Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition (23881 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Akshow: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
K
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose is simply giving the APC the kind of opposition they introduced into our polity and it's well with me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
adenine02:
i dont knw hw ekiti pple could still allow this man to be ruling them

and the still claim they ar the most educated pple in the country

Where were you when El Rufai and Amaechi were busy molesting GEJ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by dalambusu(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose has a mouth dysentery. He talks out of proportion. Is like he thinks with his anus rather than his head.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by moredollar(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man no dey tire ni. He should focus on developing his State, instead of just running his mouth like a tap.......
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by jeyselassie(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Validated:
Ọkunrin alagbara ti Yorubaland, Ayo Fayose the great. The Lion of Oodua!!! The slayer of APC and cub of Bourdillon. NOTHING DO YOU!!! grin
Honestly, if not for Fayose, I have always believed the long held notion that, majority of Yoruba people were cowards, but Fayose has disproved that. By the time the lizard of Ubima comes to compare notes, he would realise that he was just a 'nuisance' then!!!
**** How can u use politics to generalise the whole yoruba race?
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by jayriginal: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
caleb404:

Buhari insulted us all when he came to UK. He called us criminals.

He never said anything of the sort but then your type really isn't interested in facts.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by rusher14: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
adukenny:
I don't blame Fayose at all, i blamed President Buhari who allows Fayose to behave as a if he is above the law. Can Fayose try this with Obasanjo? Its high time PMB reduce the milk of kindness in him and dealt with foolish man called Fayose. I equally blame our Party leaders who are Camelon in their approach.. Ever since PMB travelled to UAE and stop the likes of Fayose from withdrawing their ill-gotten money away from the Country, Fayose is doing everythin humanly possible to kill PMB, this includes all forms of spiritual nonsense. But, he forgets that President Buhari is a tree in the garden of God almighty, whoever decides to cut him down will find himself being uprooted.

All in good time.

All in good time.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by searchng4love: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
APC has no interest in facts...can't wait for 2019 campaigns..... first to do no dey pain..

jayriginal:

He never said anything of the sort but then your type really isn't interested in facts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Febilish(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please what is the need for this bollocks your conjured?
adukenny:
I don't blame Fayose at all, i blamed President Buhari who allows Fayose to behave as a if he is above the law. Can Fayose try this with Obasanjo? Its high time PMB reduce the milk of kindness in him and dealt with foolish man called Fayose. I equally blame our Party leaders who are Camelon in their approach.. Ever since PMB travelled to UAE and stop the likes of Fayose from withdrawing their ill-gotten money away from the Country, Fayose is doing everythin humanly possible to kill PMB, this includes all forms of spiritual nonsense. But, he forgets that President Buhari is a tree in the garden of God almighty, whoever decides to cut him down will find himself being uprooted.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by yungkc(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
I like dis Fayose of a man he speaks his mind without fear and favour...He sure knows how 2 put Buhari in his place.... I wish all all PDp members get mind like dis

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by jayriginal: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
searchng4love:
APC has no interest in facts...can't wait for 2019 campaigns..... first to do no dey pain..

So you admit you're just making stuff up.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by ricsman(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
popcykaylah:
I just like as buhari dey ignore this fool..Make he dey run him mouth..wonder if his children don't speak to him
the best answer given to fools.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
drstan:
their is this feelings you get when you are on front page, especially when your like is like 100 ,gosh! wish some person can help me with that feelings tonight ..... for over two years since I got that feelings ,am seriously starved of that feelings..

Insult Buhari and hail Fayose then u will get thousands of likes

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
see fool go and die or use that grave and bury your self alive
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Bros shut up quick quick.
When Amaechi was opposing every policy of Jonathan you people named him the lion of ubima.

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by mentorandfriend(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
I feel so sorry for the State this man is governing. Imagine Borno State that has been crippled by Boko Haram for about two years now, having more IGR than Ekiti State, and Fayose is still chasing shadows.

Wailers do not seem to see that this man is being vociferous and locquacious so as to divert attention away from the real issues of governance in Ekiti State, which sadly, has been in coma under him. Go there now, nothing is working.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by tigerclaws: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Truckpusher:
Fayose is simply giving the APC the kind of opposition they introduced into our polity and it's well with me.
Thunder will strike anybody that criticize Fayose but hailed Amaechi the bastard thief when he's giving Gej headache

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by omarky(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Silence is the best answer for not only a fool but also for a noise making rouge like fayose.......... D ones he z ystrdai, what effect dos it have on PMB and APC? Keep talking while baba keeps working! Agbado inu igo di awo monju fun adiye........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Ayatul(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Does this man ever sleep? Obviously he has grown wings, opposition leader truly.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Sard(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
I laugh when I see pained folks complain about Fayose..were you people dead when Ameachi, El rufai and co were bad mouthing GEJ? Now it's the time of your Baba, but y'all can't take it. You lots should have learnt not to give what you can't accept.
Some of you even suggested that Bubu should shut him up,..abi u think say na military era wey dey?
Fayose sese bere ni... e just dey start ni o
E maa fee ku

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
adezjamz:
Fayose, tell Nigerians what you want. We aren't fools.
he is sinking and knows that he is dead because if his tenor ends before buhari and efcc picks him up he will say that that he is been witch hunt forgeting that every action had consequences. do i answer you sir?
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by searchng4love: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
we r saying the facts!

jayriginal:
So you admit you're just making stuff up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by nkemjacob2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
am beginning to suspect Fayose attitude to PMB why is he going every where to attack PMB making inflammatory speech. he is not been critical to Buhari government all his speeches and attacks are all worthless. am sure he is looking for shield, save place to run from Buhari rod....Fayose has skeleton in his cupboard. is he the only opposition person in his party? let him learn to criticize Buhari that will bring development to Nigeria, not this kind of rubbish attitude. governor Fayose learn good criticism from Ben Murray Bruce
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Pecca: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
adukenny:
FAMOUS LAST WORDS!!! GO BACK SOME TWO YRS AGO WHEN SOMEONE ELSE SAT IN ASO VILLA AND WHAT NANSENSE THE APC GOONS SPUN DAILY OF HIS PERSON. WHAT GOES AROUND CONES AROUND.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by jayriginal: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
searchng4love:
we r saying the facts!

Buhari never said Nigerians are criminals. That's a fact. He said there were Nigerians in jails in other countries. That's a fact.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
mekaboy:

What about the president that goes out to call Nigerians criminals?
the president calling nigerians criminal is to just cover the real criminals in nigeria he is supposed to be specific and hit the nail on the head and say ibos are criminal. full stop.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Vomm: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
I wonder ooooo! I don't know why nigerians never go on revolution against that dry brained man so that he will stop trampling on our right.

Buhari is a useless man, accept the bitter truth!!!

adenine02:
i dont knw hw ekiti pple could still allow this man to be ruling them

and the still claim they ar the most educated pple in the country

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Goke7: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Those who see fayose as a fearless don't know how he goes about begging all those he speaks against.

Fayose has a small mind
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
When you listen to Governor Fayose, you'd think that his state is a model for governance. But what we get to see is a celebrity posing for cameras in haulage trucks, and distributing bushels of husky rice in populated areas for camera effect. I'm not seeing new industries and flyovers; and definitely not employment opportunities for the youths.
Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by zoe80: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy grin grin
jkendy:
You can call him a thug or taut or garage man. But one sure thing, so fascinating about this man is his fearless nature nd bluntness.
Carry on with your 'out cry' my courageous role model!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition by GBYB: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
adukenny:
What is this one saying? Kinin wi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement / Atiku Was Destined Never To Be President - Adams Oshiomhole / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.