Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" (5603 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / Addiction To Nairaland!! What I have Achieved So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by lapazi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
i totally agree with number 10... very important, you get to improve on their achievement and also learn from their mistakes to improve your.
And dont forget your chosen mentor must be very successful in whatever he/she does cool
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by ninovandross(m): 12:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Evathyst:
Please remove that No 9 & 10 from that list, else, it will render all that you've typed 'useless'.

Buy land before the age of 30? undecided wtf? Who still waste money buying lands when Omo onile and area boys wouldn't stop troubling your life. Can't the person just buy one of all these houses (even if it's a block of flat) that has already been developed.

Also, having a role-model by 30? Wtf? undecided By then, one should have become his own role model.
op said b4 ur 30
Re: "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30" by Wantedola(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yes I agree with you. But not in agreement with the MUST part. And secondly, what will happen to those who still haven't at that age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A Female Ass. / Picture Of A Woman Her Having Sex With A Dog Revealed By Police, / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.