Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

He Is No Longer The Man I Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer The Man I Married (560 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is No Longer The Man I Married by Colydatom(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
I do not know what to do anymore or how I am going to handle the situation in my home. To be candid, if I say I can pinpoint what the problem is exactly between my husband and I, then I am lying.

The worst thing is that I don’t even know what I feel for him anymore. I just know that things are not the way they were between us. What makes it so bothersome is that this marriage is less than three years old and is both our second attempts.

It is not as if we fight or something but we are growing apart at this alarming rate I really cannot explain.

To make matters worse, he doesn’t appear to think there is anything the matter. Yet between January last year and now, I can count the number of times we have kissed not to talk of lovemaking.

More; http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/04/13/28128/

Re: He Is No Longer The Man I Married by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ehya
Re: He Is No Longer The Man I Married by NiRfreak(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sorry , and the best advice you will ever get here is : 'Talk about it and let him know how you are feel'...... I have no idea how is gonna help and i wonder if it ever works
Re: He Is No Longer The Man I Married by ettaetta(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: He Is No Longer The Man I Married by row2ray(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
NiRfreak:
Sorry , and the best advice you will ever get here is : 'Talk about it' 'and let him know how you are feeling'

I agree, something similar in mine, if he'll listen, take a day to talk not argue

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Consummation Before Marriage Could Do To You / Sexchat / Enugu Hook Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.