Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo (24427 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Killed A Farmer In Abuja Today - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
cbrass:

Come and squat with me love kiss
lol
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by highpriest4: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
waiting for DSS to confirm the news. undecided

Ndi ara!
shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Cubeet: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Fulani be like MTN, everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
orelove4liff:
I am being tempted to type "nice one" but i won't type it
that wat they get for messing with a Yoruba Lol grin
orelove4liff:
that wat they get for messing with a Yoruba Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Naomite(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
WTF! And dis happen in my town under my watch? Dis is on acceptable

I hereby decree dat anybody who can catch any fulani man or woman alive shall b given #200 cash !
Bounce outta thread
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Segloyd(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
They better not mess around with the Ondo's. More Fulani's will be killed if they continue with that rubbish in Ondo State.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by northvietnam(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
orelove4liff:

Type joooooooooooooor.... Nothing dey happen..

All those piple eating Aisha RICE and supporting these fulani will eventualy feel the pains of Agatu piple one Day

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nawa4nl: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
erunz:
In what was suspected to be a reprisal attack, a Fulani herdsman identified as Dan Bako was Wednesday killed in Ilara-Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State.
https://www.today.ng/news/national/106008/fulani-herdsman-killed-ondo#

[img]http://i./wrzf9P70YWLJK.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by 4nobody4every1: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
sad
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by ramdris(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Vikkie14:
Tell your brothers up north to stop the killings first. In as much as i'm not supporting killing or reprisal but remember "No one has the monopoly of violence".

When you push a goat to the wall, it will turn and "fight" you back

I'm still waiting for DSS official report on this.
And who told u am a Northerner? Just hate the rate at which killings occur in our country..
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Icon4s:
Now we Southerners are just waking up.

Any RIP to the Fulani herds Man
our mumu have do
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by cutekhalifa(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hahahahaha u nah just dey invite problem for ur village by killing fulani herdsmen.... If them start there own... Abeg don't complain...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by preselect(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=14pt]these fulani people have finally been recognized as the 4th most dangerous terrorist organization in the world, only ISIS, Boko Haram and Al Shabaab are more lethal. . . although I believe the fulanis are more dangerous than Boko Haram because Buhari has shifted his support from Boko Haram to Fulani terrorists who he more identifies with. however one thing is established by this report, Fulani Herdsmen are more dangerous than Al Qaeda. yes, the fulani herdsmen are more dangerous than Al Qaeda. They are armed, they have killed, they have looted, they have stolen, they have destroyed communities that did them no harm. . when you kill, steal and destroy. . . the bible call you "the thief" . . aka Satan the Devil . . . no be me talk o. . . [/size]

[size=18pt]and Buhari is silent . . . . . . .[/size]

[size=14pt]and even worse, his rabid online watch dogs. . . .those slimy sniveling, bone headed ignoramuses. . .with fibrotic blood brain barriers, impervious to reasoning and rational conversation, those fools are busy praising this incompetence we have today and will continue to praise him until the fulanis show up in front of their village with Buhari endorsed guns. [/size]

http://venturesafrica.com/terror-groups-one-two-many-nigerian-fulani-herdsmen-are-one-of-five-deadliest-terror-groups-in-the-world/

#FulanisAreNotHuman

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by EMPEROR032: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
WHAT ABOUT HIM CATTLE ARE THEY ALIVE OR KILD?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by wtfCode: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
good news tho
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Sylvester70(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
make i park well dey wait for dss to open dat their sore mouth and talk on this one youruba lets unite like this and the fulanis herdsmen while be a gone story

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by ehinmowo: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
so it begins

when you have an insensitive govt, insensitive things are bound to happen.

my dear beloved Ondo state, you shall not allow any goro eater to defile your land, rape ur women, assult ur elders and kill your young ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by davidthe16th: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good to know.

Thank you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by sunshine1974(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
I hope the community is prepared.....fulani doesn't forgive oooo.......dey will surely lunch a crazy attack soon....brace urselves for war
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by poseidon12: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2016
emmasege:
I hope the community is prepared to ward off a reprisal attack which could not only be bloody but colossal. Remember, when it comes to bloodletting, Fulanis be baba!

So what did you expect the Ondo people to do about the killing of their son by the herdsmen, especially since the federal government will not do anything about it? The Fulani herdsmen are not invincible.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by lastpage: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2016
basingstoke:
No problem, baba has been gone for a few days and you guys are killing his people, just wait till he comes

Hahhahaah! grin grin grin No make laugh kill persin wey Fulani don kill already o! shocked shocked

But seriously, this "Fulani Herdsmen" are becoming a National Problem .... worse than Boko haram.

And it baffles me WHY the President and C-in-C has kept quiet like he does not read about it, all this while.

Is it until it becomes a "full blown" tribal war.... that Buhari will say something?

Issokay o, sidon-look nor be Dog name for Warri

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by lastpage: 5:45am On Apr 15, 2016
sunshine1974:
I hope the community is prepared.....fulani doesn't forgive oooo.......dey will surely lunch a crazy attack soon....brace urselves for war

Have you not heard it before that "Ondo nor dey hear E don Do"?

Their Stubbornness nor get part 2.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by kulekaa(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2016
good God
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by basingstoke: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
lastpage:

Hahhahaah! grin grin grin No make laugh kill persin wey Fulani don kill already o! shocked shocked

But seriously, this "Fulani Herdsmen" are becoming a National Problem .... worse than Boko haram.

And it baffles me WHY the President and C-in-C has kept quiet like he does not read about it, all this while.

Is it until it becomes a "full blown" tribal war.... that Buhari will say something?

Issokay o, sidon-look nor be Dog name for Warri

Lastpage!
In all honesty, one is not trying to be cynical, what I hate about this Buhari/APC is there level of double standard and lies. for example since 2003, he has been declaring 150 cows, is he telling me the cows don't die or give birth, are the cows doing family planning ?
They said no fuel subsidy, and they started paying same subsidy immediately the came to power...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2016
NapoIeon:

hmmm Beremx shocked cool

She has seen the light ; finally. grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Hahahahaha u nah just dey invite problem for ur village by killing fulani herdsmen.... If them start there own... Abeg don't complain...

So they should be pampered and begged after their atrocious acts? It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Let them bring it on.
Cows. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by YouthAdvocator: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
I have noticed Ondo people don't take nonsense,they are hardcore when it comes to external threats.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by lastpage: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
basingstoke:
In all honesty, one is not trying to be cynical, what I hate about this Buhari/APC is there level of double standard and lies. for example since 2003, he has been declaring 150 cows, is he telling me the cows don't die or give birth, are the cows doing family planning ?
They said no fuel subsidy, and they started paying same subsidy immediately the came to power...

No Bro, let us separate "ignorance" from "half truths".

As for Cows, he could have been selling the "excess", while keeping an inventory of just 150 Cows. That way, it i still legal to decalre an inventory of 150 Cows..... except you have proof that he has more than 150 in his inventory.
Dont forget, the "burden of proof is on the accuser" (YOU).

On Petrol and Subsidy: The Government of Buhari was paying the "owed amount" in Subsidy, (BACKLOG OF DEBTS owed by Jonathan) carried over from the Jonathan's administration.
Remember, "Govt is a continuum"!
If a previous Govt owes you money for certain services rendered (a signed contract), the incoming Govt is obliged to pay the DEBT.... even when they dont like it. The marketers owed this amount and people like you will be too happy to grind the economy to a halt.... just to prove the same point l am making here.
What Buhari has not done is "start paying subsidy on petrol Supply, since he became President in May 2015.

Now, if he does not pay, his own Govt can be sued for breach of contract.

I like APC/Buhari's Govt to be criticized.... but we must do so OBJECTIVELY and based on FACTS.
We cant just be #Wailing like some S@TANOIDS and IP@DS
! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by winj: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
erunz:
In what was suspected to be a reprisal attack, a Fulani herdsman identified as Dan Bako was Wednesday killed in Ilara-Mokin in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State.
This is coming barely a week after an Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) member, Mr Ayodele Ige was killed in the farm of Chief Olu Falae in Ilado in Akure Local Government Area of the state.
The head of the Fulani herdsmen in the state, Alhaji Alli Dongo and Babangida Sodiq Kusada, the Chairman of Hausa community in Akure kingdom and the head of Arewa community in the state, said Dongo was declared missing after all efforts to trace him prove abortive.
Briefing reporters in the Officers’ Mess of the Nigerian Police Force in Akure, the state capital, Dongo and Kusada said their kinsman had been living in Ilara-Mokin for the past seven years and was preparing to relocate to his state when the incident happened.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/106008/fulani-herdsman-killed-ondo#

Only One (1)

where are the rest?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ondo by cutekhalifa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
mykl01:

So they should be pampered and begged after their atrocious acts? It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Let them bring it on.
Cows. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.