Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated (638 Views)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by OlufemiOAP(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
I met this girl around last year when she just broke up with her boyfriend. So I acted as her rebound, it was a very tedious one at that as she never seems to forget about hear ex. Fast forward to this year our loved waxed. But lemme make it clear to you that all through this time we were never dating (Funny ryt?). But anytime I post anoda girl's pics on any of my Social media acct,Its Sodom and Gomorrah for Ur guy. Yet anytime I ask her that we make things official, she always tell me to give her time She Just gained admission into UI so she has resumed school.
But These days she doesn't have my time again. Guess she's already seeing another guy (My loss).
But the last time I saw her I stylishly peeped into her phone. There I saw her chat with her friend telling her friend she has a crush on a guy in her department. She once accused me of stalking her recently that she had to hide her last seen.
Guys, I feel cheated and she has also wasted my time. Cos back then she always assure me of a relationship, thus making me lose out on "Sure Babes" You know wah I mean
In conclusive wah can I do to forget totally bout her. And move on. Lastly please advice me on how not to love again because the end product sucks
Guys I need your help
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by DesChyko: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
If there was a loss somewhere, I fail to see it.
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by juniorportland(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
you should be thanking God brother

juniorportland
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by sekeyso(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
You are only feeling cheated because you didn't get her laid grin grin sorry bro you lost dis time around
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by marklele(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
learn to help people freely without expecting anything in return, it will go a long way to preserving your heart from frequent sadness. every help you render with a free heart comes with a reward as a girl who loves you will surface when you dont expect. put yourself together and move on.
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by GoldenJAT(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
move on... and be like king Solomon
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by 2dice(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why would u give her your Heart when she rather have a Purse Op maka Why
Re: Help Me Out! I Feel Have Been Cheated by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
sekeyso:
You are only feeling cheated because you didn't get her laid grin grin sorry bro you lost dis time around

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Rita Dominic? Guys/ladies / Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question / English No Easy Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.