Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun (33480 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
Sctests:
Only muslim zombie are lamenting but Peter the rock pass them.
by uncountable miles. He, Fayose, is the real sloge hammer that cannot spear both the most senior and riff raff zumbies of apc.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by eDoc: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Coming from someone who posed behind a podium in a train station and claimed he was addressing business executives, dude now sees the self acclaimed most educated state as a state filled with illiterates. Same person who never commissioned anything in his state apart from the 200meter streetlight and expansion of a single road....lol this dude don over jazz hin people

That's how he posted a picture of buhari in an airport,passing by a pharmaceutical store and said buhari was abroad for medical checkup.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Burger01:
Useless kpomo cutting tout of a governor for stomach infrastructure people of one katikati state. Misplaced priority of a jobless misfit angry undecided
He over pain your brain? Na to die remain for you abi?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Mayflowa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolcash1:
This is what happen when tout, miscreant is made governor. Ekiti people with all their bragging of being the state with highest number of educated people in the country could only manage to produce this "thing" as their Gov is a complete failure and gargantuan disaster.

Did you noticed their internal revenue generation released here for 2015. It was a huge shame in the comity of nigeria states
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by akphrat(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why would you Nigerian blast fayose, am i not a nigeria also. oga pack well with u fake news
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Mayflowa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolcash1:
This is what happen when tout, miscreant is made governor. Ekiti people with all their bragging of being the state with highest number of educated people in the country could only manage to produce this "thing" as their Gov is a complete failure and gargantuan disaster.

Did you notice their internal revenue generation released here for 2015. It was a huge shame in the comity of nigeria states

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by rhozaay(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
a fly can disturb anybody when walking or talking even kings and Queens.... even president... that doesn't mean they/he/she will stop what they are doing bkuz of the fly... PDP had 16years.. n didnt achieve 18hrs electricity.. or better our economy... only stories of thieves enriching themselves and meeting their waterloo..
APC is still young...and can't fix everything in a year... even fayose knows that...telling us to vote him out kuz of 1year in office is very dumb...

Sir Fayose...who you EPP?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
googlepikin:
Ekiti people are so lucky to have such a fearless leader as a governor. I remove cap for fayose. Anytime you see anyone against fayose check his name, its always amala heads.
or zumbies and lying liers in general terms.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Dinocarex(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
tegaever:
Sorry? you said wasted for years? what about the previous 16 years that has been wasted under the previous government?

I will start with a popular quote
Yesterday is gone, it is in the tomb
Tomorrow is unknown, it is in the womb
We have today, that's why it's called 'Present' (gift).

When we returned to Democracy in 1999, the OBJ administration had a blueprint that by 2020. Nigeria should be a better place... This is 2016. How long shall we cry over the last adminstration... Its gone, its time to move on.
I get mad at anyone who put woes of this present administration on the previous... Its just crazy!! Its time to look beyond the last 16 years... 2020 is around the corner, with the technological, agricultural and man power with brain. We can make a difference.

2019, is around the corner, we can use our votes which is our power once more!!
Then we can say NO to recycled Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Who is Jonathan? Is he a president or a governor?
lol is ur hero,bt our enemy in d north
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Dinocarex(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

God bless you and your household. I even see some fools saying they are fasting and praying for the government to fail. My pastor will say "ogun awon eyan mimo, ogun awon eyan mi mo" that is, warfare from holy and known fellows.
Some thinks heaven will fall is only for one man, even Noah that was saved by God from flood can't tell me he enjoyed his secluded lifestyle during that period.
God help us to think right.

You don't need to trend the common sense slogan to use one... Its just common sense my brother!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
ezebunafo:
and anytime you see any one supporting such impunity, and a toutish leader,check his name it's always ipod touts,lets do u a favour u can have fayose as ur governor.
and anytime you see amala brain like ezebunafo who opens nairaland username with Igbo name. No that he's curse to be confuse for life.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by yamfula: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
omooba969:

Which truth? Keeping wallowing in ignorance ok.
cool
your belle don join for the pain abi?
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Dinocarex(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
omooba969:

This is not a matter for prayers but for our politicians to be upright because it costs nothing to do the right thing. Have you ever heard the westerners resorting to prayers in order to fix their economy/society? Prayer is good(don't get me wrong) but you must also understand that Nigerians are difficult people to govern, the reason unity & common sense is never found in our dictionary.

The politicians are not our problem, we the people are our own problem because we aid the corruption we love to eradicate.

Simple. cool

You took another dimension to addressing the issue
I agree with everything you typed.
But you know we love prayers here grin shocked

2019 is around the corner.
Let's say No to Recycled Politicians.
We need to start that campaign now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by marv1: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
bedspread:

GREAT RESPECT! NIGERIANS WOULD COME TO VALUE THIS MAN AS ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT KEPT PRESIDENT BUHARI AWAKE. COS THAT MAN SEEMS TO BE ON HOLIDAY
Awake in terms of what? Fayose is a mistake and a misfit for my state. A gov who can not pay salaries of over 4months but chasing after shadows. Ekiti state has lost her pride.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by lavenjcrown(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seriously, seems some pple in dis country naija hv been brainwashd by some of our leaders despite all d hardship our leaders hv put us into, we still support and follow our leaders decision. I will say fayose was very right with d step he took cos he known even though china govt loan us the money, it would'nt improve and add to whatever they wanna use the money on instead they we only embezzle it. Just to cut the story short, I think the money will only be use for their own self interest.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Yksoul(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:
I saw and for see only the zombies wailing...

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.
YOU SAID THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE PARTISAN AND NOBODY CAN TELL US WHAT TO DO COME 2019.WHATBUHARI BECOMING PRESIDO AGAIN IN 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Yksoul(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Buhari is a mistake that has to be corrected else this country is doomed for life.
YOU SAID THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE PARTISAN AND NOBODY CAN TELL US WHAT TO DO COME 2019.Watch BUHARI BECOMING PRESIDO AGAIN IN 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by reservd(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Since we all give him attention, hence he always has somthin 2 say. Ignore him n see if he wl continue making noise
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by legendsilver(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

chinua achebe didn't lie when he wrote "things fall apart"
See as the Buhari life dey make your life fall apart, na wao.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by iykee101(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
fayose is da only outspoken governor who doesn't fear anybody, I like ur courage sir,keep it up And dnt listen to deceivers and sycophants.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
No performance. No votes for you/your parry. When last did Nigerians government supported Nigerians? Hold government accountable, not when there's elections.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Praktikals(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
inkon:
Does he still have time for his state?
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by calaway: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

Why attack the messenger? The message he brings is the plain truth... Are you saying this regime is not riddled with blunders? Even some of its lame and unintelligent policies have been rolled back and many more will be rolled back...there is virtually no excuse for the incompetence and shame of civility the engulfs a nation under illiterate primordial leadership.... When obj assume leadership of Nigeria in 1999 a barrel of crude oil was 9 dollars and abdulsallam left only 3billion dollar in reserve yet obj set out to improve and had every thing working and not apportion BLAME like a bad workman/Buhari who met oil price at 30 dollars and 30 billion in the reserve.....zombie need to think with their head and make regular reference to history....go back to 1984 when Buhari came a military dictator bread, milk salt all suddenly became scare Nigerians began to the feel the pains of hardship as it is now....... Immediately babagida booted him out the punishing suffering disappeared as suddenly as it came with Buhari....if Buhari goes today your life will be better for it...

WE NEED A MAN OF TRUTH TO DELIVER NIGERIA...WE NEED FAYOSE...
FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT 2019!!!!!
NC/SS/SE/SW assured!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by enonamso(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
so these six zombies that exhibited their zombeism has now represented "Nigerians":-P:-P....op funny sha
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by bayonekind(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Coolcash1:

This fayose really causes disgrace to what I know ekiti pple for as educative elite ... imagine Gov has not present any tangible pple project that will caption ppl attention to the state ......buy boli ,, buy pepper soup on the way to office , dance with market women ... attended naming ceremony of less privilege ppl ... and call buhari names .....

sorry ekitikete ...I have never see useless Gov of such ...for long time no no ..... in my life time to this moment .... I am not APC but moral standard can clearly notices such extreme level of Governance illiteracy with negative IQ ..... The only ex-Gov close to this low IQ of governance is former Gov of Oyo state( Akala) but akala was still able to be model when he come to pple interaction and basic democratic dividend to his pple
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by Xavierjohn: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
What we lack to know is that truth is always better.
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by King44(m): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose hatred for Buhari has blinded him and will eventually lead to his destruction besides this naija borrow borrow too much
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by analyticalnayos: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Any idiot criticizing Fayose is nothing but a big fool
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
mr ayo

Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by farem: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
FagsamPHP:
If you still come on here to defend that Dunderhead President may God Rule your Life the way Buhari is Ruling Nigeria.. Hardship everywhere!

You should rather pray thus :

May God bring someone /something into your life that will meet your life as Gej met it after Yaradua departure and leave 'as blessed' just before pmb came in. You will also pray that the fruits of actions and inactions of such Gejlike entity will continue to reverberate in your life in jesus name
Re: Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun by YourMrBoo: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol is ur hero,bt our enemy in d north

Is a hero for democracy even in the north....

Till 1000 years to come on northerner can achieve what Gej has achieved #fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye / Tanker Accident @iyana Ipaja (pix) / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.