Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

This Girl Ain't Loyal.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Ain't Loyal.... (1243 Views)

These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal / This Hols Ain't Loyal... She Wanna Infect Me Come In (2) (3) (4)

This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
And I sat next to this gorgeous voluptous lady in an intra-state commercial bus. I initiated a chat, got to know her name & as she was telling me a bit 'bout herself, her cellphone rang; she excused me and picked her call. Here's her conversation with the caller (only her side coz I didn't hear what the caller was saying.):
*Darling good day.
*I'm good & how's work?
*Yes Luv.
*I'm on my way home from ... LGA.
*Within 20mins.
*At my place? Really dear?
*Wow! Can't wait to see you.
*Bye luv.
Immediately the caller hang up, she opened her whatsapp and starts deleting messages. I was a bit curious, so I fed my eyes with her activities. In some messages, she cleared the whole chat history while in few she selects and delete. My eyes came across words in some of the cleared message history like: sex, boo, princess, darling; abbreviations like: FKT, AS, MS, BJ, OS & DS (mind you apart from BJ, I don't know what the other abbreviations meant); & phrases like:
*cn't wait for anoda AS wif u.
*d BJ ws awsum. Luv ya bae.
*I'll. I ain't new to OS. These are the few I could vividly remember.

After deleting her unwanted messages from whatsapp, she moved on to do the same on her BBM, FB and also her inbox SMS & sent SMS folder.

After her 'he-can't-catch-me' routine, she began tapping the return button & I immediately take my eyes off her phone and pretended I was busy with my phone. She poke me & I responded with 'ahem'. She apologised for forgetting 'bout me for some minutes & asked where our chit-chat stopped? I told her she was 'bout giving me her number. She collected my phone & typed her number then missed-call hers & asked what's my name and I replied; She smiled & told the driver she's dropping. Well, I must confess her behind got me imagining things I could do with her but since I ain't single & promiscuous I let the thoughts fade away & I said to myself 'wow! her dude must be the type that go thru her phone & he'll be proud not seeing anything fishy, well the more the nicca sees the less he understand.'

Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Buharism: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
t
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Obinovictor(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ladies like that, end up marrying the wrong man for the wrong reasons.
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by dulux07(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
No matter how smart they r. Sooner or later they get caught.
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by donbenedict(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
U shouldn't have snooped! Her online activities shouldn't be ur business..

D reason why I dislike chatting in public places
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Pheals(f): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016

lol maga too go pay now grin grin abi op !!

And u don't know if the gal was practicing do me I do u. ..op now that you have gotten her number kindly share it to Nairaland guys to eat the cake to cheesy wink

Abi op your relationship with her would be serious?

Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by sinaj(f): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
M loyal jore cool

Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Justycxx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op, i think phealz is right.
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by halfricanadian(f): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm a proud loyalist

Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg o nothing serious. grin
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by youngjoe10(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Guy u sharp ooo. Ur type can copy everything ur neighbour's full paper including his name in exam hall
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
hahaha. It'll be bad & preposterous for me to share her contact thru any social network or even give it to another person without her consent.
Justycxx:
Op, i think phealz is right.
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Xionez(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
Ladies like that, end up marrying the wrong man for the wrong reasons.

More like the right reasons. Karma is a bi*ch
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin nicca you no well grin grin
youngjoe10:
Guy u sharp ooo. Ur type can copy everything ur neighbour's full paper including his name in exam hall
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well couldn't help it. I try not to look but my eyes were disobedient. The spirit was willing but the body wasn't. Besides, she wasn't chatting. She just did a routine & safety check.
donbenedict:
U shouldn't have snooped! Her online activities shouldn't be ur business..

D reason why I dislike chatting in public places
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Women: smarter than you think they are, but not nearly as smart as they think they are
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by MRBrownJ: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ekakamba:

well I must confess her behind got me imagining things I could do with her but since I ain't single & promiscuous I let the thoughts fade away & I said to myself 'wow!

if you do believe and stand by the above in bold then why take her number then?
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by nerdfrost(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op hope say u no wan lash the gal oo undecided na lashing at ur own risk
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Adasun(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
op the thing wey da bother me be say,why u collect her number
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
I love making friends with gorgeous ladies. Of course I can fantasize, have a brief urge but at the end I overcome it (Its just a temptation). So admiring a lady & collecting her number doesn't mean I wanna have a go with her.
MRBrownJ:

if you do believe and stand by the above in bold then why take her number then?
Adasun:
op the thing wey da bother me be say,why u collect her number

walai I no fit lash her. I'm loyal to my biatch smiley
nerdfrost:
Op hope say u no wan lash the gal oo undecided na lashing at ur own risk
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by MRBrownJ: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ekakamba:
I love making friends with gorgeous ladies. Of course I can fantasize, have a brief urge but at the end I overcome it (Its just a temptation). So admiring a lady & collecting her number doesn't mean I wanna have a go with her.

so, you think it is RIGHT to make friends with tempting women, aka gorgeous ladies that you fantasize about AND have urges for?!
so you just collect her number and then never call her?! if you dont want to have a go with such women then why take their contacts? what do you even know about this stranger that you would even wanna keep in touch with her (apart from her sexy body)? do you think it is RIGHT by the woman in your life?! is that what they call a "respectful" r/ship where you live? would you feel the same way if your gf took numbers of every guy she fantasizes about and/or who gets her wet/Hot?!
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by Ekakamba: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hian! I ain't a religion saint but one thing is for sure: I'm a moralist. Case closed.
MRBrownJ:

so, you think it is RIGHT to make friends with tempting women, aka gorgeous ladies that you fantasize about AND have urges for?!
so you just collect her number and then never call her?! if you dont want to have a go with such women then why take their contacts? what do you even know about this stranger that you would even wanna keep in touch with her (apart from her sexy body)? do you think it is RIGHT by the woman in your life?! is that what they call a "respectful" r/ship where you live? would you feel the same way if your gf took numbers of every guy she fantasizes about and/or who gets her wet/Hot?!
Re: This Girl Ain't Loyal.... by misshoree(f): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ok....btw,aw is dz my biz?

Its My Birthday! Those In Ph, Come See The Venue. / Jane And Solomon's Amazing Ogoja And Benin Traditional Wedding / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo)