Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? (1371 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by willace(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
What can u buy 4 ur girlfriend as a birthday gift
Matured suggestions plss
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by misshoree(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Get her a teddy, or a nice wristwatch
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buy menstrual pad 1 dozen. So till next year she go dey use 1 pack per month. She no go 4get u for 1yr. At least dat 1 don comot for her monthly expenses

Na very matured suggestion I give u so

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okrika pants and bra
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Rexnegro(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
buy her a car if You can bro(only if she worth it o), aside that get her a nice shirt perfectly her size, or get her some undies set of pants, Bra And nightie,pink or read color. or buy her a nice female shoe...then buy condoms Why You get ready to give her The best birthday gift ever #BirthdaySex
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by amokeme(f): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Just ask her what she wants. To save yourself the stress...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Justycxx(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2016
buy her 50litres of fuel
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Rexnegro:
buy her a car if You can bro(only if she worth it o), aside that get her a nice shirt perfectly her size, or get her some undies set of pants, Bra And nightie,pink or read color. or buy her a nice female shoe...then buy condoms Why You get ready to give her The best birthday gift ever #BirthdaySex
so there is something they call birthdaysex?
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Imoy(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
buy her 50litres of fuel

grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
buy her 50litres of fuel
thank you..if na me oo,i'll be very glad..
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Iphone 6s. believe me, she would appreciate it men
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Depends on her taste and your pocket. You surely know your gf better, you know her needs and what she appreciates, weigh it against your pocket.
Generally though : red wine, cake, wrist watch, jewelry, foot wear, a fashion ring, a fancy phone, lace panties........ .. Or a combination of any of these. My guy, the most important thing is your pocket. Don't break your bank for a birthday celeb. DON'T!
Re: What Type Of Gift Can You Buy For Your Girlfriend On Her Birthday???? by temmytee007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
willace:
What can u buy 4 ur girlfriend as a birthday gift

Matured suggestions plss
Willace ave being trying to reach you through p.ms but not getting a reply ....kindly call this number 08148423487 for a private chat.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please Advice Me : My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know / Married Woman Found Dead In Hotel Room After S3x With Lover(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.