Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi (10829 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / National Assets: Political Class Only "Sell And Spend"- Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi by Nnabugwu8590: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Achuwa1:
professor might be right,,,,,,,,
coz non of pmb minister is perfoeming & i guess coz they are working under an illiterate as a boss(pmb)
My dear, I think you are wrong because we have division of labour and there is a constitutional guiding principle in every appointive and elective positions in Nigeria. To me, I think the core problem is from the Nigeria's pillars of leadership.
Solution: VISIONS, CAPACITY, TEAMWORK and MOTIVATION are the four pillars of great leadership-Nnabugwu Kingsley Okwudili.
If Nigeria as a nation can rebuild her leadership with the above named four pillars of leadership, I strongly believe that it (Nigeria) will not only be a developed country, it will also be an unimagined great country.
Take care!!!
Re: Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
samobaba:
Utomi's vision who has it helped in Nigeria. You don't need to be in government to do things. Keystone Bank for no fail with all your economic no all. Now that you were expecting to be named minister but the government felt your pomposity will affect it work not minding your economically know all attitude. Now the government is surrounded by vision-less people. Bros who your vision don help for your state of origin. Go back to your constituency and apply your vision to empower your people and you need not write before people will make you their leader
See ehn tunda no go eva faya you or yours.no mind d mumu.everything he has touched has failed back too back and he is talking nonesens.ordinay councillor him no fit win with all him vision
Re: Nigeria Has A Lazy Political Class – Pat Utomi by mikolo80: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
blackpanda:
Utomi is always making noise but never has anything to contribute. You sit somewhere to rubbish what govt is doing, but you dont have any alternative approach to offer. Pat Utomi is a noisemaker and charlattan, an elitist that loves to look down on people. If u give him a chance now, he will do even worse than jonathan!
you still de take d mumu serious,cho,you get time o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Released, Says Police Exhibited Professionalism / Fix Weak Labour Market, IMF Warns Nigeria, Others / INEC ‘Disqualifies’ 21 Of 40 PDP Assembly Candidates In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.