Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". (1205 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Have you been thinking of how to get rid of those irritating street boys that keep pestering your life each time you step outside to get something at night? Those boys who you should have never met if not for environment? No need to worry anymore cause the solution is here.
These group of boys make life unbearable for we ladies and at times I try to avoid stepping out of my house at night to avoid them, I try to look for a way to improvise that night and get what I need to get the next morning.
The secret I just discovered this night will chase all these (bullies) toasters from you in no time. The annoying thing is that some are stupid enough to follow you all through your journey even when you decide to ignore them, not minding the fact that they are making your life miserable. How on earth do they expect a sane girl to consider a (pest) toaster.
Next time a street (bully) toaster walks up to you, make irritating sounds like giving out a loud belch, a throaty cough and every irritating sound that you can make. Don't forget to pour spit around like a mad woman and dangle your head from one corner to the other, imitating the head movement of an imb£cile, you can use your hands to demonstrate too in case he doesn't get the drill. After the show, he will gently carry himself out of your view and it will definitely bring a smile to your face.
Try it sis, it worked for me grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by DANO1011(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmm...... That will only work if the dude is not as handsome like me!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by Aliyeous(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
peeps in,sees no one,takes a seat n wait 4 odas
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by Itannooluwa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
u dnt need to act crazy to discard dem, moreover only small boys does dah...no grown nd matured guy will follow a lady abh @ nyt btw shows u r still growing too( no insult tho jst sayn)
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by tripplephi: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
smileysmiley:
Have you been thinking of how to get rid of those irritating street boys that keep pestering your life each time you step outside to get something at night? Those boys who you should have never met if not for environment? No need to worry anymore cause the solution is here.
These group of boys make life unbearable for we ladies and at times I try to avoid stepping out of my house at night to avoid them, I try to look for a way to improvise that night and get what I need to get the next morning.
The secret I just discovered this night will chase all these (bullies) toasters from you in no time. The annoying thing is that some are stupid enough to follow you all through your journey even when you decide to ignore them, not minding the fact that they are making your life miserable. How on earth do they expect a sane girl to consider a (pest) toaster.
Next time a street (bully) toaster walks up to you, make irritating sounds like giving out a loud belch, a throaty cough and every irritating sound that you can make. Don't forget to pour spit around like a mad woman and dangle your head from one corner to the other, imitating the head movement of an imb£cile, you can use your hands to demonstrate too in case he doesn't get the drill. After the show, he will gently carry himself out of your view and it will definitely bring a smile to your face.
Try it sis, it worked for me grin

Why post it online where everyone including victim n victory.... Toasted and tosters will read it. You just wasted a good thread space to show that you are not as smart as you think. Now guys have read it and it won't work anymore.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
tripplephi:

Why post it online where everyone including victim n victory.... Toasted and tosters will read it. You just wasted a good thread space to show that you are not as smart as you think. Now guys have read it and it won't work anymore.
undecided did I force you to enter here? Don't come to my thread and be giving me do's and don'ts
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Itannooluwa:
u dnt need to act crazy to discard dem, moreover only small boys does dah...no grown nd matured guy will follow a lady abh @ nyt btw shows u r still growing too( no insult tho jst sayn)
Aunty thanks for your contribution... Egbon mi
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by ba7man(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
smileysmiley:
Aunty thanks for your contribution... Egbon mi
You might as well fart out loud, belch and hang garbage round your neck. undecided
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by halfricanadian(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just turn street fighter street admirers go leave u

Tank me later

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by ifex370(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Any girl I talk to on the street.. I js wan give am hope.. Girls are not worth the stress n hype
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
ba7man:
You might as well fart out loud, belch and hang garbage round your neck. undecided
thanks for the suggestion, I will consider it grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank me later
na pesin wet get strength dey fight
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
smileysmiley:

grin i dey help na
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by ba7man(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
smileysmiley:
thanks for the suggestion, I will consider it grin
You'll end up attracting guys that act the same way. cheesy
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't woo girls in the streets undecided ...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by Lovelynature(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank me later
cheesycheesy ma'am you go don fight tire before advising the op to start from where you stopped.

Besides, how was the ban? Did you enjoy it or...tongue
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lovelynature:
cheesycheesy ma'am you go don fight tire before advising the op to start from where you stopped.

Besides, how was the ban? Did you enjoy it or...tongue

See u before before tey tey i b bruce lee for street

But now grin i b changed person

The ban was annoying jare
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by Lovelynature(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

See u before before tey tey i b bruce lee for street

But now grin i b changed person

The ban was annoying jare
oya make op come start from where you stop na. Na em be say she go fight tire because whether a lady likes or not, guys must toast her. Even if she's ugly, some guys are just ready to toast anything under skirt.

Yeah, I know it as you might be reading interesting posts without being able to contribute your own opinion.

Now go and sin no more. Ban is realwink
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by halfricanadian(f): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lovelynature:
oya make op come start from where you stop na. Na em be say she go fight tire because whether a lady likes or not, guys must toast her. Even if she's ugly, some guys are just ready to toast anything under skirt.

Yeah, I know it as you might be reading interesting posts without being able to contribute your own opinion.

Now go and sin no more. Ban is realwink

cheesy yaaaaaaaaaay tanchu!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by tripplephi: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2016
smileysmiley:
undecided did I force you to enter here? Don't come to my thread and be giving me do's and don'ts

You still haven't learnt that NL is a free world. Sorry for trying to show you that anything that will last over time must be kept a SECRET. smh mtchew
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin i dey help na
grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Irritating Street "Toasters". by smileysmiley(f): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2016
tripplephi:

You still haven't learnt that NL is a free world. Sorry for trying to show you that anything that will last over time must be kept a SECRET. smh mtchew
oya shebi you don hiss, waka comot... aproko

(1) (Reply)

See The 10 Types Of Women, Nigerian Men Like The Most... / I'm Calling It A Day With My Bae. / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.