Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Message To Guys Above 25yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Above 25yrs (4222 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Jenny1010(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
If you are guy...and you above 25....and u still chill with your guys to discuss tactics on how to get babes to your bed....raise your hand up...raise it higher...now knock yourself hard...raise it up again... Knock your friend's head...now turn on the TV and watch how your mates in Yankee are discussing how to solve problems around the world. undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by prettyjo(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by MackBrooklyn: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
If you're a lady and you're still thinking on how to abuse cucumber with your friends, raise your hand up...raise it higher...now knock yourself hard...raise it up again... Knock your friend's head. Now turn on the TV to NTA and see how your fellow ladies are making Nigeria proud cheesy tongue

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by fullstreets: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'll put that under advicement.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
what is this one saying, u never see where successful bank or oil workers go siddon dey strategize how to scatter that IT,NYSC babe kitty or one sexy colleague. dey der.u wey dey talk wat hv u contributed to d world

14 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Meanwhile

If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR...

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Nasri100(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
I had to login in for this: Good point Ednut1

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Jenny1010(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
If you're a lady and you're still thinking on how to abuse cucumber with your friends, raise your hand up...raise it higher...now knock yourself hard...raise it up again... Knock your friend's head. Now turn on the TV to NTA and see how your fellow ladies are making Nigeria proud cheesy tongue

thank God am not one of those pple grin

3 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by kinggogo: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oya clap 4 urself, una nko

Wetin una pass na to dey do amebo upandan

Mk una no go marry grin

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Jenny1010(f): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Meanwhile

If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money...she came back begging...
My brother...Forgive her...promise her marriage...Tell her family that you want to renovate their house...Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR...

This is wickedness cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by MackBrooklyn: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jenny1010:

thank God am not one of those pple grin
Lol, and why should I believe that?? tongue
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by vicstar(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
..outcry of a broken-hearted lass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by ednut1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nasri100:
I had to login in for this: Good point Ednut1
bros no mind am. even billionaire like Donald Trump self dey strategize how to grab pussy. men will be men, weda good or bad who are we to judge

4 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Young03(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
I know say na ur type dey follow sugar daddy's @ op

2 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by EmperorLee(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
You never roll with Oyel workers before, you for no talk this thing.
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by ameezy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Rucheen(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
God punish cucumber

3 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jenny1010:
If you are guy...and you above 25....and u still chill with your guys to discuss tactics on how to get babes to your bed....raise your hand up...raise it higher...now knock yourself hard...raise it up again... Knock your friend's head...now turn on the TV and watch how your mates in Yankee are discussing how to solve problems around the world. undecided
hahahahahahaha
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by buffalowings: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Op's brain needs a reset

OK maybe we should fry her memory.
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by TheOtherRoom: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2016
If you're a lady above 26 and you're still thinking
on how to SCAM A GUY with your friends, raise your hand up...raise it higher...now knock yourself hard...raise it up again... Knock your friend's head.
Now turn on the TV to AIT and see how your fellow ladies are getting married and making dem mama and Papa proud

11 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by wtfCode: 4:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Meanwhile

grin grin grin
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by olysexy(f): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2016
op tell dem abeg.... lik say there give award for many girls slayed...
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by DarkRed(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Hahahahaha!
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by jamalnation(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2016
olysexy:
grin them dey giv o
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by dollyjoy(f): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2016
That guy story about removing the roof and disappearing is so hilarious. Loooooooooooolz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Youngpo413: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2016
olysexy:
don't blame guys, rather blame the cheap pusys littering everywhere..... Men will be men.
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Olasco93: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2016
When you thought you've had enough hilarious post, some would go extra miles to make your inner worm excited...
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Newbeginnings(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Very Interesting
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Cunninlinguist: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Meanwhile

Your Wickedness is solar powered cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Omonigeriarere: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Breaking news!

FG has passed a law mandating all beautiful ladies and handsome men to pay tax of N10,000 per month.

I know all of you are smiling just because you are on a safer side tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by FreeWorld23: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 grin
Re: Message To Guys Above 25yrs by Frankraj: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Meanwhile

Hahahahahajajjaja I can't stop laughing . My brother this is so funny . Hahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See / See What A Lady Wore To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Why Are So Many People Having Sex But Not Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.