Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Finding Tiwa (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Tiwa (1) (420 Views)

Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man / Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Tiwa (1) by Psaduwa007: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
By this time, I was a regular visitor at his home. A few times a week, I would go over and help with some errands around the house. His uncle, a bachelor was rarely home due to his job and Martin and I were often alone in the house.

He treated me like his kid sister and often called me 'my little Tiwa'.
 "I'm a big girl now o! Not a little kid, Brother Martin," I said in a petulant voice.

He laughed at me.
 "You might look all grown up but to me, you're still a baby!" he said teasingly.

I did not want him to treat me like a child for by this time, I had a big crush on him which later developed into a consuming love that would have dire consequences for me.

I loved being with him, looking at him especially those wonderful eyes of his - hazel with a touch of green. Whenever he was close to me, I would feel my heart flutter like the wings of a butterfly. Sometimes, I had this strong urge to hold him and kiss his red, luscious lips but I always restrained myself in the end.

Besides, I was a virgin and I wanted to wait a bit longer before giving myself to anyone. And not just anybody but someone like Brother Martin, I promised myself.

A stormy night
One day, I had gone over to his place as usual when a heavy storm began. It went on for hours and within a short time, the streets were flooded, making movement in the neighbourhood difficult. 

"You might have to spend the night here," Brother Martin said. He was looking through the window at the street outside, at the rain that was still pouring down in torrents. 
 His uncle had travelled and we were alone in the house.

I called my parents who gave me permission to stay till the following day. We stayed up late watching movies till nearly eleven o'clock when I began to feel sleepy.

Then he showed me to the guest room where I was to sleep and I went to bed. Later that night, the rain that had subsided a bit before we slept, began pouring heavily once more. This time it was followed by heavy thunder and lightening which woke me up.

I got frightened, being alone in the unfamiliar room and all. So, I went to Brother Martin's room. He must have been awake for he sat up when I entered the room.

"Tiwa, are you alright?" he asked.

"Brother Martin, I'm scared. The thunder..."

"It's ok. I'm here. Nothing'll happen to you. You can stay here with me," he offered, making room for me on the large bed.
 I climbed into the bed, tucking myself under the blanket he gave me.

I tried going back to sleep but it was impossible. How could I sleep when the guy I was crazy about was lying so close to me, within my reach...

I turned on the bed and stretched out my hand tentatively. I touched his face, caressing his cheeks and mouth and...
 "Tiwa!" he said as his hand held mine tightly to his lips.
 Then he drew me to him and began to kiss me. Everything felt dreamlike, as if all my fantasies about him were coming true...

That was until I felt the sharp pain like a knife cut as he entered me, the first man to do so. I cried out, making him stop. But I bore the pain and urged him on and he began to move again...

Re: Finding Tiwa (1) by Aliyeous(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
la log in la menstrate

(1) (Reply)

W / ATTENTION !!! / Yippie!!! Its My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.