Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (28445 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Cheating Wife Cautgh See What Happend To Her Vagina Graphic (photo) / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by skywife: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
The bible says alll sinners must go unpunished,bro that's ur own punishment oooooo becoz d woman has a mission nd she has already achieved it.Go to God ask for forgiveness nd dnt try dat again if nt d worst is awaiting u!
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
She gave u just 40k cause your effort wasn't appreciated. Give me her contact, I'll give her more. I'm not scared of nothing.
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by samwhi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Princetee05:
Bro jus go and buy another destiny
Bro the cartoon pix that's in the meme, na you put am or na so the pix dey
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
my bae just told me somtin she told me she once used juju on her pussy to collect all from guys whomever she sleeps with fall victim this is so reallllllll
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by MCzubby247(m): 1:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Your glory will start going down like phcn.if you don't desist from cruising another man's wife..you no even fear for your life..I pity ur ignorance..the bible says he that committed adultery with another man's wife shall not be innocent..repent or you perish..!
arrant non sense,
if Beyonce come give you lap dance for your room you no go chop clean mouth and hug jazzy later
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by Vickkyfrosh: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Emac34:
what are you waiting forgo let the husband know bout it..who knows may be he may award you....

get the hell outta here...

Lolllllllllllz
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by kayusdguy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okay
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by drezzyx(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
This are the lazy youth buhari was talking about..
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
You sold your precious destiny for 40k chai
Re: My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Learner, nor be juju, na piercing but I think your story is just a story. #fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.