Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo (24416 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Mopolchi: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
k
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by OmoIyaMero: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hope this won't turn into trouble. And those Fulani won't stop bringing their herds around my house...turned a peaceful state into a grazing field. can't we just live in peace?
Na to dey open two eyes now o...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by alphamodel1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
There should be a migration n land act signed into law to checkmate the movement and operations of these fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by amtaken(f): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
So they were killed by IPOB in Ondo?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by EgorPhilip: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by somehowpenis(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
I love this news
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by NapoIeon: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
waiting for DSS to confirm the news. undecided

Ndi ara!
hmmm Beremx shocked cool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by 9jatatafo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
ezetimy:
wonderful.....lol

The woman don do away game ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by wristbangle: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
The Ipob youths said we yorubas are coward when OPC was issuing a warning statement to these useless herdsmen. With this news, will they still say we are what they claim us to be?.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by amakenny: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
That the Fulani man in Ondo has not been found does not mean he was killed.

He could have visited his brethren in Niger republic.
Why dem wan instigate Baba Buhari to start unleash armed forces against southwest and southeast?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by emmasege: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
I hope the community is prepared to ward off a reprisal attack which could not only be bloody but colossal. Remember, when it comes to bloodletting, Fulanis be baba!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by menacetosociety: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
gimakon:

You must be very sick upstairs. So ondo is IPOB. See you see as you day die slowly.
U need help grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
I just wish Nigeria would break.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
this fulanis' want to cause civil war. God no go gree for them. how will u be rearing cow while carrying guns. we must chase them out of south west.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
No retreat, no....
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by justicejay(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jusmudi:

plz celebrate wit me here on nairaland because am just home alone. I need ur likes, because if is up to 100 dt means I ll live more dan 100 yrs
The only thing you can wish for is like?
Not even prayer for Nigeria if you think you don't need one!
Well I pray that God make you bigger than you imagine

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by thiagoneves: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
It has started already. Fulani herdsmen will break this country faster than even Nnamdi Kanu and ipob.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by ogene007: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
In what was suspected to be a reprisal attack, a Fulani herdsman identified as Dan Bako was Wednesday killed in Ilara-Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State.
This is coming barely a week after an Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) member, Mr Ayodele Ige was killed in the farm of Chief Olu Falae in Ilado in Akure Local Government Area of the state.
The head of the Fulani herdsmen in the state, Alhaji Alli Dongo and Babangida Sodiq Kusada, the Chairman of Hausa community in Akure kingdom and the head of Arewa community in the state, said Dongo was declared missing after all efforts to trace him prove abortive.
Briefing reporters in the Officers’ Mess of the Nigerian Police Force in Akure, the state capital, Dongo and Kusada said their kinsman had been living in Ilara-Mokin for the past seven years and was preparing to relocate to his state when the incident happened.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/106008/fulani-herdsman-killed-ondo#
Where is DSS to issue the usual statement whenever a fulani is killed.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by cbrass(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
sexysophie:
They've reached Ondo state? Choi shocked Abeg who get space in Lagos? I wanna coman squat.

Come and squat with me love kiss
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by mbatuku1: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Serves them right. The silly cowheads think because their fellow herdsman is unfortunately our president, they are above the law.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
menacetosociety:
IPOB grin

Akure Branch?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by divineappo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
In what was suspected to be a reprisal attack, a Fulani herdsman identified as Dan Bako was Wednesday killed in Ilara-Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State.
This is coming barely a week after an Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) member, Mr Ayodele Ige was killed in the farm of Chief Olu Falae in Ilado in Akure Local Government Area of the state.
The head of the Fulani herdsmen in the state, Alhaji Alli Dongo and Babangida Sodiq Kusada, the Chairman of Hausa community in Akure kingdom and the head of Arewa community in the state, said Dongo was declared missing after all efforts to trace him prove abortive.
Briefing reporters in the Officers’ Mess of the Nigerian Police Force in Akure, the state capital, Dongo and Kusada said their kinsman had been living in Ilara-Mokin for the past seven years and was preparing to relocate to his state when the i

https://www.today.ng/news/national/106008/fulani-herdsman-killed-ondo#
its a welcome development
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by chrisxxx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ondo people prepare. Fulani people have elephant memory. I mean long memory. Don't believe it is over. You guys must maintain or exist in a state of perpetual alertness.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by fm7070: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
an eye for an eye
this and more will happen when baba remain dumb on life threatening issues (because his people are involved)
but keeps blabbering over political matters

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by menacetosociety: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
sonnie10:

Akure Branch?
Are u a member?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Icon4s:
Now we Southerners are just waking up.

Any RIP to the Fulani herds Man

Yes! He should Rest In Piss angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
wristbangle:
The Ipob youths said we yorubas are coward when OPC was issuing a warning statement to these useless herdsmen. With this news, will they still say we are what they claim us to be?.

The fulani militia is known for one thing...REVENGE! They could planning a reprisal attack now as we speak!! How the OPC handles the reprisal will determine whether the issue of cowardice is substantial

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by sonnie10: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
menacetosociety:
Are u a member?

Be specific, IPOB, OPC or Fulani Herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by dealslip(f): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
was his body recovered or found with signs of violence, the news doesnt provide information on this as he was only declared missing, nobody has found his corpse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam / Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested With Ecstasy Pills In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.