Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) (26674 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Photos: Igp Arase Visits New Dg Nysc ,brig. General Sule Zakari Kazaure / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by bofoy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
malton:

And I wonder why.

From this angle, the man seems to have trust issues, or could it be amnesia? He ought to have some sort of illness that makes him forget that he has made enough appointments Northwards already.

Way too many appointments made from just one region.

He's setting a bad precedence.

He obviously has a lot to do shedding off the toga of bigotry. This is one area where I have always had my reservations about him. He's just not trying in this regard.
ipod menber, una for do pass that, ndi ibo and prejudice una carry flag
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by gidgiddy: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
NYSC has outlived its usefulness and should be scrapped
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by psammyCUTE(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good gracious! He was Commandant @ Command Day Secondary School, Oshodi when i was in JSS..then as a Lt. Col

Father, remember ME too!!!!!!
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by amtaken(f): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2016
I like Fayose, Ben Murray-Bruce, Nuhu Ribadu, Buba Marwa, Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio, Pastors Sam and Nike Adeyemi, Tuface, Peter Obi, Obiano, Kate Henshaw, Omoni Oboli etc.

So how am I a tribal bigot?

a
prettyboi1:

The irony of the whole thing is that the 'tribal bigot' here is you. It's sad that you don't even realize that.
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by Mbcastrol(m): 5:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Am not surprised...
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by iokpebholo: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Am so happy seeing Soldiers gain PHDs ! Its really great.

No wonder one of the soldiers in my former office was telling me that a private in the army is more educated and learned than a Police Inspector!
bros dt Dt na very big lie from ur soldier friend.a private in d army is as useless as a police inspector educationally. D only difference is d senior officer cadre. We have PhD holders in both forces.
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
malton:

I'm all for striking a balance. People should always strive to achieve equity and fairness in political offices.

It doesn't make sense making such lopsided appointments given the abundance of talents nationwide.

It's a collective property, so should be shared for the greater good.

It may not impact so much on you, but it will on some other person(s).
agreed but I will not fight for Wetin no go pay me.instead they're just sharing every among diaselves while I am wallowing. Let north keep getting every, maybe it will force south to wake up
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by wunminity: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2016
this man was actually my commandant back when i was in command day secondary school oshodi...he is really a nice man for the job
Re: Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
DTaj:
The man's qualification (BSc, MSc, and PhD) in Analytical Chemistry and his experience didn't matter to some people- all I could see is argument about his state of origin!

When did we get to this state of unbridled tribalism and ethnic/religious bigotry? And we are youths- the so-called future of Nigeria
who Bsc MSc PhD Hep? That's when tribalism and religious sentiment becomes weaponised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage / Vehicle Loaded With INEC Result Sheets Intercepted In Jalingo (photos) / Gara-Gombe: Aisha Buhari Wanted Amokachi As Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.