Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

"10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" (5600 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / Addiction To Nairaland!! What I have Achieved So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Samhyme: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please read and read again n again. If
possible write it somewhere, where you can
always read it. Let's go:

1. You must have completed your first
degree course before 30. You must have at
least one degre before 30, be it OND, NCE,
DIPLOMA, BSC or B.A.

2. You should have discovered your purpose
in life before 30, carve a niche for yourself,
know what your likes and dislikes really are,
know where your passion lies and spend
time on it.

3. You must know who are your true friends
and associate less with people who wil
pretend as friends and end up killing your
dreams.

4. Before age 30, you should have learnt one
vocation or skills that will fetch you extra
income when you eventually gets employed.

5. Before age 30, you must have been in a
serious relationship with the opposite sex,
even if it doesn't lead to marriage, but it will
help you understand the opposite sex better
and help you when you eventually get
married.

6. This is a must before 30, you should have
a bank account and ensure that it is funded
and not empty.

7. Before age 30, you should learn to spend
at least 30mins of your time everyday alone,
meditating, brainstorming and thinking
about how to make your life better.

8. You should be able to carter for youself,
know how to tidy your room and put things
in order, you should be living in ur own, or
beta still have your own room. You should
also learn social and table etiquette. That will
help you when you go out to social events.

9. This is important, before 30, you should
have bought a land somewhere and be
paying instalmentally,or you may probably
end up as a tenant.

10. You must have a mentor I.e Someone
who has achieved what you want to achieve
and spend time studying the life style of that
person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by babyfaceafrica: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yimu
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
All apt and spot on. Feel indifferent with number 10 sha. Nicely written.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
9. "This is important, before 30, you should
end up as a tenant."

OP, na dat NO 9 dey fear me..u know how much be plot of land?

11 Likes

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by donbenedict(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Land sef don dey cost for village. Mchew. Corrupt nigeria
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
I do all these already and I am nowhere near 30. Well except number 10, I am my own role model and I sometimes take cue from my parents, frank lloyd wright, the prophet muhammad, 2pac shakur, and basketball superstars.

3 Likes

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Evathyst(f): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please remove that No 9 & 10 from that list, else, it will render all that you've typed 'useless'.

Buy land before the age of 30? undecided wtf? Who still waste money buying lands when Omo onile and area boys wouldn't stop troubling your life. Can't the person just buy one of all these houses (even if it's a block of flat) that has already been developed.

Also, having a role-model by 30? Wtf? undecided By then, one should have become his own role model.

5 Likes

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by thesicilian: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
At 30 you should know where you're headed and not base your life on societal stereotypes. When it comes to life, each one has his own destiny to work out, there is no should have or shouldn't have, or at what age you should attain any milestone.

Some may finish tertiary institution at 25 and end up getting a dream job at 35, others may finish at 30 and get their dream job immediately. While some are ''paying for one plot in instalments at 30, others may already have estates and a well diversified financial portfolio at 22.

Life is an individual journey, the most important thing is happiness and contentment, and a sense of direction, not minding the level you are...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Some of this attributes are strictly for guys and may not apply to ladies embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by cruzita(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
I concur op ,that's why im struggling and hustling to mould a better tomorrow for myself and generation so that they won't suffer the way i suffered
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by cruzita(f): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lilimax:
Some of this attributes are strictly for guys and may not apply to ladies embarassed
I think its for both sex,no woman wants to be a liability these days .Every one needs to do something, be it a man or woman
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is quite true but that no 9 is arguably
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by firstking01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
end up as a tenant.

Helep me askam o
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by firstking01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
end up as a tenant.

Helep me askam o....
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by FreeBSD: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
You that will marry now and grow fat and leave everything to your husband and be house wife.

We would remind you of this comment.

Nonsense
cruzita:
I concur op ,that's why im struggling and hustling to mould a better tomorrow for myself and generation so that they won't suffer the way i suffered
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by cruzita(f): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
FreeBSD:
You that will marry now and grow fat and leave everything to your husband and be house wife.

We would remind you of this comment.

Nonsense
leave everything to my husband?egbon I'm not lazy ,my mum wasn't lazy neither was my grandma .And besides ,All the women in my family married or not married are all working class ladies with businesses too. I think this should give u a clue why I said that.

As for fat,even if I eat the whole food on earth ,I will remain the away I am.Even my mum after childbirth ,still maintained her shape.FAT Is not in our gene

2 Likes

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Tommfrench(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Number 9 is completely spot on!
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by FreeBSD: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:
leave everything to my husband?egbon I'm not lazy ,my mum wasn't lazy neither was my grandma .And besides ,All the women in my family married or not married are all working class ladies with businesses too. I think this should give u a clue why I said that.

Time will tell. Just remember i said this.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
end up as a tenant.

Helep me askam o...
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by mymoneygrows(f): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
No 9 is not for everyone cos if every under 30 has land in Nigeria, no one will be a tenant by 40 and dat means everyone is gainfully employed. Buying a land is not childs play o.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by cameeeeel(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Can i know Ur family more categorically ur sisters
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by cameeeeel(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:

As for fat,even if I eat the whole food on earth ,I will remain the away I am.Even my mum after childbirth ,still maintained her shape.FAT Is not in our gene
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Pamelayoung: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Your head dey there op
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
...it is not everyone that will live up to 30s.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by midehi2(f): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
end up as a tenant.

Lmao.....u dey fear cheesy
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Smellymouth: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
midehi2:

Lmao.....u dey fear cheesy

Mon Ami,my hand nor dey oo grin

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
crotonite:
...it is not everyone that will live up to 30s.
but every one would live before death, don't use those words to discourage people here .
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by slyrone(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Well said op all true. but that no 9 nor easy, check out d economy na come on be reasonable. even if na copy n paste u suppose try edit. get sense if u nor get borrow
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lacomus:
but every one would lives before death, don't use those words to discourage people here .
I am not trying to discourage anyone.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by assfreaky(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
b4 30, make sure u have Bleep at leas 10 pussy and lick at leas 20 pussy or u might die a virgin.
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Richy4(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
That Number 5, a lot of people has tried it but.....what else can I we say..... u just can't jump into it because every one is doing it.. It is a thing of the heart.....

I understand u were trying to encourage people but there are certain things u cannot but a time-frame on....
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by ghost08(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
thesicilian:
At 30 you should know where you're headed and not base your life on societal stereotypes. When it comes to life, each one has his own destiny to work out, there is no should have or shouldn't have, or at what age you should attain any milestone.

Some may finish tertiary institution at 25 and end up getting a dream job at 35, others may finish at 30 and get their dream job immediately. While some are ''paying for one plot in instalments at 30, others may already have estates and a well diversified financial portfolio at 22.

Life is an individual journey, the most important thing is happiness and contentment, and a sense of direction, not minding the level you are...

Beautifully said

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho / See What Nigerian Guys Did To This Sexy Lady On Twitter After Sharing Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.