Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says (22103 Views)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians / Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Goddex: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=18pt]This man is a disgrace to Nigeria, I swear.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by greatbrian(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
APC z coming to the realisation of the problem encountered by PDP. Thought they saw PDP has been lazy. Lemme just read the comments to make it zingy. Zilch.

4 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by castrokins(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hi Traveler, Kindly Honorably Resign And Make Way For Someone Who Would Stand Up To Our Challenges As A Nation. You Guys Promised To Bring Down Heaven And Pave Our Roads With Gold. I Still Bought Fuel N230 Today After You've Been A Year Old In Office. Electricity Is Still A Far Cry For The 40000mw You Guys Promised. Pupils Are Still Waiting For Their Free Meal, Indigent Nigerians Are Dying Without Benefiting From Your N5000/month Promise. At The Moment, N1-$1 Seem Possible Only In Heaven (But You Promised), You're Still Flying All The Jets You Vowed To Sell Off. Amaechi Is Still In A Cabinet Fighting Corruption. Need I Remind You More? Please RESIGN From China Already.

5 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Zdoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Goahead:
太晚了慢性子
Do you mean chin chun chin? Ok goahead.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by dam4wummy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
i hope he actually reads and understand all the papers he signed

6 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by kpomkwem(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Of course we all knew there wouldn't be a quick fix for the issues. At least give us a roadmap towards progress so that we Nigerians would have an idea of when things will begin to get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by chubbygal(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
That's enough Buhari

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Cubeet: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chaii Buhari
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Goddex: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
yemite1925:
We believe in you baba Ride on....
[size=18pt]
Zombie spotted
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by canalily(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Come,undecidedOga Dee Buhariangryyou must quickly fix Nigeria or shocked elsesmiley

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by excel101(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
What the president meant is that he can't repair the damages in his tenure. Nigerians all the promises are hopeless.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by godoluwa(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
AnanseK:

You must be from outer space - Jonathan never made a single effort to fix Nigeria and I challenge you to mention one effort he made except accepting defeat when he was defeated. With Jonathan Nigeria was a progressive failure dancing on the brink as they phrased it.
u mean with the establisment of federal universities across d country, re-awakening of railway service etc GEJ is still a failure?

8 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Doyin2:

To remove your shame,kindly provide evidence to show that PMB or fashola promised to fix Nigeria or provide 24 hrs electricity within one year!

Liar from the pit of hell!

Yes they made a lot of promises,but not all to be fulfilled within one year!

You are just biased with sentiments. How much did they p*y you? No worry, e go soon 4inish, then you will realise what an average 9jarian face to survive.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by trillville(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
godoluwa:
u mean with the establisment of federal universities across d country, re-awakening of railway service etc GEJ is still a failure?
More Universities when graduates do not have jobs? Pls what railway are you talking about? I hope it is not the 1920's locomotives he purchased you are referring too.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by merbenko: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Doyin2:

To remove your shame,kindly provide evidence to show that PMB or fashola promised to fix Nigeria or provide 24 hrs electricity within one year!

Liar from the pit of hell!

Yes they made a lot of promises,but not all to be fulfilled within one year!
please be reasonable and accept the fact that the government is falling down. Did you mean if he didn't promise to fix Nigeria then the poor masses should die. We are not campaigning now but time for work and this is the time if this government didnt do any thing now nothing tangible will come out from This government
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by mekonglobal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wait oo is it, that this man isn't aware of the distructive impact of his Fulani brothers across many communities in dis country or that he just choose to ignore Buhaaaaaaaaari call ur brothers n their cattle to order...i repeat no cattle is worth the life of any Nigerian!!!!
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by okezed: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
he is telling vandals to desist from vandalism or .... all the way from china. hope temporo is not hiding in china
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by akinsbaba2015: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
merbenko:
please be reasonable and accept the fact that the government is falling down. Did you mean if he didn't promise to fix Nigeria then the poor masses should die. We are not campaigning now but time for work and this is the time if this government didnt do any thing now nothing tangible will come out from This government
Your mindset is horrible to behold and so engaging you is simply a sheer waste of time. I learnt recently that the bitterness in the bellies of supporters of the failed era is simply astonishing. Even their godfathers in the PDP have been scoring own goals in recent times. Wailers simply have nothing to offer in terms of constructive opposition, they are just good at wailing endlessly.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by sinistermind(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mr. President, we know it isn't a day's job but your promises made it seem like a job of months. The promises you made that'll be done in your first year in office, most of them are now becoming stories. We aren't just criticising you, we are holding you to your words.

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by grandfada(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
dalongjnr:
we support you on this, Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by ultraGM: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
kutchs:
When did he come to that realization, before the elections or after?
I can remember vividly how this man and his band of crooks went about town undermining all the efforts of the Jonqthan's administration to fix Nigeria.
I can remember how he promised to fix Nigeria within one year of his office.
I can remember the names they called Jonathan.
I can remember one of his lieutenant St Fashola telling his gullible followers that providing 24 hours electricity supply isn't rocket science.
I can remember the millions of promises he and party made.
Reasonable Nigerians know it isn't a day's job but you deceived many, so do the little you can and run away you are a waste and a big disgrace.

Why do you drag Jonathan Name to the debate, abeg face your Buhari

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by grandfada(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Doyin2:

Kindly provide evidence to show that PMB promised to fix Nigeria within one year!

Of course 24 hr electricity is not rocket science,but that does not mean Fashola said it would be attained within one year,what past governments could not provide in at least 16years!.
Anu mpama!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Itulah(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
AnanseK:

You must be from outer space - Jonathan never made a single effort to fix Nigeria and I challenge you to mention one effort he made except accepting defeat when he was defeated. With Jonathan Nigeria was a progressive failure dancing on the brink as they phrased it.

How old are you exactly

2 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by AnanseK(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
godoluwa:

See what Jonathan spent his time doing as president.

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by godoluwa(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
trillville:

More Universities when graduates do not have jobs? Pls what railway are you talking about? I hope it is not the 1920's locomotives he purchased you are referring too.
how many d bubu don purchase? how many did obasanjo purchased despite his 2terms in office? how many jobs has buhari create since he assume power? hw many inconclusive elections do we av under bubu? weve experienced fuel scarcity+shortage 4times within 11months of bubu, how many times do we experience such under GEJ? whats the naira to $ exchange rate under GEJ & whatz it under bubu? whatz d inflation rate under GEJ & whats the inflation rate under bubu? theres more if u want

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by inosend: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dahveydson:
Of course!

I know what PMB say won't be palatable with people who were quiet while their hero lay waste to our resources for 6 years, but the few reasonable ones understand and know that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Things may look shaky at the moment, but I am confident that we are on the right track.

God bless Nigeria.
Much as i liked pmb, he should have been straight with us during his campaign tours instead of bragging of having the magic-wand to solving naija's problem in a "blink of an eye." I still have respect for him.
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by godoluwa(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
AnanseK:

See what Jonathan spent his time doing as president.
u r wrong coz bubu actually said northern muslim should nt vote for infidel(non-muslim)

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
cescky:
not much was expected of bitter ssce holder anyways

Na who dash that olodo SSCE!!!

1 Like

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by weezii(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
You must give us the quick change you promised we will see once you're voted in Mr Buhari
Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by nsedet: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
This government is the biggest scam in the history of this country. They are the true diffinition of corruption walai
kutchs:
I can remember vividly how this man and his band of crooks went about town undermining all the efforts of the Jonqthan's administration to fix Nigeria.
I can remember one of his lieutenant St Fashola telling his gullible followers that providing 24 hours electricity supply isn't rocket science.
Reasonable Nigerians know it isn't a day's job but you deceived many, so do the little you can and run away you are a waste and a big disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by Doyin2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
merbenko:

Yes I agree,the masses are suffering , but do you sincerely believe within your heart that this government is not doing anything to restore Nigeria,after decades of decadence?

The falling oil price, whose fault?

For years we have been importing fuel(the only OPEC member doing so!),now forex is scarce due to falling oil price,and by extension Fuel is also scarce,so whose fault?

Before now,trillions had either been looted or wasted on power generation without substantial progress,now power generation and distribution have rightly or wrongly been handed over to private hands.We are now at their mercy,so whose fault?if MTN does not provide you good network,will you blame PMB for that??

Exchange rate is high at the black market,whose fault? My understanding of basic economic is that the lower the supply of forex,the higher the price!For decades,Oil had been the only source of forex for the FG and now that the oil price is down,whose fault?

I ask again,do you sincerely believe within your heart that the FG is doing nothing to fix Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says by sambisa5: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
kutchs:

that man has come to kill us,,,,,,,see the way things are so expensive,,,,when on earth are we going to get out of this.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky / Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors / Why I Visited Aregbesola – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.