Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun (33481 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Aribisala100(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol... What did buhari wants to usethe money he wants to borrow for? Whereis the budget he. Is planning upoon curently. Nigeria don't have budget, why don't you go. And read Fayose lletter. To china,I bet it with you if buhari should collect the money our economy might be more poor dan this let take look of it how is Nigeria economy is now when day haven't taken loan..m.
Has PMB ever stayed in Nigeria ever since he resume to post as Nigeria president...

All promises made was it fulfiled

So I support fayose

What is. Doing is right

Wil give you point whebam through
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by GOFRONT(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Is fayose against buhari or he is against apc??.....Inasmuch as am not against any criticism, But I think fayose has a skeleton in his Cabod... grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2016
All those in support of buhari i pray God blesses the same way buhari has blessed Nigeria.... IJN
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
All those in support of buhari i pray God blesses you all the same way buhari has blessed Nigeria.... IJN
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Mile2 shall I never forget... Are you back from your exclusive run to Ibadan? Lagos is a no mans land you know.
you must have me confused for someone else.
besides it's too early in the day to be smoking pot now.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by amtaken(f): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2016
By this time next year a lot of zombies will wail more than Fayose.

Buari is a big natural mistake that must be corrected anyhow before it is too late.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by banio: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:
Governor Ayo fayose is simply an enigma!

A true african leader,totally fearless and patriotic!

Respect sir!

You are carried
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by excomarow(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Area I hail, I present to you the Leader of the IPOOP and Commander-in-Chief of Touts, Federal Republic of Insane Clown Biafools.

Buhari is back
Fayoshame Season 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Psalmmysammy(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
grin

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Hillzy(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
If you still come on here to defend that Dunderhead President may God Rule your Life the way Buhari is Ruling Nigeria.. Hardship everywhere!
and may God also rule ur life d way fayose is ruling ekiti
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Kingbusssy(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
Only muslim zombie are lamenting but Peter the rock pass them.
What do you mean ?? What does Muslim have to do with this
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ezebunafo(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
@ your moniker is a name of a town in the east(what do I expect?)u re such a disgrace to them if truly u re from ihitenansa.
ihitenansa:

Respect sir!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by bolaakeem66(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Please tell me how would nigerians value monumental tout like fayoase

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:

Respect sir!
It's highly lugubrious dat u can tag someone who's on a daily basis going against d development of d country as patriotic. If people like u and ur mentor(fayose) are much in Nigeria,den,d country is doomed but God almighty will shame u people soonest.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ezebunafo(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
googlepikin:
Ekiti people are so lucky to have such a fearless leader as a governor. I remove cap for fayose. Anytime you see anyone against fayose check his name, its always amala heads.
and anytime you see any one supporting such impunity, and a toutish leader,check his name it's always ipod touts,lets do u a favour u can have fayose as ur governor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
Only muslim zombie are lamenting but Peter the rock pass them.
So he suddenly became peter d rock now,was he peter d beach sand in 2006 wen he was thrown out of d govt house like a used pad?u're a confirmed christian bimbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by banmee(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:

Respect sir!

I hope you wake up from your slumber. Before you go supporting a critic you must look at his achievements. What has Fayose done in Ekiti?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Caseless:
Fayose is a headless donkey , take him seriously at your own peril.

Who pays attention to a hack known for his symptomatic lunacy and asininity , if not miscreants and wailing zombies?
Your pains will definitely increase. Just wait for more straight forward and effective punches from the Ekiti super governor. Na die remain for you, the most senior jumbies. Your belly dey pain too?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Adminisher: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
If APC fails, Nigerians will vote for APGA and KOWA. This glorified Fayose thug thinks the den of thieves will come to power again. It is never, ever going to happen. The people who will destroy PDP are already planted inside it at various levels.
PDP is very dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by akilo1: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2016
What do you expect from a tout as a gov?a gov of suya and pepper soup
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2016
That's what happens when you don dey beat your drum too much.

Him drum don dey tear be dat
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Djmamman(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=bumi10 post=44743883]Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blunders"

Ekiti State governor Ayodele Fayose has been known to be critical about the APC government most especially Mr. President himself and he has also been know as the only outspoken governor Nigeria has ever produced apart from the then governor of Abia State, Orji Uzo Kalu.

So many people have called for the head of Fayose basically because of his criticism to the present government and his recent jibes against the $2b loan Chinese government has agreed to give Nigeria. He took it a step further to write the Chinese government expressing reason not to grant Nigeria the loan deal.

Many of his supporters supported him as usual and yet many Nigerians view his acts as treasonable offense to this country and hence calling the federal government to prosecute him as they compared his actions to that of Pro-Biafra leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Mr. Fayose has also congratulated the US government for seeing through Mr. President's purported corruption hunt for being a witch hunt.

The latest in the news now is Fayose's tweet about Mr. President. Is he taken it too far? See his tweets and peoples reactions below....

"Nigerians should expect more blunders like this budget crisis until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019"

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/nigerians-blast-fayose-for-saying-send.html

No wonder, Hausa's proverb says "Sai Bangor ya tsage kadangare ke samun wurin shiga" I swear Nigeria had never experienced president that is facing insult, from an incumbent governor like Gen. Muhammad Buhari, I wonder where are northern APC Governors where are the northern ministers, where are senate and reps members, all the same we know you are not interest in Buhari to rule Nigerian you just joined Buhari to be accepted by your community. of which if not of Buhari you will never win your election. How and why are you silent while you brother being insulted any how by useless governor like Fayose without any retaliations from you, wallahi as per Talakawa is concerned if Fayose can came out in the public once, wallahi he will never call Buhari name in his life again
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by OlujobaSamuel: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Dinocarex:
Im really praying for this Govt to succeed
Cuz if not, we have just wasted 4 years just like that.

I don't know the kind of joy people praying for the Govt not to succeced will enjoy.
Either this Govt succeed or not... The politicians will have a win-win situation. We, the masses will be the one to suffer it.

Why not pray that the Govt succeed and if you don't like the personality, use your vote to drag him out of power.
4 years is jut too much to be wasted over partisan politicking.
God bless you and your household. I even see some fools saying they are fasting and praying for the government to fail. My pastor will say "ogun awon eyan mimo, ogun awon eyan mi mo" that is, warfare from holy and known fellows.
Some thinks heaven will fall is only for one man, even Noah that was saved by God from flood can't tell me he enjoyed his secluded lifestyle during that period.
God help us to think right.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:

Respect sir!
So far, he has no match even from the apc milipit lizard of ibiama, Amaechi, the cococroach Elrufia of Kaduna and Fashola the ant of Lagos, Fayose, go ahead and finish up Buhari, apc completely. Our prayers are just by you. You are the real sloge hammar.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by ledaman: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016
What do you expect ? when you vote a pig into an office!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
Fayose is d greatest tout, nonentity ekiti ppl will ever hav as a governor. this idiot Shud b impeach ASAP
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
Fayose is d greatest tout, nonentity ekiti ppl will ever hav as a governor. this idiot Shud b impeach ASAP
be impeachED not b impeach
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2016
inkon:
Does he still have time for his state?
Why you nor go help am, zumby?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by inkon: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2016
yamfula:
Why you nor go help am, zumby?
I nobi Zombiiiii ooooo..!
I dey wail....
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by eDoc: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw and for see only the zombies wailing...

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.

I dey give reaction to your action.

You my friend are a Mistake that can't be corrected, and been doomed is a word that underqualifies your present and future state of affairs.
It's not personal,it's just me reacting to your above statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.