Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (46759 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
I pray and hope that d supposed audience didn't know that the joker is a Nigerian gov! This guy has completely forgotten he is a gov!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Fongido(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ioannes:
what was the intention behind Fayose 's visit to China?

he must have been pained that Buhari did not take him along, so he decided to show off that he too can travel out of the country if he likes.

what he is yet to show us are the developmental programs he has in stock for Ekiti people besides distributing rice and tin tomatoes every festive season.

so Fayose , Mr olumo head, basket mouth 1 of Nigeria, we implore you to stay in your state and do the work you were voted for instead of wasting valuable tax payers' money just to go and pose being an empty podium in another country who doesn't even know you exist.
Mr adviser please tell Buhari the same. he should stay in the country and work for those who voted for him instead of wasting the tax payers money travelling to meeting he knows nothing about.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by samsam2019: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
fayoshit is a huge disgrace. Imagine who's this fool deceiving? Nobody recognised his stoopid presence so he stood in front of a wood facing people who were sitting probably waiting for a flight and not interested in the old fool taking pictures
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by banmee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
PTAwal:
Will be too late before Ekiti people will realise Fayose is not the man for them. What a pitty. ..... Watching in 3D.

What do you mean "will". It "is" already too late. They are so phucked and they don't even know it.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by demslayerrz: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
Acidosis:

Lool

So Fayose is the reason for the damnation that has befallen the nation? because he's not of the APC?

I laugh grin

See I don't care whether he goes to Kuwait or Chile, as long as he keeps giving you hypocrites sleepless nights, I am fine grin
[/s]

Trash from a deluded kid. He is only giving those that do there praise singing like you sleepless night. He can make noise till tomorrow, its not my concern since am not from his state. You prefer the ediot distributing rice and still hailing him, it shows you the kinda person you are, a lazy paid praise singer. Keep wasting your life online supporting criminals, while your own state continue to be in ruins.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fongido:

Mr adviser please tell Buhari the same. he should stay in the country and work for those who voted for him instead of wasting the tax payers money travelling to meeting he knows nothing about.

www.nairaland.com/3050961/buharis-china-visit-yields-billions

www.nairaland.com/3050125/economist-pmb-done-it-again

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by pofolo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don talk am before, & i go gladly talk am again.....

he who the gods wants to kill, they 1st make mad
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fongido:

my friend keep quiet and go and sleep.

hair-brained fella comparing a sitting president with a lame duck governor.

peeps have been debating all over about the huge deal brokered with the Chinese on our behalf by the president, what did Fayose go to China for other than to pose behind an empty podium like a teenage boy since nobody will invite him to give a speech or a lecture anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by KBEST3(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pretending,Wailing, Copy copy fayozee
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by ofwest: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
This man called Fayose is a disgrace to the Ekiti people
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by idfact0404(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
End time governor cool
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

No, I can't compare both

One has spent about 2 years, the other has spent 6 years in office.
get ur facts right....Fayose already ruled for some yrs in his 1st tenure....add to this and tell me the achievements so far
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by totorimi: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Arik air gbemileke blogger
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by fejicruz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
It's wailers that take him seriously.
sekeyso:
Fayose the headache of the zombies
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Seunolad1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

At least he is distributing rice.

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
ogeni gbagbe we are in ibadan and ajumobi is dng great better than that Fayose that has been skaming ekitti since 2003
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by dariusowoyomi(f): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ekiti civil servants are yet to be paid 5 months salary, the worse case are the retiree who does not know when they will be lucky to get any pay,yet my guy want to build flyover,my question here is how many cars ply those roads?the state has been colonized by our able Govnr who need some mercy from God.i weep 4 d state.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Trash from a deluded kid. He is only giving those that do there praise singing like you sleepless night. He can make noise till tomorrow, its not my concern since am not from his state. You prefer the ediot distributing rice and still hailing him, it shows you the kinda person you are, a lazy paid praise singer. Keep wasting your life online supporting criminals, while your own state continue to be in ruins.

ahahaha

Fayose may be a criminal (in fact, he has never claimed to be innocent), but I know some very bigger criminals who turned to celestial change agents. These people are the real problems of Nigeria. If u want to fight corruption, fight it hard without excluding anyone, and get my total support!

You cannot adore Fasola, Tinubu, Amaechi, and expect fans of Fayose to keep their mouth shut.

That's one reason you will never see me join the enemies of Saraki. I hate it when some groups of I'd!ots gather together like poisoned ants to crucify another for a sin they all commit! No! I hate and I won't condone political hypocrites.

You can be an hypocrite in your Church, family, but please count me out when it comes to politics. Let Nigeria sink if it needs to sink, but don't bury another man for a sin, and allow other sinners walk freely
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by ElCapone(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

At least he is distributing rice.

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
aragberascal just commisiond a company da processes 20000 tonnes of cocoa annualy so abeg no go there.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by MalcoImX: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Lool

So Fayose is the reason for the damnation that has befallen the nation? because he's not of the APC?

I laugh grin

See I don't care whether he goes to Kuwait or Chile, as long as he keeps giving you hypocrites sleepless nights, I am fine grin
Your lies will catch up with you.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by ElCapone(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
FAYOSE BE LIKE: OYA SNAP ME...SO THAT NIGERINAS WILL SEE THAT AM MAKING SPEECH, DON'T SNAP ME FROM THE BACK OOOO, SO THAT THEY WONT SEE THAT AM ONLY STANDING BEFORE PEOPLE THAT ARE WAITING TO BUY CHINESE INDOMIE

[size=18pt]THE GUY THAT SNAPPED THE ROGUE GOV FROM THE BACK NO GET JOY AT ALLL[/size]
hahahaha
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by dklex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
juniorportland:
fayose is just a clown..... if dem wan disgrace am I support

FTC.... thanks to my ancestors

no light,no fuel,no water

This Nigger never look serious to me from day one, he talks to much, always looking for attention where is not necessary, think of what he can do after his remaining forge years in office, he should thank Jonathan for the life line.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by bladeAnders(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
what is Fayose ?
fayose is the name of one louzy nigga that sells in the market close to my work place..

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by donkross1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
what is Fayose ?

Fayose
/noun/
When you quit being a coward

Eg
I am a Fayose.

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
No one seems to have noticed the poor photoshop job ...smh
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by bladeAnders(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fongido:

tax payers money ko, travelling ni
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Brugo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
A whole governor posing at a podium in front of nobody, like a goofy tourist. Ekiti people have sold themselves short.

His people claimed he went on a preplanned official visit. We are yet to see pictures of that. Instead he managed to make yet another faux pas, this time however on an international level. Can you imagine a governor without legal or diplomatic clearance presuming to write the Chinese government to undermine the bilateral relations with his own country? What a disgrace.

PDP would do well to remember that this man contributed heavily to their failure at the elections due to his unguarded statements while campaigning. A region supported his big mouth then. They thought they were doing us but they were actually doing themselves. Their brother was soundly defeated and he recognized that defeat even before it was pronounced by INEC.

Perhaps Fayose will open his mouth to deliver another loss for his beloved party once more. He will be doing the Nation a great service by that.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by austelright(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Now I know Fayose is mad. This man need psychiatric evaluation, Ekiti house of assembly should pls commence impeachment on this man that calls himself governor, he is not fit to occupy that sit base on health condition.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Some zombies are definitely incurable.
Someone stands backing a staircase, they call it empty podium.

Omojuwa, aka twitter Orubebe will continue to shame himself until he enters the village square unclad.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by justjify(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
what is Fayose ?
a name of a toothpick.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.

Speak for yourself.

People in Ekiti are cursing him quietly though. Speak against him openly and you or your relatives lose their jobs. He's going to jail when his term ends.

Yes and I am fifth generation Ekiti on both sides and married into Ekiti producing 6th gen.

He's done.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by OKorowanta: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beehshorp:
This Omojuwa is another clueless and senseless dullard..

Na lie
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Brugo:
A whole governor posing at a podium in front of nobody, like a goofy tourist. Ekiti people have sold themselves short.

His people claimed he went on a preplanned official visit. We are yet to see pictures of that. Instead he managed to make yet another faux pas, this time however on an international level. Can you imagine a governor without legal or diplomatic clearance presuming to write the Chinese government to undermine the bilateral relations with his own country? What a disgrace.

PDP would do well to remember that this man contributed heavily to their failure at the elections due to his unguarded statements while campaigning. A region supported his big mouth then. They thought they were doing us but they were actually doing themselves. Their brother was soundly defeated and he recognized that defeat even before it was pronounced by INEC.

Perhaps Fayose will open his mouth to deliver another loss for his beloved party once more. He will be doing the Nation a great service by that.

Oga use brain small....

When you ''pose in front of an audience'' do you back them?

Behind him was a staircase and definitely he was facing the camera and his audience... but hey... Na you get your mind....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures) / Keep Your Blue Tick, I No Go Buy Am: El-rufai, Wife In 'soft Banter' / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.