Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Jesus Reveals Himself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Reveals Himself (2941 Views)

Poll: Did You Trusth Jesus?

No , Jesus is not entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Yes, Jesus is entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus.: 0% (0 votes)
Who Cares?: 0% (0 votes)
Yes,I Trusth Jesus.: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Psalms 50 - Reveals The Heart And Mind Of God On Giving/tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
[size=13pt]We all know Satanist Ogaga4luv is a Christ Hater. Expect nothing good from Him.

All NL Christians should call for a real Christian Forum addressing Wholesome Christian Topics,

And Satanist Ogaga4luv Banned if ever found in the Christian Board. We all know nothing good comes out from him in respect of the Christian Religion.[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Amazingly. . .  shocked  grin, I once heard a Christian say as a defense to this specific verse/argument,((( “jesus reveals himself.”))) but all her sharing was totally senseless and of no help in learning .

It's daft the way some people think this is the literal 'word of god'. Sure there are some good moral lessons, if you pick and choose, but almost any book has a few moral messages and useful lessons you can extract.

i guest that help you think twice ?
[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by skyone(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga

Ok if you dont believe in JESUS CHRIST do you believe in Islam and mohammed?

Pls answer the question.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
Skyone. . .The truth is, there is not a person on Earth who has a good reason to believe that Jesus rose from the dead or that Muhammad spoke to the angel Gabriel in a cave. And yet billions of people claim to be certain about such things. As a result, Iron Age ideas about everything high and low — sex, cosmology, gender equality, immortal souls, the end of the world, the validity of prophecy, etc. — continue to divide our world and subvert our national discourse. Many of these ideas, by their very nature, inflame human conflict and squander scarce resources.
Of course, no religion is monolithic. Within every faith one can see people arranged along a spectrum of belief. Picture concentric circles of diminishing reasonableness: At the center, one finds the truest of true believers — the Muslim jihadis, for instance, who not only support suicidal terrorism but who are the first to turn themselves into bombs; or the Dominionist Christians, who openly call for non christians and blasphemers to be put to enemty sad The rest is self-deception, set to music.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Horus(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2009

Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by manmacho: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
from your claim since you said satan= jesus. y dont you accept him then and acknowledge is good works for u since it will not make any difference
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
Horus:

bla bla bla sheep grin

Now HEAR the REAL WORD cheesy

Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law. 2 Chronicles 15:3

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Abuzola(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hahaha. Don't mind them mr ogaga, jesus reveals himself. I like the compilation
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[ . .[/sup]The truth is, .

He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.  John 3:33

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation Jeremiah 10:10

Is only the ignorant that see while sleeping! Quote me! [i]Ogaga4Luv you're the only beast without four legs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh mine grin grin grin grin lowly lifted very very low grin
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Abuzola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
Shut up jare
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by manmacho: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
abuzola have ever had a personla relationship or experience God's love
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Shut up jare

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? Romans 8:35
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by sleek29(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
@poster, reading from verse isaiah 14:1

1 The LORD will have compassion on Jacob;once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land.
      Aliens will join them and unite with the house of Jacob.

2 Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel will possess the nations
      as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land They will make captives of their captors
      and rule over their oppressors.

3 On the day the LORD gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage, 4 you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury [a] has ended!

5 The LORD has broken the rod of the wicked,the scepter of the rulers,

6 which in anger struck down peoples with unceasing blows,and in fury subdued nations with relentless aggression.

7 All the lands are at rest and at peace;they break into singing.

8 Even the pine trees and the cedars of Lebanon exult over you and say,"Now that you have been laid low,
      no woodsman comes to cut us down."

9 The grave below is all astir to meet you at your coming;[b]it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you
    all those who were leaders in the world; it makes them rise from their thrones—all those who were kings over the nations.

10 They will all respond,they will say to you, "You also have become weak, as we are;you have become like us."

11 All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you
      and worms cover you.

12 How you have fallen from heaven,O morning star, son of the dawn!You have been cast down to the earth,
      you who once laid low the nations!

13 You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God;
      I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. [c]

14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

15 But you are brought down to the grave,to the depths of the pit.
16 Those who see you stare at you,they ponder your fate:"Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,

Babylon once stood and made others think it can never go down, Babylon enslaved the house of Jacob(Israel), Isaiah prophesied the fall of Babylon from  status of being greater than other nations(heaven) to the lowest of the low, the morning star(light bearer),[b] Babylon once stood as the citadel of knowledge
in the world, light means knowledge in this case, meaning they lost that status

Jesus is the word of God John 1:1, word means Logos in Greek which means reason, intellect, knowledge  
, which also mean Light, In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men,  John 1:4, That was the true Light [/b]which gives light to every man coming into the world, John 1:9

Clearly there was a lot of lights and babylon was one of them, they were all put off, He (Jesus) is the true light that shines for ever

[b]note that the morning star in Isaiah is with a small 'm', while that in revelations has a capital 'M', it just tells you they were talking about two different persons
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by sleek29(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
@poster, "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright Bright and morning starMorning Star." (Revelation 22:16)

where did you get your bible from?

does God and god mean the same, or does Spirit and spirit, how can morning star(Isaiah 14:12) be the same as Morning Star(revelations 22:16)
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
"Jesus' last words on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. It doesn't take Ogaga Onowighose to figure there is something wrong here.  sad

Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by sleek29(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

"Jesus' last words on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" hardly seem like the words of a man who planned it that way. It doesn't take Ogaga Onowighose to figure there is something wrong here.  sad

Psalm 1:1
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37am On Sep 08, 2009
Stop wasting your bible Bubble verses on me., Despite the bible beside your laps you cant sit down and study it Carefully to find out the answers within yourself the strange talks you hear each day from people like me. . .Have you a brain? if yes then "UPGRADE" it now my dear.
It has often been said that anything may be proved from the Bible;but before anything can be admitted as proved by the Bible, the Bible itself must be proved to be true; for if the Bible be not true, or the truth of it be doubtful, it ceases to have authority,and cannot be admitted as proof of anything, period
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by phantomite: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2009
WELL Ogaga hmmn,
Dnt hav much to say bt if u feel my God is fake ask ur self wat about the false 1 u serve. U dnt go around spreading findings u r nt sure about, u can jst ask nt goin around sayin things. I prayd 4 u last nite i hope u change cuz my FATHER in heaven luvs u
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2009
[size=14pt]Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. [/size] 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2009
[size=20pt]If we believe that he [Jesus Christ] really countenanced the follies, the falsehoods, and the charlatanisms, which his biographers [writers of the New Testament] father upon him, and admit the misconstructions,interpolations, and theorizations of the fathers of the early and the fanatics of the latter ages, the conclusion would be irresistible by every sound mind that he was an impostor.The authors of the gospels were unlettered and ignorant men and the teachings of Jesus have come to us mutilated, misstated and unintelligible.
[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2009
Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. grin Job 21:14

Shall any teach God knowledge? cheesy seeing he judgeth those that are high. cool Job 21:22
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Commoth there jare . . . sad

Do yourself a favour by shuting up your mouth and close your bible.Let me put it straight and clear for you again as usual That whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out Golds from Bronze .

Maykelly. . . .There is not a truth existing which I fear. . . or would wish unknown to the whole world.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Who cares about all the lies Jesus say according to the bible , all my concern is to point them out one by one and make sure i be anti christ until the fini of my generation. . . [/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Yisraylite(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ Topic

What is all this ruckus over a non existent made up falsehood of a white boy messiah?, The New testament authors plagiarized texts from the original Testament infused it with religious dogma and Greco roman mythology stolen from the ancient Babylonians and Egyptians and came up with this intoxicating concoction called the New testament. Which millions now mindlessly follow.

How can the son of Zeus(EL) have anything to do with David? This Jesus was supposedly conceived through the union of a spirit and a Human, This would mean that he was simply not human period. Where did this spirit get the invisible sperm that carried David's genes for this impostor to be called the root & off spring of David? I know you brain washed Christians would now point to Mary his so called mother being a descendant of David, so let me address that:

Luke 3:23   Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli (that is Joseph son in-law of Eli, Eli or Heli being mary or Miriam’s father)

Luke 3:24   the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Janna, the son of Joseph, ……………………………

Luke 3:31   the son of Melea, the son of Menan, the son of Mattathah, the son of Nathan, the son of David,

[b]As it shows in Luke 3:31 Miriam’s lineage through Eli (Heli) is traced back to Nathan who was Solomon’s brother and Dawad’s son (1Ch 3:5), and the above scriptures show from 1 chron 28:5-6  that YAHAWAH chose Solomon as His anointed to succeed Dawad not Nathan. So this disqualifies Jesus from sitting on YAHAWAH’S Throne over Yis-ra-yl forever.

1Ch 28:4   "However YAHAWAH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever, for HE has chosen Yahadah to be the Ruler. And of the house of Yahadah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Yisrayl.

1Ch 3:5   And these were born to him (Dawad) in Yerusalem: Shimea, Shobab, Nathan, and Solomon--four by Bathshua the daughter of Ammiyl.

1Ch 28:5   "And of all my sons (for YAHAWAH has given me many sons) He has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the Throne of the kingdom of YAHAWAH over Yisrayl.

Matthew 1 also records Jesus’s genealogy through Joseph, but this cannot not be valid because of Christianity’s doctrine of the Immaculate Conception, that is Miriam’s conception by a so called holy ghost and not Yahseph her husband.

Why would the Christian God take a man's wife and impregnate her without her husband's consent, This would be considered an act of rape in the so called Old testament(The Original Testament)!!

Ghosts don’t carry physical sperm to impregnate women with. This flies in the face of the Creator’s law of child birth for all humans on the earth. All children born on this earth come by the union of a father and mother, this is the only way of birth authorized and sanctioned by Abba YAHAWAH !!!!, HE would be breaking His own Law of Creation if He allowed otherwise. Remember this prophecy

Deu 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him

Deut17:15", You may appoint a king over you, whom YAHAWAH your Father shall choose: one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you

Did you get that? Let me explain. The key here is “like you from among their brethren, and one from among your brethren shall you set as king over you”.  Not a half spirit half man

From Deut 17:15 & 18:18 Abba YAHAWAH says this prophet and king shall be like Masha(Moses,Musa) a Priest, Leader, and King  appointed by YAHAWAH to rule over His people. That’s right Masha(Moses,Musa) was a Levite priest and also was king in Yis-ra-yl

Deu 33:5 And He(Masha(Moses,Musa)) was King in Yahshurun, When the leaders of the people were gathered, All the tribes of Yis-ra-yl together.

Masha(Moses,Musa) was born of a human father and mother from the Tribe of Lewi(Levi):

Exd 2:1   AND a man of the house of Levi went and took as wife a daughter of Levi.

Exd 2:2   So the woman conceived and bore a son. And when she saw that he was a beautiful child, she hid him three months.

Exd 2:10   And the child grew, and she brought him to Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. So she called his name Masha(Moses,Musa) saying, "Because I drew him out of the water."

Num 26:59  The name of Amram's wife was Yochebed the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aharon and Masha(Moses,Musa) and their sister Miriam.

Exd 2:11   Now it came to pass in those days, when Masha(Moses,Musa) was grown, that he went out to his brethren and looked at their burdens. And he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his brethren.

And like Masha(Moses,Musa), this king and prophet would be born of a father and mother like all the rest of us all born of parents not ghosts or spirits !!!!  And like Masha(Moses,Musa), He would come from among his brethren.

Yer(Jer) 30:21   Their Leader will be one of their own; their Ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to Me?’ declares YAHAWAH

1Ch 28:4   "However YAHAWAH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over YISRAYL FOREVER, for He has chosen Yahadah to be the ruler. And of the house of Yahadah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Yisrayl.

[b]Now which part of FOREVER DOES THIS WORLD NOT UNDERSTAND? KING DAWAD IS TO BE KING IN YISRAYL FOREVER AFTER ABBA YAHAWAH RAISES HIM UP FROM HIS GRAVE !

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YAHAWAH  their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YAHAWAH and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Yer(Jer) 30:9   But they shall serve YAHAWAH their Father, and Dawad their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Additional problems still remain, even if one would want to conclude that, through adoption the genealogy is adopted as well. We find that when Mattithyah traces the genealogical line of Joseph the adopted father of Jesus back to King Dawad, this line goes through Kings named Manasseh, Yahyakim and Yahyakin.

This is what Abba YAHAWAH said of Yahyakim “

Yer 22:18   Therefore thus says YAHAWAH concerning Yahyakim  the son of Yohsiyah, king of Yahadah:
"They shall not lament for him, saying, 'Alas, my brother!' or 'Alas, my sister!' They shall not lament for him, saying, 'Alas, master!' or 'Alas, his glory!'

Yer 22:19   He shall be buried with the burial of a donkey, dragged and cast out beyond the gates of Yerusalem.

Yer 36:30 Therefore thus says YAHAWAH concerning Yahyakim king of Yahadah: "He shall have no one to sit on the throne of Dawad, and his dead body shall be cast out to the heat of the day and the frost of the night

Yahyakim is cursed of YAHAWAH !!!!!! with no more kingly or Royal blessings from Abba YAHAWAH for his house, seed or descendants including Joseph adopted father of the so called Jesus of Nazareth a.k.a Ea-Zeus Christos

Another problem arises in Yeremyah(Jeremiah) 22:30, when the ancestor of Yahseph according to Mathityah named King Yahyakin or Yekonyah or Konyah, son of Yahyakim and his seed were also cursed by YAHAWAH, From which point on Abba revoked all blessings of HIS Throne over Yis-ra-yl until the future resurrection to come of the whole house of Yis-ra-yl (Ezk 37:1-14)

Yer 22:24   "As I live," says YAHAWAH, "though Konyah the son of Yahyakim, king of Yahadah, were the signet on My right hand, yet I would pluck you off;

Yer 22:25   "and I will give you into the hand of those who seek your life, and into the hand of those whose face you fear--the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and the hand of the Chaldeans.

Yer 22:26   "So I will cast you out, and your mother who bore you, into another country where you were not born; and there you shall die.

Yer 22:27   "But to the land to which they desire to return, there they shall not return.

Yer 22:28   "Is this man Konyah(Yahyakin) a despised, broken God--A vessel in which is no pleasure? Why are they cast out, he and his descendants, and cast into a land which they do not know?

Yer 22:29   O earth, earth, earth, Hear the word of YAHAWAH!

Yer 22:30   This is what YAHAWAH says

"Write this man as if childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days. For no man of his seed shall prosper sitting upon the throne of Dawad and ruling anymore in Yahadah."

WHY DID YAHAWAH PRONOUNCE THIS CURSE ON YEKONYAH AND ALL HIS DESCENDANTS?

This curse was placed on his house because he continued in the wicked way of his ancestors Solomon, Manesseh and all the wicked kings of Yahadah.

We see from this scripture in Yeremyah that any descendant of Yahyakin would be disqualified from ever being a Messianic candidate because of this curse; and therefore, if Christians insist upon making Yahshua or Jesus the legal adopted child of Yahseph, then it is obvious that Yahshua would be disqualified from even potentially being Ha Mashiyach because his adopted father Yahseph a descendant of Manasseh and Yahyakim was also under this curse.

[/b]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]You believe the Bible a book compiled from documents written decades, and in cases, centuries, after the deaths of the protagonists, which has been translated, re-translated, edited, censored, and had the language fudged to sound beautiful, then translated again, is still somehow the direct word of god. (Except the parts that you don’t actually want to live by, such as the command that you shall give anyone any of your possessions they ask for, and yea, give them more even than they ask.

Stop wasting your bible bubble verses on me, hope you know you're not the first person to read that no-sense book of confussion. . .?, i read it already.
You christians post comments on Satanist and Atheist/agnostic on the internet telling people they’re going to hell. because they refuse to take part in the insanity in practice.
[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=16pt]Ogaga4Luv, you are the VOMIT of Dogs! Abuzola and law prince are dogs.[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly. . . you just called me a "Vomit" so far you fail to realise the damage you're doing to yourself. . . I am a vormit of a dog then what are you?, infact woman ,honestly speaking i have great pity on you if really you're comfortable to continue in such state of Life. . .better change your ways.[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Maykelly. . . you just called me a "Vomit" so far you fail to realise the damage you're doing to yourself. . . I am a vormit of a dog?, infact woman ,honestly speaking i have great pity on you if really you're comfortable to continue in such state of Life. . .better change your ways.[/size]
grin have you ever seen a mad man talking "when i find my head and i did not see, then i will deal with you" that's a statement of a dead man.
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]"Jesus reveal himself. . . . . "

If someone were to come to you today and say, "I am God!", what would you do? Yes, you would immediately ask for proof. Of course you would. And you would not want goofy proof.You would want real, solid, tangible proof. No normal person, and I mean no one, would accept anything less than rock solid proof from a person who claims to be God.

[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=16pt]Oga, sit down, dey wait for proof,  wen you die, u go ask your ancestors. just dey wait for proof- Bible go come land for your head gbim grin grin grin before you go believe u hear grin  grin[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, Maykelly. . . i need PROOFS, i mean real proofs of your darling jesus and the so called imaginary guy twisted stories. . .but please dont give me any proof from your bible because that book is not trusth worthy to read . it doesn't make sense at all.
If the resurrection were true, then Jesus would be answering prayers as he promises in the Bible. He would appear when people pray to see him. The reason why he does not appear is simple: Jesus is deathand death forever. . God is imaginary.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. King’s Devotees Attack TB Joshua / Alfa Bible Studies: King David Doing Mother And Daughter. / VIDEO - A Pastor Caught In The Act – Pants Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.