Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) (1237 Views)

Men Ehn... Fear Them (photo) / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Merlissa(f): 9:43am On May 03, 2016
If you had to marry your partner where you met them, where would that be?

Oya answer ooo

Those that met on NL... Marry on NL

Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
Merlissa not again..
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by deeplow: 9:46am On May 03, 2016
Inside bus to Calabar. Marriage would hold inside 10 seater bus embarassed
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
My apartment's parking
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Merlissa(f): 9:46am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Merlissa not again..

Looools

Just say you miss me tongue
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 9:48am On May 03, 2016
We will marry at NYSC Orientation Camp!
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Maxi112: 9:50am On May 03, 2016
inside zennet bank
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by iceberylin(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
Inside my room...
It's weird, she walked into my room thinking it's her friends...

That's gon be a cheap wedding cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
wemmieslim:
We will marry at NYSC Orientation Camp!

Lol so you b among those people weh use backyard or store do colabo cheesy

You get luck grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
My will be ESKIMI
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Merlissa:

Looools

Just say you miss me tongue
looool yess I doo. I wish to hear ur voice
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol so you b among those people weh use backyard or store do colabo cheesy

You get luck grin

Lols, don't understand what you mean by Colabo, we were just friends from distance at the time, but it was obvious we both liked each other.
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by winkmart: 11:35am On May 03, 2016
met her at the PETROL STATION
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Heaven
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Merlissa(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
looool yess I doo. I wish to hear ur voice

*now hearing my voice*
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2016
Merlissa:

*now hearing my voice*
babe all i'm hearing is some annoying welder bustin my ears with their stvpid mettalic sounds. Are u gona gv me ur number or nad
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Merlissa(f): 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
babe all i'm hearing is some annoying welder bustin my ears with their stvpid mettalic sounds. Are u gona gv me ur number or nad

My number is on google...
wink wink wink
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2016
Merlissa:

wink wink wink
leme just look for it and dnt see it first, ur ass will be in soup..
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
Merlissa:

wink wink wink
phew, I dnt want ur number again.. dnt like osun people wink
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by Merlissa(f): 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
phew, I dnt want ur number again.. dnt like osun people wink

We Osunites are hot!!!
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by donbenedict(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2016
Merlissa:

We Osunites are hot!!!
tell dat to sango.
Re: Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) by swaggzo(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2016
iceberylin:
Inside my room...
It's weird, she walked into my room thinking it's her friends...

That's gon be a cheap wedding cheesy

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Since I Got Married, I Look Thin And Weak / Thread For Reconciliation Between Igbos And Yurobas. / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.