Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730526 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Ifeshyne(f): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
tosmos767:
Mr yaasir, thanks so so so much for the information. We are highly grateful. We love you so much and you've really really tried for us all. May God Almighty in his infinite mercies continue to uplift you. But Sir, will obas like oba of Lagos etc slots make the list?
Lol
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by omoolorire(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
God I beg you pls let the wind of change blow in my favour this time around because I rely on you absolutely for my expectations

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
tosmos767:
Mr yaasir, thanks so so so much for the information. We are highly grateful. We love you so much and you've really really tried for us all. May God Almighty in his infinite mercies continue to uplift you. But Sir, will obas like oba of Lagos etc slots make the list?
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nawa ooooo d tin is ho u know in National assembly dis is so sad
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2016
I am ashamed to call myself a Nigerian. The country has now turned to if you don't know anything nothing for you. God have Mercy.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2016
You begin to ask yourself whether you are not intelligent for still being jobless but the truth is that those with the jobs are not in anyway better than you. Just look at what's going on in NSCDC.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Teem1(m): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2016
You begin to ask yourself whether you are not intelligent for still being jobless but the truth is that those with the jobs are not in anyway better than you. Just look at what's going on in NSCDC.

Emmysteve is it that the replacement has been done? I see no reason why people are hiding a straight information. This trend is not for stories every time..
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Emmysteve(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Teem1:

Emmysteve is it that the replacement has been done? I see no reason why people are hiding a straight information. This trend is not for stories every time..
please read up
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by freegaza(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
I was hoping even if I did not make it with my 2.1, my brother with first class in Mathematics will do...Lord help us
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
@Tosmos767,
If you truly know the Oba of Lagos you will get the job;slot or no slot. Based on my experience in the north you have 95% success rate if you are nominated by a first class king anywhere even in CBN. With firs your chance is almost 100% but with a caveat "will the man personally sign your letter or take the pain of submitting the hard copy for you through his office?". This is the key ingredient for success if the king truly wants to help you. Let him know that it might not be only firs but other govt agencies. Truth be told the king has tremendous influence on the firs man. This I know for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Until otherwise, all the coming recruitments are going to be based on patronage not merit. If at all there will be merit it will be very small. Most agencies share job slots ahead in other to either get recruitment waiver, get budget approved or as a reward for supporting their appointment. This DPR and NBTE recruitment are classic examples of the anomaly. Things are far worse than they used to be before change.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yaasir:
Until otherwise, all the coming recruitments are going to be based on patronage not merit. If at all there will be merit it will be very small. Most agencies share job slots ahead in other to either get recruitment waiver, get budget approved or as a reward for supporting their appointment. This DPR and NBTE recruitment are classic examples of the anomaly. Things are far worse than they used to be before change.
You Sir, are a Man worthy of Respect! WELL DONE!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by SenatorJChris: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yaasir:
It's really sad that these ills keep happening despite the change promised. But I choose not to give up on Nigeria.
Any idea on the means to contact shortlisted candidates?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yaasir:
FIRS budget will be officially approved next week barring any last minute change. The recruitment will continue this month for sure.They will invite people but not just any random or qualified people, they are the anointed candidates submitted by the "stakeholders". It is rather sad and unfortunate.
Pls how true is it that some people have been called, issued application letter and have already started working from this current recruitment and when likely will this recruitment process end ? Thank you
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
Pls how true is it that some people have been called, issued application letter and have already started working from this current recruitment and when likely will this recruitment process end ? Thank you
yes oh they just called salary for 2nd month
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Alikote:
Na wa o that means they have finished the recruitment na since ppl have already started working and collecting salary secretly abi what is still remaining?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nafizzey(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Alikote:
Yaasir how far can you tell us more?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nafizzey:
Na wa o that means they have finished the recruitment na since ppl have already started working and collecting salary secretly abi what is still remaining?
till remaining hope the hawks in Nigeria will pity the commoners ....one new chap just bought a ride from his relocation allowance tongue
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Some times, i find it hard to believe i am a Nigerian, what hope now lies in secrecy if politicians are hijacking what aught to be conducted free and fair? Was it perversity we longed to get it right as a nation? To those that don't have godfather,godmother or sister, senator,minister,oba etc,what becomes our fate? Am scared of my country, all hope have not faded yet while some slots are still left for the poor masses, God see us through!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PeacenLove2: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oh, well. It was nice being part of this journey with y'all. I wish everyone the best. Don't give up on your quest to greatness. Try to stay stress free. And remember always, with life, there's hope.

Hey, keep your heads up!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by YuwaB(f): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
some times this are the reason I don't blame citizens that risk their life, going to Europe through land and sea, or a teenage boys that says I want to be a yahoo boy when I grow up . Nigeria is country where the poor and average citizens will remain voiceless. If recruitment exercise will continue in this manner no need to announce it's. It should be done in silence just like PDP era. Please they should save Us the stress like going cafe ,wasting our money buying data, have high hope Etc

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
I know of people that have got offer letter but i am not aware of those that have resumed though i have heard "rumours" severally. Recall that the recruitment is meant to be 1,250 ab initio (750 for 'leg', 500 for merit). The recruitment of the "750" people has been ongoing for long. They are meant to resume by January with other people that will be recruited on merit. Also note that replacement is an ongoing activities there. So, it is not out of place to see somebody resuming everyday but not necessarily part of the recent recruitment process.The man keeps giving me assurance that we will resume by january but collect our first salary by february based on the information/assurance given by one of the EDs

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Makudus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks so much malam yasir
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Sabr: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yaasir:
I know of people that have got offer letter but i am not aware of those that have resumed though i have heard "rumours" severally. Recall that the recruitment is meant to be 1,250 ab initio (750 for 'leg', 500 for merit). The recruitment of the "750" people has been ongoing for long. They are meant to resume by January with other people that will be recruited on merit. Also note that replacement is an ongoing activities there. So, it is not out of place to see somebody resuming everyday but not necessarily part of the recent recruitment process.The man keeps giving me assurance that we will resume by january but collect our first salary by february based on the information/assurance given by one of the EDs

Thank you so much ustaz Yasir
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tosmos767: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mr yaasir, sorry for disturbing you Sir. Will some people still collect employment letter this December first week and still collect salary this December OR will everybody start January next year
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tosmos767: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mr Yaasir , am sorry for disturbing you Sir. Will some people still collect employment letter this year and also start work this year OR will everybody start work next year January? And also how many batch will it be? God bless you Sir
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yaasir(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2016
I don't know the number of batches that would be before next year but i know firs is treating those "lists" in certain order. Based on the information i have most people will resume 2nd week of january. That is why the reference is to their collecting salary in february. Note that the replacement is still ongoing but much more difficult now. A friend has paid for it for over 2months now (Officer 1) but yet to make any headway. Let us just keep hope alive and be positive. Nothing is won or lost yet. If God has destined it for you, you will surely get it. Nothing is on merit now in Nigeria (I believe you must have read the latest on Civil Defence recruitment).

N.B: I will appreciate if people refer to me simply as Yasir; no "Mr" or "Malam"wink. I am just like anybody without claiming to have superior knowledge, information or connection. Let everything flow without man-made barriers.

thanks

7 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kolladey(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yaasir:
Thanks so much for d info. i appreciate.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yanmaza: 12:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Yasir,I hope all the information u are given is TRUE and from reliable source.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by cellin: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2016
There will be another recruitment in January or thereafter for the position of the Assistant Manager.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by adejaredavid: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Notice!
If you apply for police recruitment, the list is out. Visit
www.psc.gov.ng

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.