Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun (33477 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yomz1e(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that a low level civil servant governor will have the caoonas to go to another country and tarnish our image and president. Try that with Mugabe or Putin? You will be charged for treason and declared no1 enemy of state. Infact your citizenship will be revoked so you best claim asylum wherever you are. Fayoshite!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by chi4ik4(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
point of correction. APC gulliblez not Nigerians said so. anyway, baba Fayose my man, ride on jare. we dey your back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by chi4ik4(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
point of correction. APC gulliblez not Nigerians said so. anyway, baba Fayose my man, ride on jare. we dey your back!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by alizma: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2016
He failed again. I thought Fayose was going to say we should send Buhari to Daura now. before 2019, Nigerians would have seen a big difference between a party that has failed in all its 16yr and a party that would have just spent like 3-4yrs in power.
what buhari is facing now should be expected by any good politically inclined person. taking power from, and trying to change the mentality of people in power for 16yr is not an overnight work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by misscall247: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
though bitter BT true.....AYO FAYOSE d great

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Deen77: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:
Governor Ayo fayose is simply an enigma!

A true african leader,totally fearless and patriotic!

Respect sir!

This man standing at a train station call it hall in China

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by bedspread: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Caseless:
Fayose is a headless donkey , take him seriously at your own peril.

Who pays attention to a hack known for his symptomatic lunacy and asininity , if not miscreants and wailing zombies?

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Abadulbature(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
It wil be more better to stay mute than Bluff.... U are following the wrong way to attack Fayose. Watch your tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Arewa12: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2016
dis man nah bastard
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by dokunbam(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Someone should look into this man's case

He is getting outta hand
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Fisayo1212: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose will soon go belt it with me
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Tinolee(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose go and settle your Election Wahala with Aluko first! Ode!!!! sadFayose go and settle your Election Wahala with Aluko first! Ode!!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by justi4jesu(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2016
$2000 Paypal Fund available for Sale

Rate 295 - $1

Contacts on Signature
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by AareOlumidey: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
what does religion has to do with the issue here. i beg you always use your thinking cap and if you dont have any kindly cease to talk.shocked shocked shocked

Sctests:
Only muslim zombie are lamenting but Peter the rock pass them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by dontfkcolrn(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
what is wrong with this boy called fayose, can't his brain disorder be normalized by the brainy people of Ekiti state?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Sirmuel1(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2016
omooba969:

Which truth? Keeping wallowing in ignorance ok.
cool

Another wailer grin
Una plenty sha grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by sinistermind(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2016
If people like Fela and Gani were alive to speak against this govt, people will still call them touts or fools.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by klinro(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is tormenting my APC brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by worth(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
see ur LIFE outside. Must you mention religion? 'Bigot' oshi. You had better accept Jesus into your life.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by zomby(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2016
May God never ignore you as president Buhari ignores Fayose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by michoim(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is one of the most unreasonable person anyone can come across. He has an idiotic way of reasoning that's best known to him. Sometimes I am left to think that he has skeleton in his cupboard, which is why he so much hatred for this Govt. that wants to sanitize the system. A right thinking person is left to wonder whether Fayose is not an arch enemy of Nigeria, he should be without delay be prosecuted for treasonable offences
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by worth(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:

see ur LIFE outside. Must you mention religion? 'Bigot' oshi. You had better accept Jesus into your life.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by citizenY(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Coolcash1:
This is what happen when tout, miscreant is made governor. Ekiti people with all their bragging of being the state with highest number of educated people in the country could only manage to produce this "thing" as their Gov is a complete failure and gargantuan disaster.

Forgive my "French " but Ekiti folks are being Fu.. d with cassava tuber in place of the real thing.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw only the zombies wailing...

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.

why do you care? ain't you supposed to be trying to resuscitate your dead Bi@fra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by omooba969(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Dinocarex:
Im really praying for this Govt to succeed
Cuz if not, we have just wasted 4 years just like that.

I don't know the kind of joy people praying for the Govt not to succeced will enjoy.
Either this Govt succeed or not... The politicians will have a win-win situation. We, the masses will be the one to suffer it.

Why not pray that the Govt succeed and if you don't like the personality, use your vote to drag him out of power.
4 years is jut too much to be wasted over partisan politicking.

This is not a matter for prayers but for our politicians to be upright because it costs nothing to do the right thing. Have you ever heard the westerners resorting to prayers in order to fix their economy/society? Prayer is good(don't get me wrong) but you must also understand that Nigerians are difficult people to govern, the reason unity & common sense is never found in our dictionary.

The politicians are not our problem, we the people are our own problem because we aid the corruption we love to eradicate.

Simple. cool
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by shamecurls(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Coming from someone who posed behind a podium in a train station and claimed he was addressing business executives, dude now sees the self acclaimed most educated state as a state filled with illiterates. Same person who never commissioned anything in his state apart from the 200meter streetlight and expansion of a single road....lol this dude don over jazz hin people
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by kaymart: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2016
perhaps, he thought he 'll remain as governor forever.

kudos to him till he begins to wallow in Kuje prison.
I pity him.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by naijafella(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:

Low brain just like Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Flashh: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose should learn to keep quiet for ones. You don't know who's behind you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by DonMaxxy(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
The blasts are welcome...but the reality is that Buhari will one day go back to Daura and face his cattle business. Just as Jona is in Otuoke doing his normal fishing business.

The problem with Aso rock is that its inmates dont know that they are tenants and that we are the landlords of that villa.

Soldier comes, soldier goes...barrack still dey.
Turai Yaradua, am I telling lies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by alexlee50: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2016
All I see are zombies blasting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
[size=28pt]
zomby:
May God never ignore you as president Buhari ignores Fayose.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Tanker Accident @iyana Ipaja (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.