Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (46897 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2016
I'm still trying to understand those pictures. Was he posing or addressing a noisy crowd that didn't notice his presence? I like Fayose but his theatricals are getting out of hand.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by nasoweseeam: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by usa33: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2016
fayose is just a fool at 40. ekiti pple should ask him what did he travel to China for. the world all know DAT Buhari went for loan..
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by rawpey247: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:
what was the intention behind Fayose 's visit to China?

he must have been pained that Buhari did not take him along, so he decided to show off that he too can travel out of the country if he likes.

what he is yet to show us are the developmental programs he has in stock for Ekiti people besides distributing rice and tin tomatoes every festive season.

so Fayose , Mr olumo head, basket mouth 1 of Nigeria, we implore you to stay in your state and do the work you were voted for instead of wasting valuable tax payers' money just to go and pose being an empty podium in another country who doesn't even know you exist.
Ioannes:

he must have been pained that Buhari did not take him along, so he decided to show off that he too can travel out of the country if he likes.

what he is yet to show us are the developmental programs he has in stock for Ekiti people besides distributing rice and tin tomatoes every festive season.

so Fayose , Mr olumo head, basket mouth 1 of Nigeria, we implore you to stay in your state and do the work you were voted for instead of wasting valuable tax payers' money just to go and pose being an empty podium in another country who doesn't even know you exist.
Ioannes:

Like ur so called president stay in Nigeria?....
Ekiti people are not complaining of so I wonder y some people are restless because of him.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by rawpey247: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

At least he is distributing rice.

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
Acidosis:

Ibadan boy, what has Ajimobi done in Oyo state? Majority of Nigerians do not even know a single thing about the clown from Oyo. How about Aregbesola?
Acidosis:

Don't mind them..... Tell them to come over to ekiti and vote him out...... We are not complaining...
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by rawpey247: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2016
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.
emeralddayo:

Help me explain to them..... Their complainz no even enter motor for motor park enter ekiti.... All the lamentation no pas nairaland and the man is doing fine not minding haters headache
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by omobaekiti: 12:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:

Ha why will you say he has not achieved?? a governor that feeds his people,raise money by taxing student,a table in front of your house to sell garrison attract a tax of #500,plus He has won over the hearts of most easterners intact our Igbo brothers now love us ekiti people very much now. So Buoda Ayo has great achievement's oh. The guy should be hung at kirikiri, he's a disgrace to our state known for producing proffesors, I just don't know how we got burdened with this joker,imagine posing in front of an empty podium...SMH.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Udofire(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Everybody going to china. GOD dey
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Bianda24: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose I pity you. You may be governor but I don't envy you. You are enemy of progress. Posterity will judge you. Your party disparaged our economy, peace and the sanctity of our people and Mr president is trying to clean the mess, yet u want to be the clog in the wheel of progress of Nigerians. People that are saying they have not seen change, be patient, that change is about to come to be.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by petrelli07: 4:18am On Apr 16, 2016
After all ekiti people are gullible. All they need is ponmo and boli and they'll fall in line. SMH... People selling their destinies because of food since the days of Esau...
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by emeralddayo(f): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2016
greenpasture:

Speak for yourself.

People in Ekiti are cursing him quietly though. Speak against him openly and you or your relatives lose their jobs. He's going to jail when his term ends.

Yes and I am fifth generation Ekiti on both sides and married into Ekiti producing 6th gen.

He's done.
enough of the stories that touch.
cursing him you say? speak for yourself too.....I bet you live outside ekiti...who cares if you are the twentieth generation.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by emeralddayo(f): 4:25am On Apr 16, 2016
greenpasture:

Speak for yourself.

People in Ekiti are cursing him quietly though. Speak against him openly and you or your relatives lose their jobs. He's going to jail when his term ends.

Yes and I am fifth generation Ekiti on both sides and married into Ekiti producing 6th gen.

He's done.
enough of the stories that touch.
all you say here has no effect. so why waste your time ranting about something you can't change.and I bet you ain't living in ekiti.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by emeralddayo(f): 4:27am On Apr 16, 2016
WASMOG:
we are complaining fayese is the worst governor to rule ekiti state
when they were contesting for governor why didn't you come forward we might have voted you in and how much you are better than fayose
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by amtaken(f): 4:49am On Apr 16, 2016
No light, no water, no fuel yet you want Fayose to be disgraced for voicing these things out. #SMH.

juniorportland:
fayose is just a clown..... if dem wan disgrace am I support

FTC.... thanks to my ancestors

no light,no fuel,no water
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by cg053: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is a Psychopath and suffering from Delusional Hallucination, no sane Nigerian should be sleepless over his antics or have u forgotten d fake ABUTH Medical Report amongst other heinous crimes. His present regime in Ekiti state will be a waste because he will achieve nothing except treated or Impeached.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2016
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.all those quoting me and saying trash about fayose why didn't you all contest during the last election we might have voted you in and see how well you will perform instead of using you mouth or better still you finger to determine how a person should rule. when many of you can't even rule your home well.
I think it's high time Nigerians learn to keep quiet and rather pray about things their ranting online can't change.......s

SMH I believe you are talking about Fayose
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by ohenhen1: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2016
Ekiti is near last in terms of IGR. I think 3rd to last among 36 states. One state didn't release data.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2016
omobaekiti:
Ha why will you say he has not achieved?? a governor that feeds his people,raise money by taxing student,a table in front of your house to sell garrison attract a tax of #500,plus He has won over the hearts of most easterners intact our Igbo brothers now love us ekiti people very much now. So Buoda Ayo has great achievement's oh. The guy should be hung at kirikiri, he's a disgrace to our state known for producing proffesors, I just don't know how we got burdened with this joker,imagine posing in front of an empty podium...SMH.

I totally agree with you.

prison clothes will definitely have a lot more fitting on him than that yeye suit he is wearing.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2016
rawpey247:
[color=#000000][/color]

Like ur so called president stay in Nigeria?....
Ekiti people are not complaining of so I wonder y some people are restless because of him.

so you had to quote me thrice just to show your ignorance?

at every turn Fayose has been mouthing off against the president. even criticizing the president's china trip. now he has jetted off to China himself. For what? is he on leave? why has he left the affairs of his state to go to China? WHAT ha he gone to do there?

if you can't see this, then maybe you are either a child or not brilliant at all. which is it?
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by zomby(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is a shameless f00l
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by STEREOV4545: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Who is fayose?
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by WASMOG(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
emeralddayo:
when they were contesting for governor why didn't you come forward we might have voted you in and how much you are better than fayose
I don't know why u are supporting this useless man since he became gov. Ekiti state has been going backward
No tangible project to show except commissioning of bore hole, can u compare fayose and wike , okowa, ipeazu, or udom Emanuel this man has nothing to offer 2 years gone now
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by Zieristclair(m): 6:32am On Apr 16, 2016
emeralddayo:
some people should learn to stop crying over other people's headache.....the man they are insulting is a lot better than most governors. people of ekiti ain't lamenting why are you now doing the lamentation on our behalf. paddle your own canoe.all those quoting me and saying trash about fayose why didn't you all contest during the last election we might have voted you in and see how well you will perform instead of using you mouth or better still you finger to determine how a person should rule. when many of you can't even rule your home well.
I think it's high time Nigerians learn to keep quiet and rather pray about things their ranting online can't change.......s
u dont have a point.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by pwettiejay(f): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2016
He was just posing for the picture perhaps, the first photo looks like it was photoshopped (maybe it was)
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by klinro(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2016
spako4:
This Ekiti comedian called Fayose na case

Lool.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by toprealman: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2016
juniorportland:
fayose is just a clown..... if dem wan disgrace am I support

FTC.... thanks to my ancestors

no light,no fuel,no water
no light, fuel, water ETC....yet you think that Fayose is a clown. Jokes on you brotha!
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by gabzine1(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari' headache, if foif for nigeria not to get good for u buh u runing faster than ur shadow, must u sup @ all tym.am sure dis man takes SK.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by BackMeUp: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm. Na wa oo
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by moseslarry(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Hey what you typed here, should have been better directed to Fayose himself. He's been at the loggerheads with this administration of apc and buhari himself and thereby seeing nothing good from the person of buhari. Hardly will you see a week passby without this guy criticizing this administration, call the person of buhari names of different kinds. So I want to submit by saying, nobody cares about Fayose or better still no sane man takes him serious anymore, he's just a fool, fooling himself. I would be glad if he can tell the world what he went to China to do. Thanks.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) by banchuz: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

Trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order / Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.