Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

After 25yrs, God Just Give Her A Baby - Yours Is On The Way - Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 25yrs, God Just Give Her A Baby - Yours Is On The Way - Must Read (377 Views)

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Message To Guys Above 25yrs / For Matured Lady Only Plus Age 25yrs Above. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 25yrs, God Just Give Her A Baby - Yours Is On The Way - Must Read by morereb10: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2016
According to a US Pastor, Charles Frazier Stanley, motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families.

Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves. But also, motherhood is a great happiness.

And a Facebook user Adepoju Yemi knows this truth very well. Recently, he shared the good news from his sister-in-law, who gave birth to her first baby after 23 years of Holy Matrimony.

No matter how long that baby you are waiting for will take, no matter how long that breakthrough you are waiting for may take, be rest assured that God will visit you with his miracles, and guess what, it doesn't even matter if you believe it or not, He will do it anyway, just to make a statement and for his glory.

Why not say.... Amen to that.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/after-25yrs-god-has-done-given-her-baby.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

When He Says He Wants To Marry A Virgin After Sleeping With Her / Help A Nairalander / Debunking Some Myths About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.