Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) (26671 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Photos: Igp Arase Visits New Dg Nysc ,brig. General Sule Zakari Kazaure / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by danemenike: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brig Gen. Olawunmi is a great man. He tried his best to carry all the Youth corp members along, it was fun knowing him. I hope Zakari fits into his shoe perfectly.
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself.

olajide8:

When our own was there- Col. Walter Oki, how many people could do redeployment* he placed a ban on it, no be suffer and punishment he punished both staff and innocent Corp members, like my humble self then? Some of us had secured jobs before we even started or finished service but what did he do? He posted people to states other then where they could do or achieve anything- Northern D.G's are more liberal minded*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Would it have been so if Buhari made the appointments?

#Buhari #always #going #down #North.

OrlandoOwoh:

Were the last two DGs not from the south, Abia and Ekiti respectively?
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by olajide8(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
Keep deceiving yourself.

Whatever your point o view is oh oh! Your say*

But my personal experience - working in an office, and in my personal dealings life, they are more honest, sincere, and liberal - some are also greedy but compared, some are still better

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Am yet to see anything good about that tribal bigot Buhari.

malton:

And I wonder why.

From this angle, the man seems to have trust issues, or could it be amnesia? He ought to have some sort of illness that makes him forget that he has made enough appointments Northwards already.

Way too many appointments made from just one region.

He's setting a bad precedence.

He obviously has a lot to do shedding off the toga of bigotry. This is one area where I have always had my reservations about the man. He's just not trying in this regard.
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by sirssb(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari always going down North....
GEJ always going down South. Na so e be now
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by olajide8(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Nonsense.

Oh ho! undecided
I forgot to put this- 1-2-3-4 that's how the military operates, they don't even know if you are from any tribe - the senior is posted to nysc- the most senior -technical and training school where the immediate past DG has been posted to etc

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by malton: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
who southerner don epp. Wetin you don get from southern person before

I'm all for striking a balance. People should always strive to achieve equity and fairness in political offices.

It doesn't make sense making such lopsided appointments given the abundance of talents nationwide.

It's a collective property, so should be shared for the greater good.

It may not impact so much on you, but it will on some other person(s).

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by prettyboi1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
You all just have issues. Always 'seeing things' where there's nothing to see. Who told you that it is the president that appoints NYSC DGs? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by spencekat(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
At least,I am impressed with his academic qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by bajirao(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
some people hate the north so much they are blinded by sentiments they don't care to check who appoints the DG of nysc they don't care to check whether the last DG was from the north or not all they know how to do is complain and complain.
if he was from the south nobody will complain if he is from the north he suddenly becomes incompetent and unfit for the job while the northerners on the other hand don't complain when the southerners are given appointments at least southerners should go and check the ministries and MDA's they will see that they are fewer northerners in the civil service when compared with southerners yet northerners don't complain but if it was the reverse undecided we will not rest from the complains to put it to your face there are southerners using the northern states as their state of origin so that they can get into the civil service people should learn to see reality before they open their sh11tty mouths and complain
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by macaranta(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okay seen.. He looks mean tho
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
NYSC should be scrapped
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
did you read that it was a reshuffle and the former DG was assigned somewhere else...what is it abt this buhari and north u guys yap abt.....bring up other appointments

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
did you read that it was a reshuffle and the former DG was assigned somewhere else...what is it abt this buhari and north u guys yap abt.....bring up other appointments u followed in d military
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by compoundd: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=28pt]How can you claim Buhari appointed a person, when Buhari was in China at the time. It was done on nairaland who claim Buhari did that. There is fraud on nairaland. Where people are posting name of people claiming Buhari appointed.

I can back up my claim that nairaland is fraud in an court of law

You verify first with Buhari if he appointed before publishing because nairaland is fraud.

The appointment of the DG of nysc is not Buhari responsible in the first place. Nysc is a military program.

[/size]
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Duru009(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hausa everywhere.....

this buhari of a man its very caleous and tribalistic.....
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Every reasonable man on the street knows that Buhari's appointments have favoured the North more than any other zone.

Like I said earlier: Buhari always going down North.

barcaboi:

did you read that it was a reshuffle and the former DG was assigned somewhere else...what is it abt this buhari and north u guys yap abt.....bring up other appointments u followed in d military
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari's appointments are lopsided in favour of the North. Every reasonable man on the street knows that.

prettyboi1:

You all just have issues. Always 'seeing things' where there's nothing to see. Who told you that it is the president that appoints NYSC DGs? Na wa o.
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by afonja1stson(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brig. General Olawumi would be missed by lots. I wish him the best in his recent and future endeavours. May God guide General Zakari as he takes over. God bless all corpers in Nigeria and bless Naija too.

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Algarkiyu: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thank you Mr.President!
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by sugardad1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
What on earth is not Chemistry?

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by solid3(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
The man is a conc muslim
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
malton:

I'm all for striking a balance. People should always strive to achieve equity and fairness in political offices.

It doesn't make sense making such lopsided appointments given the abundance of talents nationwide.

It's a collective property, so should be shared for the greater good.

It may not impact so much on you, but it will on some other person(s).
it only impacts thieves and lazy ppl.I understand the need for balance but not in this our kind situation where all tribes and religions and ages and genders are all incompetent
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by DTaj: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
The man's qualification (BSc, MSc, and PhD) in Analytical Chemistry and his experience didn't matter to some people- all I could see is argument about his state of origin!

When did we get to this state of unbridled tribalism and ethnic/religious bigotry? And we are youths- the so-called future of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by DonMilano(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dat one concern dem...wetin I knw mek my allawee dey hit my acc. With no delay .simple
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by prettyboi1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
DTaj:
The man's qualification (BSc, MSc, and PhD) in Analytical Chemistry and his experience didn't matter to some people- all I could see is argument about his state of origin!

When did we get to this state of unbridled tribalism and ethnic/religious bigotry? And we are youths- the so-called future of Nigeria

My dear brother, I get so weak at how stvpid we get discussing things like this. Most of us would rather discuss stvpidly what tribe or religion a person belongs to rather than what that person can offer...it is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by prettyboi1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
amtaken:
Am yet to see anything good about that tribal bigot Buhari.

The irony of the whole thing is that the 'tribal bigot' here is you. It's sad that you don't even realize that.

1 Like

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Iwant2know: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
afonja1stson:
Brig. General Olawumi would be missed by lots. I wish him the best in his recent and future endeavours. May God guide General Zakari as he takes over. God bless all corpers in Nigeria and bless Naija too.

God bless u too well wisher..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / South African Mercenaries' Secret War On Boko Haram / "Wike Met 4 Supreme Court Judges Before Rivers Election Verdict"– D. Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.