Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Do African's Love Asian People? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do African's Love Asian People? (16671 Views)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Leilah(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2009
marriage to a foreigner has SOME good points.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2009
Leilah:

ok redsun you go see family wahala, wher is this family and money wahala from

Leilah:

we dont behave like this family wahala

Leilah:

What do you mean?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Joseph6(m): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2009
Ya duh! Dirs an association 4 asian wives @ enugu sef
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2009
Really? shocked Wow! Thats nice.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Joseph6(m): 2:49am On Aug 10, 2009
Took me by surprise coz personally. . . .i jst lyk asians wit gud hair and dose without sqint eyes. . . . .hate most chinese and japanese looks
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2009
U mean u dont like those with rat shape eyes right?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Joseph6(m): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2009
more lyk cat -eyed!, butt ugly
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 3:07am On Aug 10, 2009
I think cat eyes are sexy ooo sad
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Joseph6(m): 3:19am On Aug 10, 2009
Okay mayb its rat eyes den, lol!
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 3:23am On Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm, . . U sounded nice lately wink
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

What do you mean? 

I was going to ask her what she meant too.

However,like i said before,asia women are lovely but very remote to outsiders,especially the chinese ones,just like they organize their business settings so is their social lives,no foreign intruders.On the other hand,either religion,honor killings and cast system keeps the pakistanis and indian women away from viable foreign suitors but thai women are more open minded based on my observation so far.The japanese are rare,they hardly live outside japan.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2009
Leilah:

I think marraige is becoming a thing of the past in the west,among the dying out generation of oyinbos,you can find couples that have been together for decades but this present generation,it is just a quick fix,in and out.

The more humans advance or whatever you may call it,the more they lose touch with assumed reality,in no distant future,people will be primarily shopping for children,as in the form of sperm donation and surrugacy,which is already happening now,just like the case of micheal jackson,stupid man,he went and bought whiteman's sperm instead of black,that guy hated himself to that point.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ikeyman00(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
@@@@

why do people lie so much

majority indians and pakistans are basssssssssssssssssssssstard!!

yall qiut pretendin

yall know cuz thats the truth

so Jade Goody r i p white lady evens knew it before she died
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ekoair(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
i did a afghai/iraqi/saudi girl before. she was kinda weird though she always got excited around fireworks or planes.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
redsun:

I was going to ask her what she meant too.

However,like i said before,asia women are lovely but very remote to outsiders,especially the chinese ones,just like they organize their business settings so is their social lives,no foreign intruders.On the other hand,either religion,honor killings and cast system keeps the pakistanis and indian women away from viable foreign suitors but thai women are more open minded based on my observation so far.The japanese are rare,they hardly live outside japan.

Ok, thats what everyone says about them. Still I dont like Japanese Bush Hair. Rainforest! (eyes rolling)

ikeyman00:

@@@@

why do people lie so much

majority[b] indians and pakistans [/b] are basssssssssssssssssssssstard!!

yall qiut pretendin

yall know cuz thats the truth

so Jade Goody r i p white lady evens knew it before she died

And what did they do to you? undecided

ekoair:

i did a afghai/iraqi/saudi girl before. she was kinda weird though she always got excited around fireworks or planes.

Okkkkkkkkkk. . . Thats weird undecided
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by SEFAGO(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2009
"i did a afghai/iraqi/saudi girl before. she was kinda weird though she always got excited around fireworks or planes. Huh"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Anyways, this is inteersting because i got to skul in the US. Well i think asians are pretty but i find everyone pretty, I am sure if i see a green girl i wuld find her pretty sha as long as she is human smiley.

But to be sincere Asians rarely date blacks or so i am told anyways, funny thing is that a lot of asian girls are rily friendly to me but i never flirt with them because i assume they probably like white guys anyways. And in the US, white male-asian female couple are really large, like in my skul its like if there is yellow fever man. My naija friend dates a filipino, but like most asians who date africans are filipino, i rily dont knw why.

I think the most painful part of reading this- i was reading Gabry's post abt malaysians discrimination to africans- is that they make it difficult for africans to live in malaysia. Because asians set up shot in naija, open business in naija and won't let us reciprocate. Anyways let me keep working to become finance minister in naija- so that i can pull an Idi Amin on all the chinese companies and send them away, they are not helping naija develop anyways (making note in diary). Man instead of us developing naija so that asians would want to come here and we can terrorise them too.

Anyways bak to topic, I like the hardworking nature of asians and would date them but as a demographic i would have more respect when they change their white ass-kissing attitude. Because white ppl dont rily like them.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by SEFAGO(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2009
And no one should correct my english, because i scattered SAT, WAEC Englsh, TOEFL, GRE Verbal respect.

I am listening to fela and his song "beast of no nation perfectly describes all human beings"
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2009
SEFAGO:

Anyways, this is inteersting because i got to skul in the US. Well i think asians are pretty but i find everyone pretty, I am sure if i see a green girl i wuld find her pretty sha as long as she is human

LOL! U are funny!!! grin grin grin

SEFAGO:

I think the most painful part of reading this- i was reading Gabry's post abt malaysians discrimination to africans- is that they make it difficult for africans to live in malaysia. Because asians set up shot in naija, open business in naija and won't let us reciprocate. Anyways let me keep working to become finance minister in naija- so that i can pull an Idi Amin on all the chinese companies and send them away, they are not helping naija develop anyways (making note in diary). Man instead of us developing naija so that asians would want to come here and we can terrorise them too.

Im so sorry to make u feel in pain and I wish I did not have to do so but I just wanna warn those whom are still safe and did not travel to malaysia to please dont come here. My house is filled with Nigerians and I dont know how many more can my bf and I take. I love having Nigerians around cause they ligfht up the house with their hyperactiveness and their energetic spirit! grin but its sad when they come here hoping to make their life better compared to them when they were in their country but in the end, they find nothing here. So I am just trying to warn you guys and hope you guys wont repeat the same mistake like your fellow brothers and sisters.

Its true, alot of Asians love Oyinbos. As for me, I like Oyinbo as well but Im not attracted to them. I seriously dont know why,. Im trying to figure it out till this date and I still dont know why.

Anyways. . . yes, to an Asian, if you have an Oyinbo BF, its like they can show off to the world. Still, I dont see that as anything but they feel so so dont mind them.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by nature262(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
So Gabry is an asian
when i started fellowing this thread i though it was just one of ur jokes but now that i know i,d say YOU TOO MUCH!!! And fellowing ur examples and other opinions i,d be more open minded to people and their cultures but defininatly not their religions
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gabry(f): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
Yes now. of course Im an Asian. cheesy
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by redsun(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
Not even ausrtralia will i advice a blackman to travel to,talk less of malaysia.No place is better than home but it takes a third eye sometimes to see the opportunities.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ikeyman00(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@

no they dnt

they only love the japs thats it

other na bastard, pakistan and inda

as for una women i cant stand them cuz oyibo na jesus christ to them

u only need to come to clubs to see these chinese and tia women puttin it on the plate for some ulgy white man

i once asked a white pal chick, how come a 65 yrs old cnt get a young white lady but can easily grap a chinese ?

i cant stand them

a chinese man will never abuse u, but he soley will use sicology to berate u; they always want to protrait themseles as they clever but emm yea

as for pakistan, i dnt even know what to say cuz nigeria is heaven to Isalmaba

now garby, this is Superman speakin

how u doin by the way

i watched a documentary on the way the twin tower was built, how ur leader then drew the plan, to add the malay flavour, how much money was wasted and all that
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ikeyman00(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
gone
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by ikeyman00(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
back in the days before the pendulum tumble over ha the india and pakistan tried so much to fool eachother in the pretence they are white

they tried so much in the mist of white people to berate black people

imagine walkin in a shop and all of a sudden u ve followed all over the place by these bastard

until bin laden and alcade strike the stupid whiteman wake up and picture who their real enemies is

then the india and pakistan start to complain of racism they ve been dashin out to blacks for centuries

bastard na bastard

simple
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by IKEYMAN1: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2009
@@@

poster

u cant fool me grin
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by IKEYMAN1: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2009
[size=23pt]the truth will always prevail

quote me baby[/size]
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by alicejacob: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
Absolutely yes . My man did loved me much and he was Nigerian man.
When it comes to love, there is no race. We all are human beings, no matter what skin you are bearing, you still have red blood.
Why do people care for black , white or yellow?
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Gamine(f): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
They dont o.

In Nigeria, they always laugh at them.
and try to just plain ridicule them.

Nigerians think they are stingy cheapskates.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Akwaraike: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
I live and sudy in malaysia and I believe most of the Asians are nothing to write home about especially the 5th class citizens indians they are devils and violence runs in their blood they would rather die to watch any African date their dirty gals. Meanwhile, I laugh when I hear indians refare to Africans as negro because the indians are darker than the devil yet they claim to be what I don't know. As for chinese those ones are tricky and slimmy people who does not like to mingle with Africans because they feel we are smater and can make then feel inferior. The Malays are very humble people but I think their government should do something to enhance their ability to communicate in english language because it is killing them. I magin meeting up with a very pretty malay girl at the mall but due to the language barrier she will run away but she like s you oo. A ll I know is that Africa is the craddle of mankind and will always reign no matter what any other race does at least Obama my uncle is now the president of the world a position that noa Asia will ever get in ill the world comes to an end.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Akwaraike: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ Gabry I'm from nigeria and I have lived in many countries of which I must let you know that in terms of zenophobia South Africans are the meanest people in the world though I don't blame them because the race issue was imported by the so called whites abi na yellow that came to occupie their land. Meanwhile, I really don't know what those chinese flat butts,rubbish hair textured, rat like eys and umannered people are feeling like . When you see Africans you see the real colour and texture of a real man but these other races that claims what they are not like the chinese that one of the deciples of christ contructed their headlamp and trunk when baba God went on lunch na wao African I hail you guys are the best na matter what.
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Akwaraike: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
Ikemann when any Indian man tells you good morning please chck the time and look out side also to be sure because they lie more than lucifer .
Re: Do African's Love Asian People? by Meo102: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2010
The Seeker or whatever: As far as I know, Africa holds no resentment against any race. But speaking of Asia, I think they got issues. Except for the ones who are well versed in western cultures and have at countless times, experienced and ultimately explored the outside-asia-world, the rest are racists.

I think you should cut the crap with your generalization, I get a feeling that you're a racist deep down you know?
I was born and live in an Asian country for 16 years, now in US for 2 and a month.
I've never seen black people before so at first I was searching for the location of their noses and mouths, my eyes impressed from the white teeth.
What the heck?
Now I'm talkin about how chaotic Asia is to a black guy in the detention office. He said he's gonna go there for prostitution cuz of the awesome age limitless whatever we were sharing how he lost his virginity at 14
In my head the word racism doesn't exist cuz you and I are both Homo Sapien @@.

Except for the ones who are well versed in western cultures , dun make me laugh, I'm 100% Vietnamese, not what you might call banana nor white washed nor westernized nor wtf it is. just a black head from a leet family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Society So Damn Corrupt? / Ooni: Make deeper researches about Yoruba-Igbo family ties / Is It Compulsory To Do Ones Traditional Wedding At The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.