Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says (22102 Views)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by tit(f): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2016
QED

1 Share

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari the #bushfaller presido...always addressing mumugerians from afar. You better get to work and quit rapping folks with different lyrics everyday.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2016
There is one quick-fix you Incompetent illiterate (on account of No Certificate) - cut down cost of Governance by 80% let our public officers start earning salaries for once and earn at the same level their international counterparts earn - even if they do not do any work since the military went back to the barracks.. If you still have any teeth in your mouth make this happen or you will just be counting cows like fulani herders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by santafe(m): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2016
I personally think people should stop blaming Jonathan. Jonathan was foisted on us by obj. I am sure GEJ never planned on being president.
The major damage to this country after military rule was done under OBJs regime.
He had the chance to change Nigeria. He had the chance to establish a solid electoral process that would produce a sound presidential candidate. OBJ and pdp had a great chance to change Nigeria. GEJ was just a puppet.
Buhari is not the best either. He was part of the military that destroyed the country. He does not have what it takes for that seat.
We also make the mistake of not holding our governor's accountable.
I think our Governor's and legislature's have more power to change Nigeria than the president.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by trillville(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2016
xandy84:
On the railway. Some of those railway GEJ bought are better than the ones we use here in Chicago. I'm not a fan of GEJ but to expect bullet trains is to ask for too much of him.

This your lie no get part 2. Which train system are you referring too? The amtrak or the subway.

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by trillville(m): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2016
godoluwa:
how many d bubu don purchase? how many did obasanjo purchased despite his 2terms in office? how many jobs has buhari create since he assume power? hw many inconclusive elections do we av under bubu? weve experienced fuel scarcity+shortage 4times within 11months of bubu, how many times do we experience such under GEJ? whats the naira to $ exchange rate under GEJ & whatz it under bubu? whatz d inflation rate under GEJ & whats the inflation rate under bubu? theres more if u want

What was the price of crude oil under GEJ vs under Buhari?
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by livebullet(m): 3:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Adminisher:

It is very very important for young people to realise this. There is no magic key outside endurance , hardwork and innovation. There is no smart idea to fix poverty but work. Any politician telling you otherwise is lying to you.
i.e to say, buhari lied ...cos he said he got d magical wand to all naija's issues.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by toyinid78: 3:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Some foolish people wud say buhari is on point we ar all in nigeria wen he said he wud do wonders,any on nairalnad its hard to see people who think deep,dey ar few ,some ar here to just fight for buhari,one day a carpenter wud b d president n all of u dat can read n write wud come on nairaland to b wasting ur school certificates reason only to write grammer here n forget u can solve nigeria problem asa graduate of soso course but rada u use it for empployment here
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by toyinid78: 3:38am On Apr 14, 2016
santafe:
I personally think people should stop blaming Jonathan. Jonathan was foisted on us by obj. I am sure GEJ never planned on being president.
The major damage to this country after military rule was done under OBJs regime.
He had the chance to change Nigeria. He had the chance to establish a solid electoral process that would produce a sound presidential candidate. OBJ and pdp had a great chance to change Nigeria. GEJ was just a puppet.
Buhari is not the best either. He was part of the military that destroyed the country. He does not have what it takes for that seat.
We also make the mistake of not holding our governor's accountable.
I think our Governor's and legislature's have more power to change Nigeria than the president.
who ever u ar God wud bless u,dis ar d type mike adenuga n dangote employ cos dey can work without supervision while some come here to say trash u solved d problem wise thinking God wud take u high in Jesus name
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 14, 2016
The way buhari gets insulted these day is amazing... hehehe
Boys are not smiling...
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Dahveydson(m): 4:57am On Apr 14, 2016
inosend:
Much as i liked pmb, he should have been straight with us during his campaign tours instead of bragging of having the magic-wand to solving naija's problem in a "blink of an eye." I still have respect for him.

PMB said he will do three things

1. Fight corruption
2. Ensure security and wipe out Boko haram
3. Stabilise and develop the economy

And we are being honest, he has started on all three. The third one is the present and pressing challenge and I believe in a little time, things will pick up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2016
He just announced his Failure at d long run...Abeg impeach this man joor...U zombies made him to climb thr..A man exhumed frm d grave of 9ja..chai..SHAME nigeria
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Skseries: 5:53am On Apr 14, 2016
kutchs:
When did he come to that realization, before the elections or after?
I can remember vividly how this man and his band of crooks went about town undermining all the efforts of the Jonqthan's administration to fix Nigeria.
I can remember how he promised to fix Nigeria within one year of his office.
I can remember the names they called Jonathan.
I can remember one of his lieutenant St Fashola telling his gullible followers that providing 24 hours electricity supply isn't rocket science.
I can remember the millions of promises he and party made.
Reasonable Nigerians know it isn't a day's job but you deceived many, so do the little you can and run away you are a waste and a big disgrace.
urmmm sorry to ask, is this abt jonahtan or nigeria cus am kinda confuse here... i tot elections were over, u talked as if is only APC that bad mouth GEJ, didnt pdp say alot of bad tins abt PMB. i recall a particular documentaary abt the saying that gave the influence that he will islamise nigeria wen he gets to power, they even went ahead to say a general has no basic education, come on. Deal wit it. U stuck wit him for the next 3yrs, wail and cry as much as u like.... Wot gets me most angry abt u ppl is that u act as if GEJ was some kind of hero that fix nigeria, dont leme use the hyp word
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by greatnow: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Dahveydson:
Of course!

I know what PMB say won't be palatable with people who were quiet while their hero lay waste to our resources for 6 years, but the few reasonable ones understand and know that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Things may look shaky at the moment, but I am confident that we are on the right track.

God bless Nigeria.
SHUT THE FCK UP!!!
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Mackson01: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari is my man. Nigeria should just wake up to the reality that Rome was not built in a day. We have started the journey in the right direction. No matter how fast /speedy you are going on a wrong track,( with Jonathan), you will still end up in trouble.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by dokyOloye: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
cescky:
not much was expected of bitter ssce holder anyways
where is d SSCE sef,up till today,we never see am.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Continue this rubbish mr no quick fix.....2019 will tell
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by nabiz(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria will never develop even in hundred year to come unless full federalism is practiced. let us stop lying to our self nigeria need to be restructured
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by HirstMOG(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2016
we are already aware that you are a dullard.

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by iretex1(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Baba for don't mention this during the campaign season, he's truly cheated our trust. Chai!

Any positive development baba may be considering, if he hasn't laid the foundation after a year, it's a clear indication that he could waste the 4yr opportunity he has.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by HirstMOG(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Skseries:
urmmm sorry to ask, is this abt jonahtan or nigeria cus am kinda confuse here... i tot elections were over, u talked as if is only APC that bad mouth GEJ, didnt pdp say alot of bad tins abt PMB. i recall a particular documentaary abt the saying that gave the influence that he will islamise nigeria wen he gets to power, they even went ahead to say a general has no basic education, come on. Deal wit it. U stuck wit him for the next 3yrs, wail and cry as much as u like.... Wot gets me most angry abt u ppl is that u act as if GEJ was some kind of hero that fix nigeria, dont leme use the hyp word

when you are stucked in an enclosed place with some fellows with body odour and smelling mouth, you can't help but endure whether they are your friends or not. are you not feeling the body odour of the dullard too?? you said 2019, we are both in the same boat

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Caseless: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2016
kutchs:
When did he come to that realization, before the elections or after?
I can remember vividly how this man and his band of crooks went about town undermining all the efforts of the Jonqthan's administration to fix Nigeria.
I can remember how he promised to fix Nigeria within one year of his office.
I can remember the names they called Jonathan.
I can remember one of his lieutenant St Fashola telling his gullible followers that providing 24 hours electricity supply isn't rocket science.
I can remember the millions of promises he and party made.
Reasonable Nigerians know it isn't a day's job but you deceived many, so do the little you can and run away you are a waste and a big disgrace.
give us link to where he said he'd fix Nigeria in one year.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Doyin2(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2016
everydayperson:
There is one quick-fix you Incompetent illiterate (on account of No Certificate) - cut down cost of Governance by 80% let our public officers start earning salaries for once and earn at the same level their international counterparts earn - even if they do not do any work since the military went back to the barracks.. If you still have any teeth in your mouth make this happen or you will just be counting cows like fulani herders
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Omotonsho(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Doyin2:

Kindly provide evidence to show that PMB promised to fix Nigeria within one year!

Of course 24 hr electricity is not rocket science,but that does not mean Fashola said it would be attained within one year,what past governments could not provide in at least 16years!.
My guy, February 04th 2015, Fashoola said, any serious government will provide 24hrs power supply in 6 months.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by hibaro: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2016
baba u need to do something and we also need to be a little patient

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Doyin2(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2016
everydayperson:

It is only a stack illiterate like you, would define illiteracy as lack of certificate!

However let me come down to your illiteracy level:

By your own definition of illiteracy,PMB is definitely not an illiterate.

I am very much interested on how the cost of governance could be cut down by 80%, as a quick fix,kindly educate us further.

When your constitution says you must engage 36 ministers and you think reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?Or you think the president has the powers to cut down their salaries?

When the constitution says you must have 109 senators and 360 house of reps members and the president does not even have any powers to reduce their fraudulent salaries,yet for you, reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?

Or you think constitutionally reducing the number of NASS members would be an easy task and a quick fix?

80% reduction in cost of governance,with the present constitution?Or did you mean 8%,which is quite achievable by reducing frivolous appointments and expenditure?

TALK IS VERY CHEAP!
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Doyin2(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Omotonsho:
My guy, February 04th 2015, Fashoola said, any serious government will provide 24hrs power supply in 6 months.

This is definitely not an evidence.Kindly Refer me to any link .

I am not a zombie,I will surely apologize publicly ,if you can provide evidence beyond any reasonable doubt,to support your claim.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by juman(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Incompetence of great magnitude.
It reminds me of similar reckless statement made by obasanjo government that the power would be stable by year 2050.

This country needs another president that can quickly fix the country.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Doyin2:

It is only a stack illiterate like you, would define illiteracy as lack of certificate!

However let me come down to your illiteracy level:

By your own definition of illiteracy,PMB is definitely not an illiterate.

I am very much interested on how the cost of governance could be cut down by 80%, as a quick fix,kindly educate us further.

When your constitution says you must engage 36 ministers and you think reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?Or you think the president has the powers to cut down their salaries?

When the constitution says you must have 109 senators and 360 house of reps members and the president does not even have any powers to reduce their fraudulent salaries,yet for you, reducing cost of governance by 80% would be a quick fix?

Or you think constitutionally reducing the number of NASS members would be an easy task and a quick fix?

80% reduction in cost of governance,with the present constitution?Or did you mean 8%,which is quite achievable by reducing frivolous appointments and expenditure?

TALK IS VERY CHEAP!

well so you know the problem - then what is the solution you well schooled person?
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by chuksmad(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
trillville:

More Universities when graduates do not have jobs? Pls what railway are you talking about? I hope it is not the 1920's locomotives he purchased you are referring too.
Common fuel and light that was improved during GED time, your Buhari is finding it as a rocket science to solve now. Pls be truthful with yourself. Things are really getting worse
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2016
achinice:
Continue this rubbish mr no quick fix.....2019 will tell
u sure say he go even dey alive den?
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Aal izz well.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit / NASS To Receive List Of Tinubu's Ministerial Nominees Tomorrow / Nigerian Jet For Malawian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.