Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun (33479 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw only the zombies wailing...

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.
replaced with Oga jonah abi? #Therewasacountry
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.
pls wht abt jonathan?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by EasternActivist: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls wht abt jonathan?
Who is Jonathan? Is he a president or a governor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

WETIN CONCERN U WITH NIGERIA? U NO WANT BIAFRA AGAIN Ipod yoot undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by bebu: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Not nigerians but Arewa group

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
See most of the people "blasting him". Their grammatical blunders no be here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by EasternActivist: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:

why do you care? ain't you supposed to be trying to resuscitate your dead Bi@fra?

Mile2 shall I never forget... Are you back from your exclusive run to Ibadan?
Lagos is a no mans land you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
the same Nigerians are now changing their tastes after rolling on the floor to vote in the retardeen GEJ for president.. now they have made the same blunder with dullardeen PMB
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by tegaever: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Dinocarex:
Im really praying for this Govt to succeed
Cuz if not, we have just wasted 4 years just like that.

I don't know the kind of joy people praying for the Govt not to succeced will enjoy.
Either this Govt succeed or not... The politicians will have a win-win situation. We, the masses will be the one to suffer it.

Why not pray that the Govt succeed and if you don't like the personality, use your vote to drag him out of power.
4 years is jut too much to be wasted over partisan politicking.
Sorry? you said wasted for years? what about the previous 16 years that has been wasted under the previous government?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Zombified brain I carry my tag with pride, hope you can carry yours....

biafra is dead and buried. kanu will die for nothing tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Ahhhhhhh

Fayose and FFK. The only two men from the SW who don't have zombie mentality.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by EasternActivist: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
joborskill:

biafra is dead and buried. kanu will die for nothing tongue

Stop derailing the thread and face the threads topic. Psychos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by adeade2016: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
Sorry not been around for a while please like to know fayose achievement since is a brilliant leader.Kindly highly how he as been able to turn is state to state of reference since he knows more than the president never seen any advertorial from is spoke person that the budget they pass has change the life of people of Ekiti
Hope he will be twitting is achievement from China trip by today since he has address investor let see how much they want to stake in is brilliant idea
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by winj: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
I think many Nigerians deserve Buhari, they should enjoy him.

The only thing I will get out of this is that finally Buhari's "I am not corrupt" image will be destroyed in the end.

He will start a hero and end up a villain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by miqos02(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by effty(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
What about your punctuations? He is better writer than you are. wink
Obiwannn:
How many Nigerians dey those tweets?

Moreover see that mofo murdering English: I am a shame to call Fayose a governor grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yewawa: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Time will tell.......continue talking......Long live President Buhari .....Long live Nigeria....

Time will surely tell.....
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Realist2: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
But on the second look, and on a very realistic note, was there actually blunder on the 2016 budget ?, or was his calling to send Buhari packing in 2019, the first of its kind or many has actually said so?.
Anyway, our role model should not be in the news everytime only attacking Buhari ,less he become like Amaechi.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Badookelzi(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
please who get the number of those girls that gave abacha apple.
I cnt be buying fuel at N280, someone needs to chop apple. grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ladychioma: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is right.He is only trying to get Buhari back on track. After all truth is bitter.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Kingspin(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Some Nigerians Mr reporter.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Kay25(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
If u like abuse fayose from now till endtime he is still d best critics of dis govt and to those who are criticisn im some of u will never enjoy what he is enjoyn and will nevaa so y don't u keep mute and let the man talk so dat sai baba can perform well
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by omobaekiti: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw and for see only the zombies wailing...

may god rule your life as fayose is ruling ekiti and rule mine as Buhari is ruling Nigeria I SAY AMEN...OYA YOU SELF QUOTE ME AND TYPE AMEN.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Oswenemete(f): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
If you still come on here to defend that Dunderhead President may God Rule your Life the way Buhari is Ruling Nigeria.. Hardship everywhere!
Thank you for this injunction. Is like leading Nigeria is party-cult affairs.With the suffering in this Nigeria, people don't see or feel remorse of their mistake
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Sant1m: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw and for see only the zombies wailing...

PDP is cursed, if not why should characters like Fayose suddenly her hero and mouth piece. And a support base that is following the same wrong approach that cost them the election. You like it or not, when you employ the approach abuse, people from that region will ve no other option than to support their own wether he is performing or not. Remember ND gave Gej same support, hence because of numbers PMB will win 2019, even if he does not perform. The North must support PMB in 2019 to spite on the hate from SE. Even if the whole Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia vote against him he has the SouthWest vote to counter that, because the SW are having a good deal in this Govt and they want PMB to complete his term so they can lay claim to it in 2023. Remember the North will want to reciprocate the present support from the SW. Igbos are in this for a long haul, only after 2031 can we push for our turn. Igbos be wise, build bridges not politics of hate. The North will not support us when its our turn. The hate we are investing on PMB will sure be repaid many years from NOW BY NORTHENERS WHEN WE PRESENT A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AGAINST AN AKWAIBOM OR C/river candidate, remember this post then. You reap what you sow.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by gretblue: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
Only muslim zombie are lamenting but Peter the rock pass them.
Only Muslim zombie because we are concerned here in Ekiti state that after 2yrs in power Fayose is yet to commission even pure water factory.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by haqun: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is different thing to different people. My great concern / surprise is that why most of his supporters are from the SS/SE?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by dadexcel: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
bumi10:
Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blunders"

Ekiti State governor Ayodele Fayose has been known to be critical about the APC government most especially Mr. President himself and he has also been know as the only outspoken governor Nigeria has ever produced apart from the then governor of Abia State, Orji Uzo Kalu.

So many people have called for the head of Fayose basically because of his criticism to the present government and his recent jibes against the $2b loan Chinese government has agreed to give Nigeria. He took it a step further to write the Chinese government expressing reason not to grant Nigeria the loan deal.

Many of his supporters supported him as usual and yet many Nigerians view his acts as treasonable offense to this country and hence calling the federal government to prosecute him as they compared his actions to that of Pro-Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Mr. Fayose has also congratulated the US government for seeing through Mr. President's purported corruption hunt for being a witch hunt.

The latest in the news now is Fayose's tweet about Mr. President. Is he taken it too far? See his tweets and peoples reactions below....

"Nigerians should expect more blunders like this budget crisis until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019"

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/nigerians-blast-fayose-for-saying-send.html

........ You meant APC sympathizers blast fayose,?.... Because it's obviously not " Nigerians", .... Atleast am not blasting him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye / Tanker Accident @iyana Ipaja (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.