Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] (1733 Views)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] by CyberTerkz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Her name is Rose, this is what she posted on
her facebook wall.The reason why my
husband do this to me I give birth to one boy
and girl am the only one taking care of them
paying they are school fees and other things
and now him and his family wants me to give
birth to another child and I refuse they now
accused me that am cheating on him and
they also lock my shop ! Please I need your
advice.

Check out the photos of the incidence here http://www.benueblog.com/2016/04/a-husband-did-this-to-his-wife-reason.html
Re: A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2016
Let her report to ministy of women affairs. Or better still let her ignore what they say and take her stand. Having few children with gud care is better than having plenty in poverty.
Re: A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] by Abiagirl777(f): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2016
your job is to impregnate,hers is to cater for them,Mr man do you have scoin scoin for head?
Re: A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] by somehowpenis(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense angry
Re: A Husband Did This To His Wife , The Reason Will Shock You [photos] by 400billionman: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Demented partners in marriage.

Sometimes, its the man, other times the woman.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Faithful Hard? / How To Know The Real Name Of A Nigerian Girl-photo / What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.