Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari (32842 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Coolgent(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
The burukutu sipping archbishop, go release am yourself now
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by enlightenedmind: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nnamdi KANU and his gang of thugs are becoming a national security threat. Buhari has to protect the lives of the 180 million Nigerians. They need to be nipped in the bud immediately without hesitation or questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Achuwa1:
there is no going back,,,the SE/SS has taken a bold step by deciding their future,so it is left for the remaining SW & middle belt to decide there faith.the clock is ticking.
ss not included
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Achuwa1:
there is no going back,,,the SE/SS has taken a bold step by deciding their future,so it is left for the remaining SW & middle belt to decide there faith.the clock is ticking.
ss not included, u are on ur own
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by DTaj: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is the 2nd attempt to create a wedge and enmity between the respected Cardinal Onaiyekan and President Buhari. The Cardinal did not say these words. This is a fake interview.

Remember that he (the Cardinal) issued a press statement to denounce the first non-existent interview which was devilishly created by PDP hack-writers sometime in January.

They have created another fake interview! God help these desperate people!!!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by enlightenedmind: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onenaira1:
Idk why people beg Buhari to do the rightful thing.

That old dullard wants to spend the rest of his miserable life in jail. Abeg, people should leave that dullard to continue hanging himself. He's about to get the same treatment as the liberia, Kenyan, and Sudanese past leaders that ICC left to rot in jail.

Leave the dictator to hang himself. He's doing a beautiful job at it

So ur wish for 180 million people is for bombs to fall on their heads? You guys are so unpatriotic and disloyal. Nobody will trust u. Even americans will know that u cannot be trusted and u will sell out for money and grandeur. SMH

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by enlightenedmind: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
ODUBEZE:

so because he has spoken the truth he is now on weed abi? SMH 4 U

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security. Like Boko Haram, Islamic Movement, Militants and all the rest. They must be treated in such way. U people need to get ur act together before it gets out of hand. Nnamdi Kanu lives in Pekcham London. That is where UK pushes all the black people they do not want see but have to be there because they need them for cheap labour.
That is why i concluded he is a thug. The UK is a classed system, u can literally judge people's brain and intellectual capacity by where they live.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Onenaira1: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

So ur wish for 180 million people is for bombs to fall on their heads? You guys are so unpatriotic and disloyal. Nobody will trust u. Even americans will know that u cannot be trusted and u will sell out for money and grandeur. SMH

Why should I be patriotic to a Savage nation that does not deserve my patriotism? I already told una I despise every aspect of Nigeria and if I can whip that useless country off the face of the earth, I'll do so in a heart without thinking twice about it. If anyone wants to bomb Nigeria, let them do so, I would not give one ratass about it.

America can already see your shitty ass country for what it is. A group that despise your country already told you they don't want to be part of your backwards zoo but you insist on them to stay with you. Yet you expect those group will love that shithole you call a country...Bleep out here..keep living in lala land then again, you are that Nigga that thinks Nigeria = Africa and that China will risk their relationship with USA for Nigeria. Oh and if ICC finds that dullard guilty for human rights abuse, that have no jurisdiction to lock him up and throw away the keys. Keep living in lala land

Let me make my post simple: NIGERIA, BUHARI AND EVEN YOU CAN BURN IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL...I DON'T GIVE A Bleep
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by xpool(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
xpool:

Don't just disturb yourself, for the egyptians you see today you shall see no more!
Jehova, the God that answereth by FIRE will reply all these jihadists.

Shebi they started with sharia to punish Christians; what did they get, Perpetual backwardness.
They started killing Christians and burning Churches in the north at every opportunity with all sorts of names and muslims where happy; what did they get, bokoharam, war and perpetual backwardness and damnation.
Now they are using fulani cattle thugs to fight and torment Christians in THE SOUTH AND NORTH, AND FORCING ISLAM ON SOUTHERNERS AND MIDDLE BELT; watch out and see what will happen to the fulanis and the entire nothern oligarchy. GOD OF FIRE AND THUNDER WILL DO WHAT HE DOES BEST FOR HIS CHILDREN.

The north should ask themselves questions; they ruled this country more than any other side, yet, they are the most backward of all the regions. They have highest stack illiteracy % - even when they have been favoured by the constitution with federal character- quota system- educationally less developed area policies of mediocrity, highest death rate by sickness and by the damnation they brought upon themselves, they are the poorest people in nigeria even when they have all the dangotes, impoverishment is their second name with begging part of them,and so on. Yet, they have refused to ask the YOURUBAS, IGBOS, IJAWS, URHOBOS, BINIS, ISHANS, IGALAS, CALABARIS, AND OTHER SOUTHERN TRIBES HOW THEY HAVE MADE SO MUCH PROGRESS AND LEFT THEM BEHIND.

I will give them the answer, the south did not live them behind, they (north) pushed themselves behind. God is with the south, believe it or not, that is why we are more progressive. The north should live Christians alone, especially Christians in the north, that is the key that will break them free from the damnation they are facing.

Jesus is the Light of the world, JESUS is Christianity and Christianity is LIGHT: THE NORTH SHOULD FOLLOW THE LIGHT, EVEN A PLANT KEPT IN DARKNESS SEARCHES FOR THE LIGHT AND THEN FOLLOWS AND GROWS TOWARDS THE LIGHT.
ISN'T JESUS WONDERFUL? ; THE ONLY 'PROPHET' THAT PERFORMED MIRACLES THAT ARE STILL EXISTING, THE ONLY 'MAN' THAT DIED AND RESURRECTED.

I DECREE THAT ANYONE WHO HAS READ THIS RESURRECTS FROM DARKNESS AND ANY FORM DEATH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!
AMEN !!!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by enlightenedmind: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Onenaira1:

Why should I be patriotic to a Savage nation that does not deserve my patriotism? I already told una I despise every aspect of Nigeria and if I can whip that useless country off the face of the earth, I'll do so in a heart without thinking twice about it. If anyone wants to bomb Nigeria, let them do so, I would not give one ratass about it. Infact, I'll very likely applaud them.

America can already see your shitty ass country for what it is. A group that despise your country already told you they don't want to be part of your backwards zoo but you insist on them to stay with you. Yet you expect those group will love that shithole you call a country...Bleep out here..keep living in lala land then again, you are that Nigga that thinks Nigeria = Africa and that China will risk their relationship with USA for Nigeria. Oh and if ICC finds that dullard guilty for human rights abuse, that have no jurisdiction to lock him up and throw away the keys. Keep living in lala land

Let me make my post simple: NIGERIA, BUHARI AND EVEN YOU CAN BURN IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL...I DON'T GIVE A Bleep

Nobody needs ur patriotism i doubt it would be of any significant value. The rest of us who love our country may not necessarily alway agree with bubu but we support him. I f u do not feel like u belong and isreal and America really loves u, u wont have to fight so hard to get the visas they have promised u. They would have given it to u anyway. SS is not with u. u r on ur own. God forbid we go with a people that care only about themselves.
If we go, is it not going to be the same thing here in nigeria if not worse. Igbos would claim Gods of biafra and control everything. No thanks.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Ngozi123(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Nnamdi KANU and his gang of thugs are becoming a national security threat. Buhari has to protect the lives of the 180 million Nigerians. They need to be nipped in the bud immediately without hesitation or questions.

Nnamdi Kanu and his 'thugs' haven't actually killed anyone so why is Buhari focusing on them whilst completely ignoring the Fulani herdsmen who have been slaughtering thousands of Nigerians for years now. As a matter of fact, why aren't you and others like you who are obsessed with Ipob more concerned with the herdsmen. I'm very curious as to what your motives are.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by ODUBEZE: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security. Like Boko Haram, Islamic Movement, Militants and all the rest. They must be treated in such way. U people need to get ur act together before it gets out of hand. Nnamdi Kanu lives in Pekcham London. That is where UK pushes all the black people they do not want see but have to be there because they need them for cheap labour.
That is why i concluded he is a thug. The UK is a classed system, u can literally judge people's brain and intellectual capacity by where they live.

You concluded that he is a thug but the court think otherwise.
How can a president expect its citizens to obey the law when they themselves thwart it?

Buhari should channel his grievances to court and not show contempt for it.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Onenaira1: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ngozi123:

Nnamdi Kanu and his 'thugs' haven't actually killed anyone though so why is Buhari focusing on them whilst completely ignoring the Fulani herdsmen who have been slaughtering thousands of Nigerians for years now. As a matter of fact, why aren't you and others like you who are obsessed with Ipob more concerned with the herdsmen. I'm very curious as to what your motives are.

You should have known the answer to this already

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Irresponsibility of the highest order.

Baba Cardinal, of all the issues in the country, you chose to speak to the case of Nnamdi Kanu!

I know you are just trying to play to the gallery because most of your church members are from SE.

You can shout all you want, even from Rome if you like. We won't let criminals who threaten our statehood run amok, just like the US would readily dump such types in Guantanamo Bay Prison.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by dandon2: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari is not the messiah of Nigeria, he is simply acting as a northern agent, why does he chant change when his heart has not changed to accept to work for one Nigeria. You can't give what you don't have, he is building Nigeria on a wrong foundation.the corruption he is fighting is a targeted and revenge game.until he answer this question I won't believe in his change game.why did he appoint northerns to all juicy possitions? Is that a heart for one Nigeria? Why has he encourage the herdsmen to terrorize some part of Nigeria with AK47? If a group in some part of southeast did that won't he had sent in DSS, and arm forces to kill them? Like what he did to ipob members at Aba.as IBB and OBJ failed with their brutality so buhari will too.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by enlightenedmind: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2016
ODUBEZE:

You concluded that he is a thug but the court think otherwise.
How can a president expect its citizens to obey the law when they themselves thwart it?

Buhari should channel his grievances to court and not show contempt for it.

I am a Nigerian and I feel threatened with Nnamdi Kanu and his boys on the loose. Buhari must protect me 1st. His duty is to me not any tribal fundamentalist group
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by babestella: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Bihari will eventually end up in jail. He is an illegal president who used underaged kids, rigging & threats of shedding blood to gain power. In fullness of time, the able hand of God will sweep him into the hole he actually belongs and he will rot there.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by babestella: 1:08am On Apr 17, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I am a Nigerian and I feel threatened with Nnamdi Kanu and his boys on the loose. Buhari must protect me 1st. His duty is to me not any tribal fundamentalist group

Buhari will protect you from Kanu, but he will allow his Fulani brothers to rape, kill and destroy your southern brothers, sisters, mothers, uncles and fathers. In fullness of time, you will eventually make the right choice in life.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by ubomobi: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Buhari they hear word lipsrsealed
i dont think u understand the argument being made here.

to insult(chop ban) just they hungry me sad
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by ubomobi: 1:43am On Apr 17, 2016
thesicilian:
I wonder what brand of weed the so called archbishop is smoking. He's dabbling into issues he doesn't understand & doesn't concern him, meanwhile Christians are benign slaughtered everyday in the North, no one is bold enough to speak out.
I dont think u understand the argument being made here, the president is supposed to respect the law guy.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by pfadom: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2016
alcmene:
Nnamdi Kanu started since 2009 and radio Biafra has always been on air broadcasting but Jonathan ignored it until the pedophile came to power and felt that he can close it down.

You would have gotten the same result if Jonathan had arrested Nnamdi Kanu but Jonathan is intelligent

... in your own limited, myopic opinion. Were you in coma when he requested the Igbo World Congress to donate arms for the actualization of Biafra. If you want to secede, there are more civil ways to go about it.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Princewill1(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Stalwert:
It is a grave pity that an archbishop would come out to say such about an individual who says Somalia would be a paradise when he finish with Nigeria. It is the responsibility of any govt to uphold the law not apologize to criminals. we know the archbishop met repeatedly with GEJ maybe lack of access has pushed him to speak in this manner.
Kanu said Somalia will be paradise to Nigeria if they refused to give us Biafra and you condemned him.

Your current president said if he didn't win the 2015 elections baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood.

DID YOU CONDEMNED HIM?

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Sctests:

Again another muslim pretending to be objective.
You get problem with muslims on this thread? You know your way to the lagoon.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
chernest2002:
thank you for calling it a dream, when Joseph had a dream of greatness, it later materialized, when Martin Luther had his own dream it came to pass, every nation even Nigeria once had such dreams, so tell me why nnamdi kanu's dream will not come to pass.
nnamdi kanu dream will nt materialise becos is leading u guys to watreloo.remember e said somalia will b paradise if e start wit nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Obaseki Unveils Shelter For Libya Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.