Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (46757 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by victorazy(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
juniorportland:
fayose is just a clown..... if dem wan disgrace am I support
FTC.... thanks to my ancestors
no light,no fuel,no water

Someone that is speaking on ur behalf is a "clown"

Well am not expecting wisdome from Zombie.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Jids(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Don't be surprised to see Ekiti BOLI & PONMON in Chinese markets.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Brugo(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Oga use brain small....

When you ''pose in front of an audience'' do you back them?

Behind him was a staircase and definitely he was facing the camera and his audience... but hey... Na you get your mind....

You see how you just exposed your empty head to the world? Check the first picture again - the one showin his back. Now tell me where the "audience" is.

In your own words: "oga use brain small".
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
FAYOSE IS INDEED A JOKER.IF YOU CRITICALLY AT THE SETTINGS YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE PEOPLE IN THAT AUDITORIUM ARE NOT GIVEN THE MAN ANY ATTENTION.WHAT WAS HE SAYING OR WHERE WAS HE READING FROM.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by emeralddayo(f): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Zieristclair:
u dont have a point.
simply say you do not see my point.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2016
emeralddayo:
enough of the stories that touch.
all you say here has no effect. so why waste your time ranting about something you can't change.and I bet you ain't living in ekiti.

No I don't live there, but I have one of the largest farms in that state and of course that means I am there regularly. What I have forgotten about Ekiti is more than you will ever know.

Can't change?

Don't need to, his term will soon be over. He has no money, no programs. He is at a standstill. No options. Dead ended.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by muredo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Walahi, Fayose ti ya were
Why cant you tell Buhari to take you along?
All friends from Ekiti state,LAND OF HONOUR, I say in Kiswahili POLE
Ioannes:
what was the intention behind Fayose 's visit to China?

he must have been pained that Buhari did not take him along, so he decided to show off that he too can travel out of the country if he likes.

what he is yet to show us are the developmental programs he has in stock for Ekiti people besides distributing rice and tin tomatoes every festive season.

so Fayose , Mr olumo head, basket mouth 1 of Nigeria, we implore you to stay in your state and do the work you were voted for instead of wasting valuable tax payers' money just to go and pose being an empty podium in another country who doesn't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
muredo:
Walahi, Fayose ti ya were Why cant you tell Buhari to take you along? All friends from Ekiti state,LAND OF HONOUR, I say in Kiswahili POLE
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.