Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here (1054 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by benueblogdotcom: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
I Am Falling in Love with a Male
Friend I Ocassionally Have S*x
With, What Should I Do?

A lady has cried out for help after she found
out that she's falling in love with a male
friend she occasionally has s*x with.

Dear Nairalanders
I have a very good male friend who I’ve
known since childhood. Two years ago we
both became single and, after a drunken
night, ended up in bed together.
To start with it was just s*x and we joked
that we were friends with benefits. Then he
started seeing somebody else and I did too,
but we stayed very good friends.
We’re now single again and have started
having s*x occasionally.
However, I’m developing feelings for him and
I want a proper relationship. But I’m scared
to tell him because if he doesn’t feel the
same way then I’ll risk ruining our friendship.
I don’t want to avoid him because he’s such
a good friend, but every time I’m with him I
just feel down about the fact we’re not
properly together.
Should I tell him I’m falling in love with him?

From anonymous worried woman.

Source http://www.benueblog.com/2016/02/i-am-falling-in-love-with-male-friend-i.html
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by dyadeleye(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
He might be feeling the same way...someone have to voice out...doesn't matter..
Three of my exes voiced out...common, gender equality matters!..don't be shy grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Nwocha12(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Let him know how u feel about him
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by AlienStar: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think you should ask him to D.T.R.....Buh on a 2nd thought maybe you give him a lil space to know if he is emotional involved as you.
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by MRBrownJ: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
the rules are the RULES... you cant jump from a FWB r/ship to a lve r/ship just like that.
next time, study carefully what you get into, and get one of the following:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by ImDharay: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
No don't tel him u hear,
just keep banging eachoda till u tired.

Neeeeeexxxxxxt!
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the rules are the RULES... you cant jump from a FWB r/ship to a lve r/ship just like that.
next time, study carefully what you get into, and get one of the following:

Chai!

This your rules ehn, I have to save it just in case. grin
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
sad

Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Vision4God: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
U hv d ansa to ur question already......
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
One of you has to speak up and say what you want ... Maybe you , since it sounds like you need an answer asap ... It isn't an abomination for a Lady to be the first to voice out her feelings for the opposite sex when she knows that she's got something for him . Maybe he's shy or should I say he doesn't know how to say it . Some guys can be shy / kind of scared of what your response will be like .... I am that kind of guy too .

But I'll urge you to take the first step . Nothing goes for nothing . He's your Man .... go for him .
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by cowgirl9090: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
when you were enjoying yourself having sex initially you didn't tell us,so as to warn you about the implications,its now problem don appear you have remembered to tell us undecided .
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by MRBrownJ: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Chai!

This your rules ehn, I have to save it just in case. grin

bro, even if the babe doesnt sign the contract but if you make it clear to her, then thats a verbal contract and she cant lose her damn mind after a few months

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2016
The relationship is sex based. Even he had acknowledged it. You provide an easy and readily available outlet for him to ease off sexual pressure when need be.
If he as much as wanted to date you, he would have asked you out when you both were single or he wouldn't have gone into another relationship while still keeping you at the sidelines.
Ladies should learn to read the signs sometimes and not let sentiments becloud their sense of judgement
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2016
No forget it...once u are FWB, men never put their feelings in coz they know what u wanted in the first place...this is very common with the ladies falling in love with her sexmate..this is not the same thing that we watched on the movies..

But if I we're the girl, I wud save my ass from this chaos..if u want a proper relationship, u go out and find someone who really deserved it...sexmate shud remain that way,nothing more.it may hard it seems but that's the truth.
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by nicolosam(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2016
I hope the guy isn't my friend from Ibadan?
Re: Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here by danwa25(m): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Jst give it a trial by telling him
benueblogdotcom:
I Am Falling in Love with a Male
Friend I Ocassionally Have S*x
With, What Should I Do?

A lady has cried out for help after she found
out that she's falling in love with a male
friend she occasionally has s*x with.

Dear Nairalanders
I have a very good male friend who I’ve
known since childhood. Two years ago we
both became single and, after a drunken
night, ended up in bed together.
To start with it was just s*x and we joked
that we were friends with benefits. Then he
started seeing somebody else and I did too,
but we stayed very good friends.
We’re now single again and have started
having s*x occasionally.
However, I’m developing feelings for him and
I want a proper relationship. But I’m scared
to tell him because if he doesn’t feel the
same way then I’ll risk ruining our friendship.
I don’t want to avoid him because he’s such
a good friend, but every time I’m with him I
just feel down about the fact we’re not
properly together.
Should I tell him I’m falling in love with him?

From anonymous worried woman.

Source http://www.benueblog.com/2016/02/i-am-falling-in-love-with-male-friend-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, When A Guy Says He Loves You!!! / Drunk In Love Nigerian Couples Celebrate Their Love With Weird Prewedding Photos / You Guys She's Single & Searching .☺️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.