Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jesus Reveals Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Reveals Himself (2939 Views)

Poll: Did You Trusth Jesus?

No , Jesus is not entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Yes, Jesus is entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus.: 0% (0 votes)
Who Cares?: 0% (0 votes)
Yes,I Trusth Jesus.: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Psalms 50 - Reveals The Heart And Mind Of God On Giving/tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
"I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

This verse presents the most shocking  shocked revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!

In Isaiah 14:12, St. Jerome, translated the Hebrew "morning star" into the Latin term "Lucifer" (light bearer), a name commonly ascribed to Satan by Christians, and represents the fallen star, an ancient symbol for the fallen or evil one. The mourning star actually appears as the planet Venus, the brightest "star" in the sky (but the ancients did not know about planets). Venus always appears low on the horizon, thus it looked like a fallen star (fallen angel) to the believers.

Although the Isaiah verse describes the fallen king of Babylon, Christians have, for centuries, ascribed Satan as taking many forms. And what more powerful form could an evil being take than to pretend himself as the saviour of the world? This would certainly explain the hate filled verses attributed to Jesus and the blind followers who inherit ignorance. Thus, a conclusion, based on Christian beliefs of Satan, and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan!

What a Revelation! 
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by JeSoul(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[s]"I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

This verse presents the most shocking shocked revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!

In Isaiah 14:12, St. Jerome, translated the Hebrew "morning star" into the Latin term "Lucifer" (light bearer), a name commonly ascribed to Satan by Christians, and represents the fallen star, an ancient symbol for the fallen or evil one. The mourning star actually appears as the planet Venus, the brightest "star" in the sky (but the ancients did not know about planets). Venus always appears low on the horizon, thus it looked like a fallen star (fallen angel) to the believers.

Although the Isaiah verse describes the fallen king of Babylon, Christians have, for centuries, ascribed Satan as taking many forms. And what more powerful form could an evil being take than to pretend himself as the saviour of the world? This would certainly explain the hate filled verses attributed to Jesus and the blind followers who inherit ignorance. Thus, a conclusion, based on Christian beliefs of Satan, and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan![/s]

What a Revelation
  What rubbish.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by No2Atheism(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
rubbish indeed,
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by tubabie(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
Utter bollocks! embarassed
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
All you have to say is Rubbish  cheesy ,this is not any form of attack on Christianity but i really need you to explain and contribute to my own point of view concerning this revelation,please i beg you we are all here to learn from each other,so. .im convince we can help one another in spiritual growth.
Now that you have read,you have a brain to understand and make good use of it in sharings?,i see no harm on my thread ,but sincererity.i wont accept any senseless contribution because it can never help us to improve in learning.,dont get me twisted im not terrorising any religion without blamish.No2Atheism and Jesoul your respond is meaningless and still reaching to see you contribute your own points of view.

Waiting. . . . shocked
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

"I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

This verse presents the most shocking shocked revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star", the bread of Life and we call Him the Messiah cheesy - [/color]!

What a Revelation! 

Then says [color=#990000]Je'sus to him, get you from here Sa'tan for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve. Mthew 4 v 10 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

then the devil leaves Him and behold, angles came and ministered to Him mathew 4 v 11 grin grin grin grin

Wait for me for i shall surely visit you for explaination grin grin
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by JeSoul(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
There's no need to explain anything. Its 'rubbishness' is self-evident to anyone capabale of exercising the slightest of their brain power.
You took one verse from the bible, twisted it and built an entirely false premise on it ignoring all other verses that contradict your assertion = Rubbish.

All you spend your time doing here on NL is attempting and failing to discredit and disparage Christianity. Try as you may, the gates of your hell will not prevail against the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by tubabie(f): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

All you have to say is Rubbish  cheesy ,this is not any form of attack on Christianity but i really need you to explain and contribute to my own point of view concerning this revelation,please i beg you we are all here to learn from each other,so. .im convince we can help one another in spiritual growth.
Now that you have read,you have a brain to understand and make good use of it in sharings?,i see no harm on my thread ,but sincererity.i wont accept any senseless contribution because it can never help us to improve in learning.,dont get me twisted im not terrorising any religion without blamish.No2Atheism and Jesoul your respond is meaningless and still reaching to see you contribute your own points of view.

Waiting. . . . shocked

Be honest Ogaga4luv do you think your first post made sense? cheesy
If really you have chosen to follow lucifer, you should not seek validation of your faith from Christians.
Am personally interested in knowing how you can prove me wrong that its not utter bollocks that you have up there!

The onus is one you to bring more compelling facts to the table.

Ogaga4Luv:

This verse presents the most shocking  shocked revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!

Although the Isaiah verse describes the fallen king of Babylon, Christians have, for centuries, ascribed Satan as taking many forms. And what more powerful form could an evil being take than to pretend himself as the saviour of the world? This would certainly explain the hate filled verses attributed to Jesus and the blind followers who inherit ignorance. Thus, a conclusion, based on Christian beliefs of Satan, and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan!

What a Revelation! 

Can try to make more sense of this emboldened part?Expantiate embarassed
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by pops1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga you must be careful, many in this same manner have brought on themselves the wrath of God, God might be slow in anger but be sure he s got some in him, if he will not spare even his own servants like Moses who he (God) deprived of entering the promised land for the slightest of mistake, will you in any way be justified for such blasphemy?

" For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
Rev 22:17-19 (KJV)

You have been warned. .

BEWARE . .
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ tubabie
    I see nothing wrong with my first post?"Thread" and i hopefully need you to put me through why and why it doesn't made sense,"Full of pity"- i know this can change to sudden argurment later on ,but please. .i have no idea about your contribution for now,yeah- come to think twice you don't you dont know how to go along with the Sincerity on this thread,you have freewill to what you believe,i didn't force anybody to follow me,the choice is yours and really wish you be in the true path.
I proves you wrong for so many confirmed reason's,and i guest you know you're 100% wrong .,you have to be serious  my dear.i know you're a christian that's why your reaction always go against "honesty"- you're taking to be dishonesty.

Still waiting 4 better contribution. . . .
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by noetic2: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@ tubabie
    I see nothing wrong with my first post?"Thread" and i hopefully need you to put me through why and why it doesn't made sense,"Full of pity"- i know this can change to sudden argurment later on ,but please. .i have no idea about your contribution for now,yeah- come to think twice you don't you dont know how to go along with the Sincerity on this thread,you have freewill to what you believe,i didn't force anybody to follow me,the choice is yours and really wish you be in the true path.
I proves you wrong for so many confirmed reason's,and i guest you know you're 100% wrong .,you have to be serious  my dear.i know you're a christian that's why your reaction always go against "honesty"- you're taking to be dishonesty.

Still waiting 4 better contribution. . . .

by ur OP u insinuate that Jesus is a fake, masquerading as saviour.
If Jesus is a fake. . . who then is the original?
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Noetic2
I already read your heart thoughts on me but not really so cheesy ,you're right how you got my point's and really following up with the conversation.,but honestly saying Jesus is nothing but just an Ordinary human being ,and has been a death for many years till this very day.i never try to create any room to attack christ followers in any form but only want the whole madness to stop!,believing on a superficial God,which are poor imaginary?.
  You ask a good question here and i really show great interest on it,but im considering your own believe?,like in most of my threads on the religions section of the forum i always state how im from christian background but after i study the bible it comes to my understanding how 90% of the written are false,and in all it has led the human race astray,in what i describe as"NO WHERE" situation .,a book causing much confussion with all the many many strange fake storie.
Im not here to choose the way to follow for you,i never try and convert anyone into my lifestyle .i know there is no God!,the only God is "Me"-Satan the world changer and controller everything.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by tubabie(f): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@ tubabie

Am really trying to comprehend what you wrote up here in relation to what i posted.
Am a christian but I have not told you, you are right/wrong yet, I told you to explain and arrange your points in a better manner than you have done earlier.
What sincerity are you on about?

I proves you wrong for so many confirmed reason's,and i guest you know you're 100% wrong .,you have to be serious my dear.i know you're a christian that's why your reaction always go against "honesty"- you're taking to be dishonesty.
You need Jesus in your life!! embarassed
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by noetic2: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@Noetic2
I already read your heart thoughts on me but not really so cheesy ,you're right how you got my point's and really following up with the conversation.,but honestly saying Jesus is nothing but just an Ordinary human being ,and has been a death for many years till this very day.i never try to create any room to attack christ followers in any form but only want the whole madness to stop!,believing on a superficial God,which are poor imaginary?.
  You ask a good question here and i really show great interest on it,but im considering your own believe?,like in most of my threads on the religions section of the forum i always state how im from christian background but after i study the bible it comes to my understanding how 90% of the written are false,and in all it has led the human race astray,in what i describe as"NO WHERE" situation .,a book causing much confussion with all the many many strange fake storie.
Im not here to choose the way to follow for you,i never try and convert anyone into my lifestyle .i know there is no God!,the only God is "Me"-Satan the world changer and controller everything.

I get ur point. . . .u are the satan that u worship. . .cool.

but why not answer my question. . .if Jesus is a fake, who is the original?. . . .u?

u can ask questions about my beliefs.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Tubabie
 you sound so funny for still having the mind to ask me to arrange the thread?,haha. .! it mean's you're saying indirectly that i should disarrange my points of view about this whole strange revelation,No im sorry since i disagree to obey you.didn't you notice the sincerity on the thread and still i know-nice you're a christian but why dony you create a chance a ask yourself when is the Jesus your savior coming back again,remember it was Written!-SO SOON but how long shall you be blindfolded with a so called imaginary?
mmm. . .What can Jesus Offer me??-please open your eye's and see what has been going on for all these many many large and wasted years,know your present position my dear.,you come to think about it  undecided
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by tubabie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

@ Tubabie
 you sound so funny for still having the mind to ask me to arrange the thread?,haha. .! it mean's you're saying indirectly that i should disarrange my points of view about this whole strange revelation,No im sorry since i disagree to obey you.didn't you notice the sincerity on the thread and still i know-nice you're a christian but why dony you create a chance a ask yourself when is the Jesus your savior coming back again,remember it was Written!-SO SOON but how long shall you be blindfolded with a so called imaginary?
mmm. . .What can Jesus Offer me??-please open your eye's and see what has been going on for all these many many large and wasted years,know your present position my dear.,you come to think about it  undecided

OK! am afraid your thoughts are disjointed,I will let you be!!!
Is your thread about the revelation you received that Satan=Jesus and trying to prove that beyond doubt or about my Salvation?
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2009
Lord Jesus is entirely good. There is no Man, Prophet, or Messenger as good as Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus is NEVER A PROPHET or a MESSENGER,

Lord Jesus is the Divine Son of God and as well The WORD of God.

He is the SAVIOUR of mankind.

The MASTER of the Whole UNIVERSE

You can only get to Almighty Jehovah God through Jesus Christ and ALL prayer should be in His Name.(Jesus)
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Olaolufred(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ogaga,

You are a reprobate.
Truths are always had to be understood by reprobates,
Whether you accept it or not, JESUS IS LORD.
He is good to me.
May be your life is tilted cos of your followership of satan.
No argument on post, cos it is 100% fallacious.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by chiejik(f): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ogaga you are a very silly man to say all tis nonsese on this threand about your LORD and personal saviour.arae you alright?MAYBE YOU NEED TO ASK YOUR VERYSELF WHO GAVE YOU LIFE MAYBE YOUR DIED god did.
please dont make me vomit ok
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

This verse presents the most shocking shocked revelation in the entire Bible. On the very last page, it reveals Jesus as the "bright and morning star". In other words, Lucifer-- Satan!

[/color], and the belief in the "inerrancy" of the Bible, one must conclude that Jesus has revealed himself as Satan!

What a Revelation!
@Ogaga4Luv
Get you behind Me, Sa'tan: you are an offense to Me: for you savor (understand) not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. Mathew 16 verse 23
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2009
And the[b] Word was made flesh[/b], and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) [b]full of grace and truth[/b]. John 1:14

Lord Jesus Christ. cheesy
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Horus(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2009
According To 2 Corinthians 11 ; 12 , Satan himself is transformed into an '' Angel of Light '' , the name Lucifer , Which  appears  in The Bible in Isaiah 14 ; 12 Means '' Light  Bearer ''. Albert Pike, the Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry teaches that Satan is the God of Masonry: “. . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . .” If you don’t believe that God is Satan then this would not apply to you. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means “light-bringer, light-bearer.” The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that they worship Lucifer in their churches.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2009
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:17

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? Matthew 16:13
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2009
1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2009
For by him ( Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Colossians 1:16
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2009
Did you even know how all great truths begin as blasphemies. Anyway. . .i stand on my ground in as much nothing can change the(truth). grin grin

Keep on qouting from your weird bible on me. sad
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2009
Christ the Solid Rock I Stand.[/b]  No two Ways - I truly love Lord Jesus cheesy

Which in other [b]ages
was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; Ephesians 3:5

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Ephesians 3:21

Even the mystery which hath been[b] hid from ages [/b] and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: Colossians 1:26
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
keep saving your death (jesus) inside the grave. . .count me off christians , i am not among. sad
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

. . .count me off christians , i am not among. sad

of course, what has the deads with the LIVING your head has been posted for the cutting of the tree, the poster said they needed your head only. grin
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ooh. .! ,oh!! so you knew this and you're still here sharing nonsense,huh. . .?? The death (jesus) has nothing doing with the Living,mark your words maykelly. . . dont plan to change it later,this i knew people have already toke notice so even though you attempt to deny the reader are eye withness.

My dear stop saving and believing in a death body to be your ((God)) ,your personal lord and saviour ,what are you up to?. well im reaching to see you think deep inside your heart about it,ask yourseld some certain question. . . .

May kelly:

of course, what has the deads with the LIVING your head has been posted for the cutting of the tree, the poster said they needed your head only. grin
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by skyone(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4luv= Abuzola Alzakawi2

Which now gives
(Nuisance x Stupidity of the first order) - (remaining  1% intelligence )

Therefore
[center]Answer= Mentally disordered.[/center]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
Skyone. . . .

Instead of getting into a rather irrelevant argument about Ogaga4Luv [/b]or [b]Abuzola and what they believed in their heart of hearts, you can turn the table on the argument and force your opponent into a defensive position.

Little pervert of a man sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. King’s Devotees Attack TB Joshua / Pls Clear Me On This Concerning Judas Iscariot / Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.