Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) (93414 Views)

Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / See Spoiled Kenyatta University Students Dancing As Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by fmorrah(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamforGod:

Pls shut it jare

As if parties don't go in campuses all over The world
Not even from naija Jare, don't mind DAT unlearned person
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
bidexmat:
where dis one come from, abeg avoid my venom please and don't quote me next time you can't assimilate. Fun huh? I'll just pass pretending I never saw this.

You are a fool sir
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by bidexmat(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
fmorrah:
This is not frm naija , Its from country called K....
then Africa is dammed grin
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
what do you expect from the inhabitants of a very big wild zoo without control and barrier.u no see as all of them look?
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sunexy:
Na dis kyn party i dey find 4 naija o
angry
Just see flexing o
cry
same with me cry
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by bidexmat(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

You are a fool sir
almost passed but thought to check your profile and was greeted by a gory picture of a roasted Buffon who thinks he's human. Your brain needs to go under the knife coz it's glary you are suffering from mental slavery with too much cobwebs stucked in, you might as well need a heat gun to blow your earth worm- congested brain off. Not surprised though with the refuse you dumped out of your loud mouth, Prate! Just wondering how you share a facial resemblance with an ape and still be a slowpoke. Kindly take a good look at yourself and negate that you are not a wasted end-product of of a sexual reproduction. gay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
piagetskinner:

Excuse me...what's enjoyment in this?

Even common sense says this is total madness

shut up joor, choi i dey look for this kind party cry
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by PetroDolla3: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense! As if worse things don't happen in that smelly, armpit shithole called Shitnigeria! Fuelish hypocrites!

olrotimi:
This has to be Kenya or Ghana. It has their imprimatur written all over it

1 Like

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Austin234(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Cant believe this came frm a Bornagainchild

BornnAgainChild:
There adults so let them do whatsoever they feel they like....morso there's no one that didn't pass the phase in life either one way or the other
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by bidexmat(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

You are a fool sir
almost passed but thought to check your profile and was greeted by a gory picture of a roasted Buffon who thinks he's human. Your brain needs to go under the knife coz it's glary you are suffering from mental slavery with too much cobwebs stucked in, you might as well need a heat gun to blow your earth worm- congested brain off. Not surprised though with the refuse you dumped out of your loud mouth, Prate! Just wondering how you share a facial resemblance with an ape and still be a slowpoke. Kindly take a good look at yourself and negate that you are not a wasted end-product of a sexual reproduction. Fagggottt!
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by nuelski10: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Peeps are now "caught" throwing parties like it's a crime undecided....i can only smh.....just strolling by....smhing....

1 Like

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by nuelski10: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Peeps are now "caught" throwing parties like it's a crime undecided....i can only smh.....just strolling by....the title sef....."students dancing at a pool party"....what's wrong with that......mtchewwwwwwww undecided
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by MagnaB: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
If we find out na poly student or college of education dem go be. Smh
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
tintingz:
When I say the white do more than this, the white knows how to do pool party, they are the founder of pool party.

So I found comment here funny, are you expecting people in pool party fully covered?
Ok - I see your point.
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by haryomikun(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
bidexmat:
almost passed but thought to check your profile and was greeted by a gory picture of a roasted Buffon who thinks he's human. Your brain needs to go under the knife coz it's glary you are suffering from mental slavery with too much cobwebs stucked in, you might as well need a heat gun to blow your earth worm- congested brain off. Not surprised though with the refuse you dumped out of your loud mouth, Prate! Just wondering how you share a facial resemblance with an ape and still be a slowpoke. Kindly take a good look at yourself and negate that you are not a wasted end-product of a sexual reproduction. Fagggottt!
*Singing* Your future son is a fa.ggot... trah la la la grin; D
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by henryhemon(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Ssshhhh....saint watermelon

I didn't say am a saint but just speak for yourself not for people oloshi born again.
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=44740333]
oloshi born again.

Ashiwere watermelon
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by kulekaa(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Weldon Kenyan ppl
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Op so? I only see young people having fun. You only got one life to live... Live yours the way you want and dont tell other people how to live theirs
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by toseenore(m): 3:04am On Apr 16, 2016
#Lols This is a Cover Video for the recently released Club version Video for a new Song tiltled "Work" sang by Rihanna and Drake. I guessed they imitated #lols
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Jadekitana(f): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2016
They look very dirty! This can't be Nigerians, these ones reek un civilisation and "mumury" how can someone tie wrapper to a pool? The guys look dirty.
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=44741354][/quote

Hahaha.
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by manuelrukky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
DO YOU KNOW:

Students selling new or used items, e.g phones, shoes etc, even hostel spaces on campus get a 400% possibility of finding a buyer on campus as www.studentsthingy.com, Nigeria's No1 student online market place enables students to sell and buy new and used items within their universities by placing an ad of the item for free!!
So, Are you a student? Do you have an item to sell on campus and you are searching out a place to find student buyers? Then, don't wait any longer, Sell it on Nigeria's #1student online market place at www.studentsthingy.com.
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Damicares(f): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where else? If not Kenya
Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by idriskabir(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Carry over is waiting oh

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
You go to a bikini party then expect to see guys in full cloth just chiling like they were in sunday service, WTF. Does having this kind of fun really affect what yoy become in the future, are we africans still too emotional imature to handle these kind of things when we just bexome adults....
I believe anyone who is emotionally mature in the head should be able to handle these things while young and still become a valuable member of the society when they age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) by lifedynamics: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2018
tintingz:
Comments full of hypocrisy.

The white do more than this.

Leave them ooo...thats how people were admiring the Miami spring break thread. Now it's African, it's bad.
Fvcking Hypocrites, no future for all of you arseholes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.