Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF (2345 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
I saw a misleading topic on front page today, claiming the reason why most men don't marry their girlfriends is because the girl has sex with him. What! :O
That is totally untrue.
Real reason are as follows.

1. You are simple not his type:
He is only using you to while away time and satisfy his orgies.
This only where not giving him sex would reveal his true intentions. He will always want to have sex with you. You will realize that he does not diScuss anything important with you. He travels without telling you. He just lives as if he is single.
You are simply not his zing.

2. You are not respectful/ well mannered

3. You are not presentable
Something as simple as inability to speak good grammar is enough for many guys to discard a lady. Polish yourself up. Learn how to dress well. Speak well. Act responsibly.

4. Not a wife material.
You can't manage money
You can't cook
You don't keep your home clean

5. You don't support him and his dreams.
Every man wants a girl that is his biggest fan.
A girl that believes in his dreams and encourages him went things are not working well.

These are the real Facts. Not sex

If this 5 things are in place, if you like have sex with him 5 times a day, he will put a ring on your finger when he has the resources to marry you.

Let us stop talking about premarital sex as if it's evil. IT IS NOT! I am not religious and I don't believe all the crap against premarital sex. Kids should wait till they are adults. I started having sex at age 22. So don't come and tell me about self control cos I know well how to control my urges

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Pinkieblue(f): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Counter thread spotted......

But this post makes more sense that the original

I don't believe in all these reasons why.... Or why not

What's yours is yours.....

And nothing can change that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Frei(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
10 bands - my ex text where you moving? I said unto better things
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by CutestNife(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmm Okay... Let me continue with Bae then.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by cruzita(f): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
I think this are the best reasons so far
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Frei(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:
G
how come you're so fast? damn!
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Danfuster(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
OP... Tell them ooo cos all this misleading threads ain't helping matters, them Wan make "Chi Rack" movie turn reality
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Pinkieblue(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Frei:
how come you're so fast? damn!

It took u time to get to the mango tree where there is network....... But as for me my network is faster than flash
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by donbenedict(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Whatever will be will be....

Even if my future wife be engaged to dangote's son,

She must end up being married to me...

Can I get an amen? grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Frei(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

It took u time to get to the mango tree where there is network....... But as for me my network is faster than flash
hahahah' BTW - what's a mango?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
O boy! See quick replies. Abeg this thread is going no where o. Not for front page. I was just angry seeing that misleading topic.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Pinkieblue(f): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Frei:
hahahah' BTW - what's a mango?
That yellow thing teacher chike uses on the board
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Where is namedonfinish?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Frei(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

That yellow thing teacher chike uses on the board
teacher chike' is she a teacher?
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Psittacus(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
why are you guys treating this topic like their is a universal law for choosing a wife.. Just telling what you expect your future wife to be like
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Flashh: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Even if she has no respect naturally.

Not every YOURS are good. You know?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
CutestNife:
Hmmm Okay... Let me continue with Bae then.
Please continue jare.
Marriage is for adults not kids. When 2 adult date, sex is never an issue. Even if she gets pregnant, it's all good cos they are adults and independent

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Psittacus:
why are you guys treating this topic like their is a universal law for choosing a wife.. Just telling what you expect your future wife to be like
I get your drift. True, but at least we can give a scope to it.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Pinkieblue(f): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Flashh:

Even if she has no respect naturally.

Not every YOURS are good. You know?

When u find true love, a lot of bad habits would be dropped

I am sure u know some people that changed for the better after marriage..... No one can deny this fact.....
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Pinkieblue(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Frei:
teacher chike' is she a teacher?

No she is fried dodo and custard

It's like u have 100% ba3..... That's why u are quoting my every post
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Flashh: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

When u find true love, a lot of bad habits would be dropped

I am sure u know some people that changed for the better after marriage..... No one can deny this fact.....
Let's get this straight... True love doesn't guarantee a good behaviour and respect in marriage.

You might both love each other, but a lot of things are missing to make a perfect good relationship/marriage.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Justycxx(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op is totally right. There are qualities i must see in a woman that will make me want to live with her forever and there are things i will see in her that will make me decide that i can't even attempt to take her as wife. I can only flex for the moment or maybe try to talk her out of them but if it doesn't work i will keep balling with her knowing fully well that it's only for the mean time. So Op was right. All a guy needs is just find the things he's looking for in a woman and not find the ones he hates to see in a woman, next thing on his mind is marriage, sex a million times has got nothing to do with this.
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by sirAmeh(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Putting a ring on a girl's finger is not all about the amount of sex you give him,is all about been compact able and complementing each other,and the ability to continue to grow in love!!!!
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by youngjoe10(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Babe don't be deceived, what belongs to u can still fall off ur hand
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Frei(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

No she is fried dodo and custard

It's like u have 100% ba3..... That's why u are quoting my every post
hahahah' you mean the dodo we eat? Do have a good night rest ma'am!
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by joviegghead: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Interesting post.. Just know that every man has his taste..
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
HardMirror:
Where is namedonfinish?

reporting for duty sire...
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Whatever will be will be....

Even if my future wife be engaged to dangote's son,

She must end up being married to me...

Can I get an amen? grin cheesy

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

bros abeg don't forget to drop ur offering ...God loves a cheerful giver..
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

reporting for duty sire...
Lol. Duty? How was work today. Tot you would be fast asleep by now
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by donbenedict(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

bros abeg don't forget to drop ur offering ...God loves a cheerful giver..
fine girl kiss
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
IT goes both ways ie: "Real reason why women don't marry their BF".

1: You are not her type: She is using you for money and status.
2: You are a misogynist at heart.
3: You are too presentable ie: you are a bona fide playa playa, a womanizer and CEO of casablanca-ism
4: Not a husband material: can't keep a job, you spend money unwisely, dirty and can't assist in housechores (chauvinism)
5: You don't support her and her dreams. You think her role is in the house; to be seen and not heard. Just look pretty and be trophilicious

If you try to put a ring on it, I will take it off. Um...premarital sex? No comment.

HardMirror:
I saw a misleading topic on front page today, claiming the reason why most men don't marry their girlfriends is because the girl has sex with him. What! :O
That is totally untrue.
Real reason are as follows.

1. You are simple not his type:
He is only using you to while away time and satisfy his orgies.
This only where not giving him sex would reveal his true intentions. He will always want to have sex with you. You will realize that he does not diScuss anything important with you. He travels without telling you. He just lives as if he is single.
You are simply not his zing.

2. You are not respectful/ well mannered

3. You are not presentable
Something as simple as inability to speak good grammar is enough for many guys to discard a lady. Polish yourself up. Learn how to dress well. Speak well. Act responsibly.

4. Not a wife material.
You can't manage money
You can't cook
You don't keep your home clean

5. You don't support him and his dreams.
Every man wants a girl that is his biggest fan.
A girl that believes in his dreams and encourages him went things are not working well.

These are the real Facts. Not sex

If this 5 things are in place, if you like have sex with him 5 times a day, he will put a ring on your finger when he has the resources to marry you.

Let us stop talking about premarital sex as if it's evil. IT IS NOT! I am not religious and I don't believe all the crap against premarital sex. Kids should wait till they are adults. I started having sex at age 22. So don't come and tell me about self control cos I know well how to control my urges
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
fine girl kiss
You get good eyes. You like her? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

just meet this nairalander today / Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... / Why Would A Girl Allow Boy To Play With Her Boobs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.