Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (55803 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
ycat:
Lies, point out where Whiteman called Yoruba primitive scavengers as they did ibos. You are the only people ever called that in the Africa continent, and you know it. I don't need to show you anything, you already know.

Can't you read Ewu? Read and see where he called Y0rubas "Barbarous" and "Degraded morally"? I will help you.. Barborous means savages and uncivilized!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by mandax: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wow. This is not much different from the standard in Oyiboland.
Kudos for the finishing.
Kudos to Gov Obiano's every-area-included Anambra state.

In Imo, a development like this can not step beyond the state capital - it is like official policy.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by FKO81(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

I didn't particularly use the word 'hate'. I'm referring to the Bad Blood and unhealthy rivalry which has deterred igbo progress in the Nation in different areas.
I'm pretty sure other enthnic groups have same problem but yoo would hardly see them wash their dirty linens in public unlike the Igbos. Look for the other thread on Onitsha mall and read up the horrible comments left by a Anambra folks. Even a deaf man is aware of the bad blood amongst igbos.
And you what to start the same argument here, please, please save us that divide practice , Nobody hate Imo, My wife is from Imo, two of my best friends are from Imo. I can't remember any prominent Anambra indigent or government making any bad remark about Imo.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by renegade09(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

I didn't particularly use the word 'hate'. I'm referring to the Bad Blood and unhealthy rivalry which has deterred igbo progress in the Nation in different areas.
I'm pretty sure other enthnic groups have same problem but yoo would hardly see them wash their dirty linens in public unlike the Igbos. Look for the other thread on Onitsha mall and read up the horrible comments left by a Anambra folks. Even a deaf man is aware of the bad blood amongst igbos.
sister, the Bad blood u claim to exist may be in your own mind. Just because of a few depraved folks online, u generalize a whole tribe? I felt u r smarter than this. Don't take to heart what most people say online. It's just a way to vent the frustration and agony of living in Nigeria. You'll be amazed at how much love Nigerians show themselves outside, irrespective of the tribe they belong to

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
I will tell you once again, what the Whites said about the 3 major tribes in essence.

Yoruba and Hausa = half civilized.

Ibo = primitive scavengers.

Anything outside of these is fake.
tankara1010:

Now read what colonial whites said about the Igbos...described the Igbos as advanced, civilized, in fact behaved like Europeans! Lol. Again I will show you facts! Days of y0ruba propaganda are over!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by timxxy: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
bro please stop arguing with that dude seriously stop PS: so its whatever d whiteman says about a tribe that is d optimum definition of that tribe? Inferiority complex is our issh you guys are arguing based on what d white man thinks of your tribe,shouldnt you be more concerned of what your own people think of you *shakes head*
ycat:
Lies, point out where Whiteman called Yoruba primitive scavengers as they did ibos. You are the only people ever called that in the Africa continent, and you know it. I don't need to show you anything, you already know.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't read trash from you lunatic, if it doesn't say what Whiteman said about you ibos being primitive scavengers, then it's fake.
tankara1010:

Can't you read Ewu? Read and see where he called Y0rubas "Barbarous" and "Degraded morally"? I will help you.. Barborous means savages and uncivilized!
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ycat: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
To me it's not what the Whiteman said, but that's the angle he's coming from. He took a shot at Yoruba when his people are the ones sitting on shoprite floor with shopping baskets on their heads, and saying someone else is more primitive. I had no choice than to remind him who were addressed as primitive and scavengers by the English people who invented the words. Next time pay attention to where the argument came from. What I'm doing is dirty but someone got to do it.
timxxy:
bro please stop arguing with that dude seriously stop PS: so its whatever d whiteman says about a tribe that is d optimum definition of that tribe? Inferiority complex is our issh you guys are arguing based on what d white man thinks of your tribe,shouldnt you be more concerned of what your own people think of you *shakes head*
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by adconline(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:
Nation of consumers

A consuming nation would soon be consumed. I'm very sure the shoprite bags and fruits were imported from South Africa.
What a display of sophisticated idiocy. Shoprite Holdings makes more money than Dangote group. Walmart in the US, makes more money than ExxonMobil. Apple makes all its products in China and HK, and has a cash reserve of over $400bn
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Seems this obiano guy is really working
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Babysho:
Make them go see USA shopping malls

Lo Lo Lo Lo Local Shopping

I'm guessing from the stampede in that Mall....70% percent are there to charge their phones 20% for the Air Con. 10% are lost and roaming
Bleep off gay
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by adconline(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hiploko:
Thought some people said oil price has gone down that is why they have not done anything for one year. How come Obiano isn't affected by the so called oil price fall? Mehn!!!
Private partnership. Also Peter Obi saved a lot for Anambra state when oil prices were good and govs asked FG to share ECA proceeds. Some govs went on shopping spree for white elephant projects and extra concubines.
I'm not sure if Obiano is going to have enough saved like Obi when he leaves office.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by EMPEROR032: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2016
AM AT CHINISE DISH SECTION IN THE MALL,ABOU TO CHOP AUSTRICH PEPE SOUP

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ikombe: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Babysho:
Make them go see USA shopping malls

Lo Lo Lo Lo Local Shopping

I'm guessing from the stampede in that Mall....70% percent are there to charge their phones 20% for the Air Con. 10% are lost and roaming
and 1 person is saying rubish cheesy
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by pablus: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2016
the people seem happy. i'm happy for them! just watch out for fake goods from some of the so called Ibo importers.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by NinaArsenal(f): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:
Nation of consumers

A consuming nation would soon be consumed. I'm very sure the shoprite bags and fruits were imported from South Africa.
. It's Aba made fruit. We ain't gonna take last. #SouthEastRocks
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2016
My willie is working. Coming home soon to xplore my beloved state
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by donhils: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2016
post=44705779:
One Of The Three Shopping Malls In Anambra Was Commissioned By Gov Obiano-photos

THE N9 billion shopping mall built by Anambra State Government, in collaboration with a private investor in Onitsha was commissioned today by gov Willie Obiano, Nnewi and Awka malls will be ready soon
Where in Onitsha is this located?
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ROYALD(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Dear to call a spade a spade Anambra people are the problem of Igbo land and their leaders play cash and carry politics,saboteurs,naive ,they like to bring down and castigate any Igbo leader that does not come from anambra etc THIS TIME AROUND WE WILL PUSH THEM ACROSS RIVER ANAM DOWN TO THE RIVER NIGER THAT IS WHERE THEY BELONG ARROGANT PEOPLE CAUSING PROBLEM MAKING NOISE OF NONE EXISTENCE ACHIEVEMENT :and Igbos get slaughtered by well brought up in Nigeria politics wait and see Hausa Fulani in the north:
When will Anambrians be tactful:Stop mentality of bring him down and revealing an exaggerated sense
That is all for now
I am standing by

RareDiamond:
Even though i praise Gov Obiano for his efforts I am quite disgusted at the level of hypocrisy displayed by some Anambra peeps when the gigantic Imo Mall was commissioned. You lots came to that thread and said all rubbish without thinking. Anyway, this is a good development Awka and Nnewi mall should be completed before Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by ROYALD(m): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Dear to call a spade a spade Anambra people are the problem of Igbo land and their leaders play cash and carry politics,saboteurs,naive ,they like to bring down and castigate any Igbo leader that does not come from anambra etc THIS TIME AROUND WE WILL PUSH THEM ACROSS RIVER ANAM DOWN TO THE RIVER NIGER THAT IS WHERE THEY BELONG ARROGANT PEOPLE CAUSING PROBLEM MAKING NOISE OF NONE EXISTENCE ACHIEVEMENT :they will always cause problem and Igbos get slaughtered by well brought up in Nigeria politics wait and see Hausa Fulani in the north:
When will Anambrians be tactful:Stop mentality of bring him down and revealing an exaggerated sense
That is all for now
I am standing by

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Acidosis(m): 1:59am On Apr 15, 2016
renegade09:
Don't be quick to jump to conclusions. There are many made in Nigeria goods sold in shoprite. You'll find out if you've actually visited one!

Of course, there are SOME made in Nigeria goods in Shoprite. I've been there on many occasions but I don't consider it an achievement. I go there to spend my hard earn money, and that's my point. We've read it here sometime ago that Shoprite imports fruits from South Africa. Ask for a link if you need one.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Acidosis(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2016
adconline:

What a display of sophisticated idiocy. Shoprite Holdings makes more money than Dangote group. Walmart in the US, makes more money than ExxonMobil. Apple makes all its products in China and HK, and has a cash reserve of over $400bn
What's your point?
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Acidosis(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2016
NinaArsenal:
. It's Aba made fruit. We ain't gonna take last. #SouthEastRocks
Lol

Hyping is allowed, it doesn't cost a thing.
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by diva90: 2:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by biggielawajo(m): 2:38am On Apr 15, 2016
gov fayose WHR re u ,can u see this .....plz stop giving rice .
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 2:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Anambra my Home state is working...
Willie is willing to work...
Igbo adigo mma...

I still state my claim, apart from Eko city, is there any such project in West

www.igboamaka.com/onye-ahana-nwanneya grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by kaleidoscope: 3:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Is this a mall or a hyper market? just wondering
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by adconline(m): 3:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

What's your point?
Continuation of ur redundant statement that Shoprite isn't creating value because it imports.
Go back to Logic 101
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by koresh: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Oyaa fake product loading...
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by FKO81(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2016
donhils:

Where in Onitsha is this located?
Former ABS GRA Onitsha
Re: Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos by Bestman111(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2016
What have u as a person tried to produce?
Acidosis:
Nation of consumers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.