Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! (3563 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 2:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Please let us stop deceiving ourself and be brutally honest for once in our live. Let us remove hypocrisy, self denial, and other nonsense lies we tell our self. Please I believe 90% of us went to school and/or are still in school. Even a JSS1 student knows that an exchange of an item for money, is a business transaction.

What is the meaning of "sold"? "Sold" means according to Urban Dictionary "verb__

give or hand over (something) in exchange for money.
"

Now take note of "something" in that explanation. In this case, "something" is you ladies!

Please your fada collect N100 naira before handing you over to your husband what does that mean? Tell your self the truth. You are no partner to anybody. You are nothing but an item that was bought by your husband.

And please don't give me that nonsense ".. can you buy a woman" talk. Yes we can buy women because we are already buying them. No amount is too small or big. Even N5 naira it's still a transaction. 1 million same thing. Just depends on how cheap you are.

Moral Lesson: UNTIL YOUR PARENTS STOP ASKING MEN FOR N500 OR KOLA OR GOAT OR ANY USELESS ITEM IN THE NAME OF ILLITERATE SILLY FRAUDULENT TRADITION BEFORE AUTHORIZING YOUR MARRIAGE, YOU REMAIN AN ITEM THAT WAS SOLD FOR A GOAT OR A TUBER OF YAM OR N50,000 THAT HUSBAND PAID. Take or leave it. Truth is bitter.

Many women deny this fact but deep down you know it's true. You are sold by your parents. Even if it's N10. Don't deceive yourself.

Even I used to tell my wife same thing that I purchase her. She usually get angry and one day she just came to me and returned my N250k I used for bride price and marriage rights. Even said I should keep the change. After she returned it, I now give her the full respect she deserves and now she is a queen in her own right because she is no longer my item i purchased. Even she is happier than before because she has been set free.

So until you return the money to your husband, you remain a cheap item sold to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2016
I can sense a man who's been hurt by his ex big time... cool

Too much pain that u can hardly get over it I reckon...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 15, 2016
There are sensible ways to argue against paying Bride price stop acting like a Retard_

Yeah, only Broke ass Nigga will feel pained over bride price

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by odiereke(m): 2:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Good one Op, but traditionally, some customs must demand and collect it. But it is well with our women.
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Vinshu(f): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm..

Just passing
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 2:34am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Did you read the post? Op is married. What has ex got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 2:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Vanquay:
There are sensible ways to argue against paying Bride price stop acting like a Retard_

Yeah, only Broke ass Nigga will feel pained over bride price

Oga this is not a matter of broke. Some bride price is N200. In our village it's just N10 naira. Yes N10 naira. So no one is broke here.

Our women have to gain their full dignity and as long as they are being paid for like op said, even as small as N10 naira, they are still considered "purchased". So the point is parents should stop selling their daughters. I support op here.

P.s you are the one acting like a retard_ here because you did not read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 2:40am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

Oga this is not a matter of broke. Some bride price is N200. In our village it's just N10 naira. Yes N10 naira. So no one is broke here.

Our women have to gain their full dignity and as long as they are being paid for like op said, even as small as N10 naira, they are still considered "purchased". So the point is parents should stop selling their daughters. I support op here.

P.s you are the one acting like a retard_ here because you did not read and understand.

Leave him. It's his type that will sell his daughter for N50k in the name of bride price.

Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

You have many problems in life and I can tell you acting retarded_ is one...His topic was against Bride price and I agreed.

But what's the point of paying 25 cents for a bride price that's like zero value so please fuck_ off.

OP, no one cares about small Bride prices that can be repaid
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Leave him. It's his type that will sell his daughter for N50k in the name of bride price.

Mtcheew.

Incredibly stupid_ post...I grew up in a western society and the notion of Bride price makes no sense to me culturally and financially, so what's your fvcking point?
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Vanquay:

You have many problems in life and I can tell you acting retarded_ is one...His topic was against Bride price and I agreed.

But what's the point of paying 25 cents for a bride price that's like zero value so please fuck_ off.

OP, no one cares about small Bride prices that can be repaid

Shut up man. You are obviously a kid.

Zero is zero. 25 cents is greater than zero.

Is bride price everything? What about marriage rights? That can be up to 300k all together? While the bride price itself be 5 naira? Who is fooling who? Abeg borrow sense if you no get or go to bed kid

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Vanquay:

Incredibly stupid_ post...I grew up in a western society and the notion of Bride price makes no sense to me culturally and financially, so what's your fvcking point?

My friend shut up. Save your BS for your b!tch.

Who cares about where you grew up? If you like grow up in the north pole, no one gives a damn. Bride price is of no sense to you but alot of sense to millions out there. So scaling through millions of africans with the bride price mentality, you are lesser than -1

So fvck off

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

Shut up man. You are obviously a kid.

Zero is zero. 25 cents is greater than zero.

Is bride price everything? What about marriage rights? That can be up to 300k all together? While the bride price itself be 5 naira? Who is fooling who? Abeg borrow sense if you no get or go to bed kid

It's 9:46 pm, much too early to go to bed but I wonder what a "grown" man like you is doing till 2am trading words with "kids"...I am not in support of Bride price when will your redundant brain grab that argument??

I don't support it but I think if it's dirt cheap it's okay as its symbolic now go jerk off
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Greene66: 2:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Vanquay:

This man just park well abeg. Your post makes no sense. Ah ah. What are you even saying? You want to marry in Nigeria they give you a list of items what does that mean? Money is no biggie but are we now buying our wife? That's the point. So nobody is talking of West or south. Mtcheew. Na ur type dey fail exam.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

Did you read the post? Op is married. What has ex got to do with this?

all his threads are all abt women, how he degraded females on this forum but he forgot his mom is a woman...

This thread is nothing but BS.
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 2:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Vanquay:

It's 9:46 pm, much too early to go to bed but I wonder what a "grown" man like you is doing till 2am trading words with "kids"...I am not in support of Bride price when will your redundant brain grab that argument??

I don't support it but I think if it's dirt cheap it's okay as its symbolic now go jerk off

What makes it symbolic? Who started the symbolism? Was the person educated? What year? What century? What is cheap? Abeg get off my mention nigga

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Greene66:

This man just park well abeg. Your post makes no sense. Ah ah. What are you even saying? You want to marry in Nigeria they give you a list of items what does that mean? Money is no biggie but are we now buying our wife? That's the point. So nobody is talking of West or south. Mtcheew. Na ur type dey fail exam.

Rubbish

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 2:54am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

all his threads are all abt women, how he degraded females on this forum but he forgot his mom is a woman...

This thread is nothing but BS.

This thread is very important. We cannot continue selling our women. You feel good for a man to purchase you? Seriously? Don't deceive yourself. A man pay your parents money before he can marry you what does that mean? This thread isn't degrading anybody. It's just bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Godfullsam(m): 2:59am On Apr 15, 2016
@ OP, do you mean your wife returned her bride pride to you and you shamelessly received it from her and even kept the change

Is there nothing like tradition in your place undecided

Well, don't come back here and open another thread telling us how your wife no longer respects you o undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

This thread is very important. We cannot continue selling our women. You feel good for a man to purchase you? Seriously? Don't deceive yourself. A man pay your parents money before he can marry you what does that mean? This thread isn't degrading anybody. It's just bitter truth.

I have nothing to explain to u..this ain't ur thread..unless u & that moniker is ONE.
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 3:05am On Apr 15, 2016
Godfullsam:
@ OP, do you mean your wife returned her bride pride to you and you shamelessly received it from her and even kept the change

Is there nothing like tradition in your place undecided

Well, don't come back here and open another thread telling us how your wife no longer respects you o undecided

Yes I collected the bride price money back. And even used the change to club with friends. Read my post, I am against that tradition that says I must "purchase" my woman. My woman returned it and I collected it because I am not happy purchasing her. Do you understand ? undecided

Besides wife respects me. Money doesn't have to be the pillar of her respect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 3:05am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

I have nothing to explain to u..this ain't ur thread..unless u & that moniker is ONE.

undecided what is this one saying?

I just choose to ignore you. You still dey run mouth

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by BoiledHead(m): 3:06am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ok. I'm gonna open my own thread. And say worse
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Godfullsam(m): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2016
That is why I so much like my tribe kiss

Although they will collect the bride pride as tradition demands and return it to you in the present of everybody, they will make it clear to you that they are not selling their daughter. They only want you to take good care of her...

Hit like if you know the tribe am talking about cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:

Mtcheew.
so you be married manshocked hope your wife neva fat?
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by kunbit(f): 3:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Married kwa?
It's hard to believe the OP is married with his women wahala, the way he writes and what he writes...
To each man his own sha
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Monalisa185(f): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2016
this generation is turning into something else, and to think that this op has a mother whose bride price was paid by his father before she was called his wife..

don't even know what to type again sf, I mean, i just weak....if you call him a broke ass niqqa now, he'll start wailing that he ain't broke... then what do we call this kinda mentality now?

op, no offense, but did your mother return her bride price to your father?

does that make her a cheap item sold to your father?....

if you can provide answers to these questions, then you've won yourself a little sense
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by damiosy(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2016
These dumb girls will use their mum as a reference point but will turn to western education for hoeing

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
so you be married manshocked hope your wife neva fat?

No she isn't. And she would never be

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by FreeBSD: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
this generation is turning into something else, and to think that this op has a mother whose bride price was paid by his father before she was called his wife..

don't even know what to type again sf, I mean, i just weak....if you call him a broke ass niqqa now, he'll start wailing that he ain't broke... then what do we call this kinda mentality now?

op, no offense, but did your mother return her bride price to your father?

does that make her a cheap item sold to your father?....

if you can provide answers to these questions, then you've won yourself a little sense

Yes my mother was sold to my father. Even in told my mother that and she told me that she returned it to my father and my father happily collected his money back.

So yeah, my post stands.

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by MoneypassGod(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Kash u r back, were hav u been
Re: Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Kash u r back, were hav u been

Yeaaah juz came back lastnyt...was locked up for a wk... grin

How u doing? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Seen Having Sex At A Train Station While Homeless People Are Sleeping. / Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) / How To Snatch A Girl From Her Boyfriend In Just One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.