Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend (1783 Views)

Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog / Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by vondaman: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
You can never overemphasize the power of words in a relationship, sweet and romantic words that touch the hearts; even the hardest of hearts. We often say that action speaks louder than words but when you come to relating to women, word indeed plays a major role. A lady likes to hear words like “baby you are beautiful,” “baby you are my heart desire” etc. Funny enough, most men shy away from saying these words or probably they think it doesn’t matter, but the fact is that it does. The earlier you start using these words the better for your relationship. Here are some of the romantic things to say to your girlfriend.

Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend In A Text

1. I plan on being with you until forever ends.
2. I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
3. I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day.
4. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
5. To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always!
6. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.
7. I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile.
8. I’d like to wake up next to you every morning!
9. Life is beautiful because of you
10. For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.
11. I can’t live without you.
12. Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.
13. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.
14. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.
15. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
16. You make my heart melt!
17. Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!
18. I miss you, we should get together soon!
19. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.
20. I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.
21. You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me.
22. My heart began a journey the first time I looked into your eyes.
23. I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them.
24. I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul.
25. I sometimes think of you when you’re away and smile away to myself. People think I’m nuts.

See all >>http://www.vondanews.com/55-romantic-lines-to-say-to-your-girlfriend/

2 Likes

Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Primary school line...tell gurl dix one, him go look u like small boi

1 Like

Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by DarkMagic(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
56)I got your cash right now,come pick it up
That one romantic die tongue tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin anybody that says those nonsense wants to loose his relationship. romantic lines are useless
Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by labake1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
DarkMagic:

Send the address grin
Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by ibori1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
labake1:

Send the address grin
oooo rrr

Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by labake1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
ibori1:

oooo rrr

Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by HouseOfWine: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

#99 B1tch when U gon svck these nuts?
Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by vondaman: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
labake1:

Send the address grin

Lol
Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by ayazor: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
HouseOfWine:
grin

#99 B1tch when U gon svck these nuts?

Lol
Re: 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
DarkMagic:
lol i love you man.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin Brother For Two Years! Pls Advice Me / A Whatsapp Group For Shy And Lonely Real Singles That're Ready To Mingle. / Kim Kardashian Drops Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.