like you, would define illiteracy as lack of certificate!

However let me come down to your illiteracy level:

By your own definition of illiteracy,PMB is definitely not an illiterate.

I am very much interested on how the cost of governance could be cut down by 80%, as a quick fix,kindly educate us further.

When your constitution says you must engage 36 ministers and you think reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?Or you think the president has the powers to cut down their salaries?

When the constitution says you must have 109 senators and 360 house of reps members and the president does not even have any powers to reduce their fraudulent salaries,yet for you, reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?

Or you think constitutionally reducing the number of NASS members would be an easy task and a quick fix?

80% reduction in cost of governance,with the present constitution?Or did you mean 8%,which is quite achievable by reducing frivolous appointments and expenditure?

TALK IS VERY CHEAP!

local-man, how market grin
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by orisa37: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2020
TRUST IN GOD. HE FIXES ALL PROBLEMS AND WILL FIX NIGERIA PROBLEMS EARLIER THAN YOU MAY CONCEIVE.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Racoon(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Guess you can all see your miserable lives today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA / Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.