Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady (1213 Views)

55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by surepunter: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
have tried this lines several times and it works magic lol

me:Hi am Mr right I heard u are looking for me

Gal:lol yuh are funny dun even know u

me: Am jide,a stud and u?

Gal:the name is shara

me:shara ..dats a Nice name .hope ur day as been beautiful as u are

Gal: Lol yeah and urs?

me:splendid ..I hope u have bought ur form

Gal:what form

me:don't tell me you don't know about the form

Gal:seriously I don't which form

me:I tot u knew about it u should hurry up and get it

Gal:plsssss wats the form about

me:haven't u heard online girls are buying form to compete for my heart

Gal loooool...Dude u are so funny

me:I want u to purchase the the form cuz am very sure u will win

Gal:Loool...and wat made u think so?

Me: cuz u have all the qualities to win....

you take it from......Not just the normal boring chats of how are you,how was ur nite,where are you,do u have lite..let's be creative guys
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by Blokifen(f): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok so whats next?Someone please complete it cause i know the girl will know hez a player boy in the end.
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by Kenzico(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm...But this lines make small sense cha.

Though some girls won't find it amusing and may neither cooperate undecided
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by godwinbatho(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
i go try am ..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by quintessence1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
U can only trip age 20 and below with those lines
Op change ur caption from lady to girls...
Real ladies will see ur lovely chat lines as DRY.
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by Frankdammy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Huh!.. Op, u try buh e doesn't work dat way anymor wit d iphone 6 gals of 2day o.!
Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by IamLEGEND1: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2016

Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by Darkseid(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm very sure that this guy isn't living in this country because if he is then he would know that the chat will go like this;

me:Hi am Mr right I heard u are looking for me
Gal:Hi
me: Am jide,a stud and u?
Gal:shara
me:shara ..dats a Nice name .hope ur day as been
beautiful as u are
Gal: ys
me:splendid ..I hope u have bought ur form
Gal:what form
me:don't tell me you don't know about the form
Gal: which form is it
me:I tot u knew about it u should hurry up and get it
Gal:hmm
me:haven't u heard online girls are buying form to
compete for my heart
Gal: kk lol
me:I want u to purchase the the form cuz am very sure u
will win
Gal:hmm
Me: cuz u have all the qualities to win....

And I thought girls were anoying. The OP still uses this useless abbreviations.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Lovely Chat Lines To Use When Chating With A Lady by peekeny(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
OP, U tried.

(1) (Reply)

How To Date By Personality: The 16 Personality Types And Dating / Latest Nairaland Love... / The Truth About Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.