Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Do African's Love Asian People? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African's Love Asian People? (16659 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2009
touchmeder:

Well i respect people of all culture despite of how they look and all
as for wanting to date an Asian person which group would that be?
Na Chinese, Pakistani or Indian person?
its a resounding NO,
i'd rather date a fellow African or even an enlightened oyibo
thanks

How come?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by touchmeder: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2009
Gabry:

How come?

My dear its just a personal thing same reason why i prefer Eba over pounded yam
they dont just appeal to me on a romantic level
nothing more
i have some i term friends from my class
thats all one Pakistani guy really liked us the Nigerian girls
he asked virtually all of us out, i could never take him seriously but could do coffee with him
he remains a dear friend
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by topup: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2009
Gabry:

Thats good to hear so would you have a relationship with an Asian if you come across this situation?

Probably not anymore (oxymoron hehe), I'm going through the 'marry from your tribe so your children can learn the language and have a solid identity' phase. It's discriminating everbody else I know (but hey there are plenty fish in the sea), maybe I'll get past the stage, who knows.

A few years ago I was on another forum asking if Asian guys liked African women lol. .
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2009
@gabry
Most Indians or Pakistani's are known for the snobbishness. . . I see that as well. And same goes for those whom are in Hong Kong. If you are not smart, they wont bother much about you and will look down on you for that matter.,

Are u back pedalling here? thought u're advocating that Asians are such angels that we african dont giv them a chance and shuld learn frm our afro-american counter part? Now here u are with Indians & pakistanis Are such snobs.

If we are going to borrow frm the afro americans we'll come out blazing dont u think?

Wel me think Indians & pakistanis aint Asians right?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2009
touchmeder:

My dear its just a personal thing same reason why i prefer Eba over pounded yam
they dont just appeal to me on a romantic level
nothing more
i have some i term friends from my class
thats all one Pakistani guy really liked us the Nigerian girls
he asked virtually all of us out, i could never take him seriously but could do coffee with him
he remains a dear friend

okk

topup:

Probably not anymore (oxymoron hehe), I'm going through the 'marry from your tribe so your children can learn the language and have a solid identity' phase. It's discriminating everbody else I know (but hey there are plenty fish in the sea), maybe I'll get past the stage, who knows.

A few years ago I was on another forum asking if Asian guys liked African women lol. .

So u were in a relationship with an Asian guy? Ok.

Ok, so whats the opinions of the Asian guys?

DaudaAbu:

@gabry
Are u back pedalling here? thought u're advocating that Asians are such angels that we african dont giv them a chance and shuld learn frm our afro-american counter part? Now here u are with Indians & pakistanis Are such snobs.

If we are going to borrow frm the afro americans we'll come out blazing dont u think?

Wel me think Indians & pakistanis aint Asians right?

Please tell me where did I categorize or mention that Asians are Angels? Infact to begin with, I have mentioned that Im embarrass with some Asians on the way they behave. Please read carefully before posting
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Vuitton(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2009
Gabry dear can we view your picture for a little while wink
Wanna see how your asian self looks. . . cool
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2009
Hmmm. . . But after you juju ma pic ooo
cry
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Vuitton(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
WTF Juju ke sad

Plzzzzzz i dont do that angry In that case you can forget i made that post.
Like wot would i profit from jujuing you?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
Why are u beefin? I was just joking ooo sad
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ztyle(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
African hate asain ppl, because they hate us grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by DaudaAbu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
@gabry
Please tell me where did I categorize or mention that Asians are Angels? Infact to begin with, I have mentioned that Im embarrass with some Asians on the way they behave. Please read carefully before posting

well not in those exact words.

but if som1 is snobbish at me , i'll be snobbish right back at them

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by xoxoxo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
ztyle:

africans hate themselves. majority of them are not happy with their nappy kinky hair (especially the females), so what they do

-They wear wigs because they prefer European, native american, indian, asian and latin better
-they bleached their skins, how 4kin ridiculous is that
they act european, especially the females
they permed their hair, wanna be white when they are not
they find it easy to hate on/kill each other like they are flies
they are frustrated and find it easy to take out their frustrationon on other races
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by princeuk(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
I must tell everyone that Asians are really good and beautiful, from my own point of view not all of them are ugly and raciest. They are open minded to Africans, but the problem they have are the types of advice they receive from their leaders, their leaders tends to spoil their mind against us, so that they will be unable to see what the real life is all about, here in Malaysia, in the year 2004, Malaysian girls would not want to be in the same elevator with you, because they believe we are smelling, this is what they were fed with, this lies, but today in Malaysia, Malaysian girls and boys wants to associate with Africans, knowing that what they were told were lies, but some of them who still live in the 16th century still have that useless mentality, and tends to think stupid about us, but i must tell everyone if you get to meet an Asian, with real sense, you will find out the fact that Asians are really lovely and the kind of people you should hang out with. They tend to learn new things easily, adapt to a new environment without stress, and they tend to love they powerful "pen" God gave us, they adore it so much. So in my own point of view Asians are wonderful, and good.

PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EAT ME THIS IS MY OWN POINT OF VIEW.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nija4Life(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2009
I don't like stereotyping any race so I woudn't say I love them neither do I hate them. However, the few Asians (Indians and Pakistanis) I have met at UNI and the work place are very crafty and selfish. When they see white people they pretend to be nice but when they see a black person they portray all their hate and dislike towards you. I think there is a steroetype towards black people not just Africans by other races, it's left to you to hold your own and never feel inferior to anyone

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2009
Asian girls are beautiful but culturally timid mainly due to the stringent effects and control of the male folks on them,they hardly delve outside their traditional enclaves.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Hauwa1: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
i like them. roommates with them only one thing . . . garlicky put me off wink
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Yeah,garlicky and curry,especially among the men.It's quite pukey.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2009
I loff Asians. I know its only a stereotyped, but the reason why they're stereotyped "intelligent" is because they're very competitive.
And they are indeed very brilliant and many of them of the sense of "failure is not an option. My kind of people.
But Indian food sucks, Chinese food rocks.

B.T.W, oldest generationsof Chinese are racist, "kindly"racist.

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2009
ztyle:

So all of us hate you abi? See your mouth! Go sit one corner bobo! angry

DaudaAbu:

@gabry
well not in those exact words.

but if som1 is snobbish at me , i'll be snobbish right back at them

And to you all Asians are snobbish

xoxoxo:

africans hate themselves. majority of them are not happy with their nappy kinky hair (especially the females), so what they do

-They wear wigs because they prefer European, native american, indian, asian and latin better
-they bleached their skins, how 4kin ridiculous is that
they act european, especially the females
they permed their hair, wanna be white when they are not
they find it easy to hate on/kill each other like they are flies
they are frustrated and find it easy to take out their frustrationon on other races

My God. . . I kinda agree with you!!! Majority of them behave like that but very few still love whom they really are and accept it.

Nija4Life:

I don't like stereotyping any race so I woudn't say I love them neither do I hate them. However, the few Asians (Indians and Pakistanis) I have met at UNI and the work place are very crafty and selfish. When they see white people they pretend to be nice but when they see a black person they portray all their hate and dislike towards you. I think there is a steroetype towards black people not just Africans by other races, it's left to you to hold your own and never feel inferior to anyone

Wow! This is the God knows how many times Ive heard about Indians and Pakistani's. Seems to me they travel alot! It comes to say that u basically can find third world country citizens around the globe. undecided

princeuk:

I must tell everyone that Asians are really good and beautiful, from my own point of view not all of them are ugly and raciest. They are open minded to Africans, but the problem they have are the types of advice they receive from their leaders, their leaders tends to spoil their mind against us, so that they will be unable to see what the real life is all about, here in Malaysia, in the year 2004, Malaysian girls would not want to be in the same elevator with you, because they believe we are smelling, this is what they were fed with, this lies, but today in Malaysia, Malaysian girls and boys wants to associate with Africans, knowing that what they were told were lies, but some of them who still live in the 16th century still have that useless mentality, and tends to think stupid about us, but i must tell everyone if you get to meet an Asian, with real sense, you will find out the fact that Asians are really lovely and the kind of people you should hang out with. They tend to learn new things easily, adapt to a new environment without stress, and they tend to love they powerful "pen" God gave us, they adore it so much. So in my own point of view Asians are wonderful, and good.

PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EAT ME THIS IS MY OWN POINT OF VIEW.

So u are in Malaysia? Which part of Malaysia are u at and are u sure about this? Do you own your own car in Malaysia? If you own your own car than of course you will have a good feedback about Malaysians. U're the first foreignor in Malaysia where Ive heard of good comments as such.

redsun:

Asian girls are beautiful but culturally timid mainly due to the s[b]tringent effects and control of the male folks [/b] on them,they hardly delve outside their traditional enclaves.

If I were to say who is more in control, it wouldnt be the Asian male counterpart but African men. Seriously! Are you sure about that? The reason why most Asians are timid cause they are insecure of theirselves leaving most of them to be naive and also jelous most of the times over small matters.

*Hauwa*:

redsun:

Yeah,garlicky and curry,especially among the men.It's quite pukey.

Garlic Are u stayuing with a person from China abi shocked

Curry - Obviously Indian wink

FL Gators:

I loff Asians. I know its only a stereotyped, but the reason why they're stereotyped "intelligent" is because they're very competitive.
And they are indeed very brilliant and many of them of the sense of "failure is not an option. My kind of people.
But Indian food sucks, Chinese food rocks.

B.T.W, oldest generationsof Chinese are racist, "kindly"racist.

Hmmm. . . I dont think all Asians are intelligent. . . When I was studying in Switzerland, I had to group with 2 Chinese, 1 Korean, 1 American and 1 Jamaican and u know what? They suck! The 2 chinese basically has no clue at all so they just kept quiet and the rest did the job for them while they score free point! ASS !!! And seriously, they are not intelligent or dont have sense at all. . . And the Korean is always drunk everynight and day and she has no clue what is going on and the American and Jamaican are constantly fighting cause both have big mouths and loud voice! Such a waste of time!!! angry

And the few projects Ive done with an Asian from India, China, Korea, Pakistan, Malaysia!!! And they all suck. If it werent for group projects, I could have sworn that they will not graduate!~! angry

1 Like

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by qymekkam(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2009
gabry are you nigerian malaysian or something. ur pidgin is good. do u live in naija? married to a nigerian?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by na2day2(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2009
qymekkam:

gabry are you nigerian malaysian or something. ur pidgin is good. do u live in naija? married to a nigerian?

she is not nigerian in anyway but she is married to me and i train her well cool cool cool
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by qymekkam(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2009
edit
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ekoair(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2009
JESUS i saw ur picture how can u be married to her it says ur married to a ibu ibu wife!!!

aka gi ibu

ala gi ibu

afo gi ibu

isi gi ibu

chei tell me when to stop
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by na2day2(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2009
she is my 1st wife, the other is my second for comfort sake grin grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2009
qymekkam:

Im 1/4 Malaysian, 1/2 chinko and 1/4 Mongolian but Im born in Malaysia so nope, am not Nigerian. Thank you for the compliment. I dey try small small. embarassed

na2day?:

she is not nigerian in anyway but she is married to me and i train her well cool cool cool

na2day?:

she is my 1st wife, the other is my second for comfort sake grin grin

Ehem! angry

ekoair:

JESUS i saw ur picture how can u be married to her it says ur married to a ibu ibu wife!!!

aka gi ibu

ala gi ibu

afo gi ibu

isi gi ibu

chei tell me when to stop

Exactly oo. . . Da dude no well. . . No mind him. He dey come from Yaba Left tongue grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by firestar(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2009
Well Gabry I speak for myself and I am African as you are Malaysian. I was raised to remember where I raised from and to treat all regardless of race as one. And being the person I am, I'm eager to learn from your culture, custom and language. That way I understand you better and will relate my culture as well. I've met a Chinese boy a long time ago and he seemed friendly and went along fine as friends. Another guy I met here in Nigeria is the fun type and he's okay. I learnt how to eat with chopsticks (I had to carve it) and its fun. And you Gab are a lovable person to learn from friends from different nations. . .
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
firestar:

Well Gabry I speak for myself and I am African as you are Malaysian. I was raised to remember where I raised from and to treat all regardless of race as one. And being the person I am, I'm eager to learn from your culture, custom and language. That way I understand you better and will relate my culture as well. I've met a Chinese boy a long time ago and he seemed friendly and went along fine as friends. Another guy I met here in Nigeria is the fun type and he's okay. I learnt how to eat with chopsticks (I had to carve it) and its fun. And you Gab are a lovable person to learn from friends from different nations. . .

Awww. Thats very nice of you. Im glad theres someone interested wink
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ekoair(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
by the way ive dated 3 very hot asian chicks. 2 japanese, 1 chinese. japanese girls are great.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2009
Japanese,i would love to deal with a japanese,but they are rare.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2009
One thing I get put off with a Japanese is that they have the hairiest toto on this planet and when they moan during sex, it sounded like a rodent. shocked
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2009
Gabry:

Hmmm. . . I dont think all Asians are intelligent. . . When I was studying in Switzerland, I had to group with 2 Chinese, 1 Korean, 1 American and 1 Jamaican and u know what? They suck! The 2 chinese basically has no clue at all so they just kept quiet and the rest did the job for them while they score free point! ASS !!! And seriously, they are not intelligent or dont have sense at all. . . And the Korean is always drunk everynight and day and she has no clue what is going on and the American and Jamaican are constantly fighting cause both have big mouths and loud voice! Such a waste of time!!! angry

And the few projects Ive done with an Asian from India, China, Korea, Pakistan, Malaysia !!! And they all suck. If it werent for group projects, I could have sworn that they will not graduate!~! angry

My simple explanation? : I dn't hang out with stupid people. ALL the asians I've been in contact with are very smart and very competitive.

Esp. those groups I bolded and Vietnamese too, never met a Malaysian though.

I recently met a guy, who transfered from Signapore this summer. Omo, that man is brilliant.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2009
Singaporeans are very competitive people especially when they meet a Malaysian grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? / Ijebu Girls Are The Best Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.