Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (59120 Views)

Since Men Won't Marry Us, We Go Dey Knack Una Papa" - Lady Says / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Orubebe01: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy

2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
is marriage all about sex undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by xendra: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Asowari:
is marriage all about sex undecided
she no wise, she be oloriburuku

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by donstan18: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Paramount01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Is part of it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Ebios(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Paramount01:
Is part of it
She is correct... She is not correct.

2 Likes

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by MhizAJ(f): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's not new...Some people act in that manner too...They must have sex before marriage

She's not a virgin afterall so there's no need pretending about it or trying to tell her man to hold on till the wedding night

However,i do not support pre marital sex...It's wrong

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is her life choice, don't attack her
That doesn't make her a promiscuous woman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Topestbilly(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
xendra:
she no wise, she be oloriburuku

Madam! Weytin happen? Is it your thing?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by kenir(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
"and pretenders has had cases of breakup because of this" horrible! and people will not notice because "sex before marriage" is the topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by potbelly(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Keep sampling till you turn to well undecided

Shior... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by stylochime: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Babe spoke her mind... Her life, her rules

1 Like

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some people just don't know what private thoughts mean. Now, almost everyone airs nonsense on social media.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Splinz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

However,i do not support pre marital sex...It's wrong
Why is pre-marital sex wrong?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
She is right, cos case like that broke marriages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
So if she will keep on testing till she finds the one with best D undecided and wouldn't mind his "flaws" cause of D......smh

3 Likes

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
she made a good point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by MhizAJ(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Splinz:

Why is pre-marital sex wrong?

I just think it's messy and troublesome

It causes some kind of tension because of the hidden motives behind it sometimes

After you've done it, things are never the same. It just changes everything

It's just my opinion though or maybe it's just a matter of personal preference for me

I used to think that having sex and living together with a man makes one understand the sexual chemistry and learn the habits that may or may not get your partner upset and in that case decide whether you gonn marry him or not but i know better now and that's why some people are usually reluctant to have sex except in the context of a committed relationship

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by don4real18(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
So if she will keep on testing till she finds the one with best D undecided and wouldn't mind his "flaws" cause of D......smh
You wouldn't mind until you meet a one minute man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

I just think it's messy and troublesome

It causes some kind of tension because of the hidden motives behind it sometimes

After you've done it, things are never the same. It just changes everything

It's just my opinion though or maybe it's just a matter of personal preference for me

I used to think that having sex and living together with a man makes one understand the sexual chemistry and learn the habits that may or may not get your partner upset and in that case decide whether you gonn marry him or not but i know better now and that's why some people are usually reluctant to have sex except in the context of a committed relationship

hmmmm
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
No be her fault na dem don barbecue her brain...by now her pullshit must be as deep as a borehole...testing testing when she no be scientist grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
don4real18:

You wouldn't mind until you meet a one minute man
why quote me? Cause I don't see how your reply corolates mine
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Splinz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
I just think it's messy and troublesome...
After you've done it, things are never the same. It just changes everything...
Okay, Mrs AJ. Thank you.
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Oturutax: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2018
her name says it all.. KATE
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Orubebe01: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Appetizer(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018

Another wasted pvssy everywhere!

1 Like

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
wink
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Many are mad, few are roaming freely on facebook!

Now listening to “Akon”_Locked up cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by maxiuc(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by akeentech(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why by moneybag100: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just say you want to fuvk.

What if he fuvks you well before marriage and after marriage he couldn’t again due to some circumstances, you already confirmed you gonna cheat.

Keep fuvk testing all men that came your way, na your puci go hear am when it’s wider than Red Sea.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.