Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (46760 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by folks4luv(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
d dude is not twitter Orubebe for nothing lol
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Welber(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
China must be tired of trending in Nigeria
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Fickie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fayose needs urgent brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by folks4luv(f): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
twitter Orubebe must talk. lol
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Ptoocool(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Another Wailer detected

Mr. Twitter Orubebe

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by BrownChima212(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
ifeelgood:
Fayose dey behave like girl wey you toast she no gree but later come dey flash you.
Lolzzz!
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Vongsama(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
I just love this Fayose. Why? He's doing a great job with boo.hari bt that's nt why.
The why is simple. Since GEJ left office and his stand up comedy wife a.k.a mama peace stepped out of spotlight, no public figure has been in such a clown position to satisfy our amusement needs.
Fayose is doin a good job being the latest comedian.
#MuchLove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by 1trillionlikes: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

At least he is distributing rice.

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
you have said something meaningful like that abi? He's distributing rice....... Continue

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
ekiti people no get choice again. make the karate kid just finish in tenure and say bye bye to ever ruling ekiti people again
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by sammyj: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
He is a common clueless corrupt wailing governor cheesy angry grin shocked
allanphash7:
what is Fayose ?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by sukkot: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
ogbeni just opened the biggest chocolate factory in africa. jus sayin

9 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by specimenC: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beehshorp:
This Omojuwa is another clueless and senseless dullard..

Fayose who stood infront an empty crowd, and lying to his people that he's addressing china's business community is clue full and sensible to you. He must definitely be your hero.

9 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by LoneRanger2: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
This Fayose too funny.He for just go China town for Ojota to take picture at least Chinese pipu plenty there.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by popcykaylah(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
what is Fayose ?
F-fool
A-adult with no sense
Y-yet another maniac
O-ode
S-stupid
E-everlasting buffoon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by kolomax(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

****you want to compare ajimobi's project to that agbero fayoloshi right Just do a lil bit google search it will help you.. Than disgracing yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by bus1: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
A complete clown ......... Even the Chinese quickly realised that he is a lunatic.
Most of them are going about their business while the raving lunatic stands alone on the podium without even a microphone, with hardly anyone paying attention.

What he will now come back and tell Nigerians is that he had an audience with Xi jinping who agreed not to give a loan to Nigeria.

Its Very sad that the man learnt nothing from his truncated 1st term under OBJ, but also looks set to end his 2nd chance in ignominy.

9 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by bus1: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

you really have the nerve to quote me with this less than senile response?

so of the many bags of rice he has distributed how many did your family get?

pele o, aburo Fayose. you for pose beside am for that podium now, make we know say na you be number 1 Fayose spokesperson.

wait, he didn't take you along? so sad.

Sometimes I wish all of you critically silly persons csp would be given an island far removed from the rest of humanity.

that way, we won't have the burden of listening to your drivel.

14 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by gretblue: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
In our individual ways,we are responsible for the "Ayo Fayose" of this earth. Please let us educate those within our circle of influence on sex education and pass condoms to those we meet. You will be preventing another Ayo Fayose.
Give out at least one N50 Gold circle condom a day and save our planet of vermin like Ayo Fayose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by nijanigga: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
And some people are supporting this clown, I don't agree with everything PMB does but give me concrete opposition to PMB's policies not senseless arguements some dimwits make for this thug.It's the reason, I have no hope for Nigeria.GEJ went to China to solicit for $1 billion loand to procure arms to fight boko haram, now where is the money or the arms?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by WASMOG(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.
we are complaining fayese is the worst governor to rule ekiti state

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by iwillexposeu: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
My president is bizi doing is tin haters an wailers are having sleepless night by following him all about like de way flies dey follow shit,
@omojuwa federal ministry of wailers will nt like ur post
obiremy:
Lol. Internet is so sweet! See some reactions above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/see-how-japhet-omojuwa-and-others.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by excomarow(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
FAYOSE BE LIKE: OYA SNAP ME...SO THAT NIGERINAS WILL SEE THAT AM MAKING SPEECH, DON'T SNAP ME FROM THE BACK OOOO, SO THAT THEY WONT SEE THAT AM ONLY STANDING BEFORE PEOPLE THAT ARE WAITING TO BUY CHINESE INDOMIE

Your head dey dia

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by demslayerrz: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Can you imagine, distributing rice is now an achievement. This kid is also part of the leaders of tomorrow, Nigeria is doomed with someone like this one, you have no single shame. Wtf

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by omarky(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

U shud take a trip to the state of Osun to see 4 ur self. Despite d low federal allocation, we can nw boost of a 20tones cocoa processing factory in Ede, Model schools under construction are: Osogbo High school Osogbo, Ataoja school of science Osogbo, Ila high school, Ila orangun e.t.c and host of other finished projects. Gbongon trumpet junction, dualization of Osogbo, Ikirun, Ila Odo road. In Osun we aren't nuisances and noise makers. State of Osun is working. Get u ass off here and feed ur eyes with development.

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ioannes:

you really have the nerve to quote me with this less than senile response?

so of the many bags of rice he has distributed how many did your family get?

pele o, aburo Fayose. you for pose beside am for that podium now, make we know say na you be number 1 Fayose spokesperson.

wait, he didn't take you along? so sad.

Sometimes I wish all of you critically silly persons csp would be given an island far removed from the rest of humanity.

that way, we won't have the burden of listening to your drivel.

lol, of the many bags of rice Tinubu, Aregbesola, Amaechi and co distributed, how many did you get?

You hypocrites will never say anything when Fashola distribute rice, but you all talk nonsense as though Fayose is the only politician with the stomach infrastructure facilities? Before you disgrace yourself, I could post 20 photos of APC leaders distributing recharge cards, Maggie Cubes, and bags of beans.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by focus7: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ekiti state under Fayose reign is sitting on the keg of gun powder soon to explode. I saw the internal generated revenue statistic posted on NL and I found that Ekiti has one of the lowest record for 2015. Instead of Fayose to concentrate on improving the economy of Ekiti state he's busy attacking Buhari. Could the reason he is so much after Buhari is because the extra fund flowing from Jonathan to support his gangsterism has stopped.?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
kolomax:
****you want to compare ajimobi's project to that agbero fayoloshi right Just do a lil bit google search it will help you.. Than disgracing yourself
No, I can't compare both

One has spent about 2 years, the other has spent 6 years in office.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Governor Fayose giving apc's stomach vexation. Since 15BC century.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nairadays: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beehshorp:
This Omojuwa is another clueless and senseless dullard..

I don't think Wikipedia thinks so, you can help edit his page on Wikipedia if you think so, and also edit yours if you have any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
omarky:

U shud take a trip to the state of Osun to see 4 ur self. Despite d low federal allocation, we can nw boost of a 20tones cocoa processing factory in Ede, Model schools under construction are: Osogbo High school Osogbo, Ataoja school of science Osogbo, Ila high school, Ila orangun e.t.c and host of other finished projects. Gbongon trumpet junction, dualization of Osogbo, Ikirun, Ila Odo road. In Osun we aren't nuisances and noise makers. State of Osun is working. Get u ass off here and feed ur eyes with development.

How many years has Aregbesola spent in office?
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
demslayerrz:

Can you imagine, distributing rice is now an achievement. This kid is also part of the leaders of tomorrow, Nigeria is doomed with someone like this one, you have no single shame. Wtf
Lool

So Fayose is the reason for the damnation that has befallen the nation? because he's not of the APC?

I laugh grin

See I don't care whether he goes to Kuwait or Chile, as long as he keeps giving you hypocrites sleepless nights, I am fine grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.