Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question (643 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
On the verge of winning 10M naira and this is your last question, will you answer and risk being cut short to #250,000 or simply walk away.
The question looks so simple to the extent that the simplicity gets you confused.
The picture below is the question
What will you say your answer is?

Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by wordbank(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
10m sure pass
I'll pass others
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by cruzita(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
10m ?me confused?NAH NEVER!!!
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
cruzita:
10m ?me confused?NAH NEVER!!!
Lol. What's your answer gonna be?
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
wordbank:
10m sure pass I'll pass others
Look at the question and tell me your answer
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin Wicked! I need a life line on this one.

I will just spell it out in slo mo to the host: the first letter to alphabet is A, that will be answer choice listed as C- final answer

You no fit take my mullah..... angry
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Xiadnat:
grin grin Wicked! I need a life line on this one.

I will just spell it out in slo mo to the host: the first letter to alphabet is A, that will be answer choice listed as C- final answer

You no fit take my mullah..... angry
Lol, you're expected to say just a word bro... what's it gonna be?
Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by IamLEGEND1: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
emitoz:

Lol, you're expected to say just a word bro... what's it gonna be?
na woman she be oh.
BTW,answer is the option 'C'.

#HalaMimzy

#TrendMimzy

Re: Trivia of the day: Think we'll before you answer this question by oshe11: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Niggy cnt b confused by dis issssh!

(1) (Reply)

Water Running Out From A Tree In Futo / What Does It Mean When People Run To Look At You When You Drive Off? / Am I Being Wicked? Part 2: No Sex, No Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.