Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? (1060 Views)

What Does Sex Take Away From A Woman? / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? / Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by tk4rd: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
I was having this argument with a friend.
He said that sex is not just for pleasure and procreation alone.
He was argueing that sex has something far more inside it.
He was saying that, at the exact point of release, there is this sharp moment of total unconsciousness., (like there is a pause or break in time, or something like that..) and that at this point, the person is existing at a higher frequency than normal existence. (I don't really know what he meant by this). He continued further that if the person could be strong enough to gather himself together inside the unconsciousness, he can communicate to the higher realms and tell the universe exactly what he wants in his life., and that he would surely get it..
Well..,, it is just confusing..
The only thing it seemed like to me is that "sex has now become a way of praying, or something like that", if I really got what he was saying.
Nevertheless, I doubted him all I could; but since I am not so conversant with all these "frequencies of existence" and "realms" and all stuffs like that, I decided to let him be.
Now, I am bringing it here..
Does sex really connect people to higher realms?
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigga wants to use you to connect to God.
Don't be his sacrificial lamb. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
so I heard
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Impecca(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Baldadash!!!! One lubbish too many
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by ladyF(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
lol interesting. Let us hear from the pro's.... *spreads mat*

MrObontami can explain to us better grin

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nature8(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
I argued this with some people some weeks ago.. Don't really know if it's true sha..
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2016
grin Lol...ur friend is high in weed while talking to u I reckon...

But first I wanna confirm this to my dearest sexpert friend & chat mate smellinganus, juz in case ur guy is telling "something something "... cool
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by xpac01(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Check the meaning of orgasm in Latin.
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by zeetyzin(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2016
jack _shit.......bullcrap!!
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Lol...ur friend is high in weed while talking to u I reckon...

But first I wanna confirm this to my dearest sexpert friend & chat mate smellinganus, juz in case ur guy is telling "something something "... cool

it's obvious his friend belongs to some religious cult.... I have heard something similar from a lecturer of mine in private... That man was very fetish he belonged to a particular religious culture that I will not want the name mentioned. He even burns incense in his office.. was scared by some other lecturers.. There are some bizzare things he told me about Pussyy then... ( I use to be his course representative during my undergraduate level in the university) some of those their beliefs system can be seen as voodoo (my opinion)...
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Your friend is funny oh , When did sex become life wire used to connect electricity from mains to households? ..Wonders no go end for Afrika grin
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by tk4rd: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Nature8:
I argued this with some people some weeks ago.. Don't really know if it's true sha..
So funny.. You argued in favour of what you don't know.?? What facts and points did you use in supporting your claims.?
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
SmellingAnus:
it's obvious his friend belongs to some religious cult.... I have heard something similar from a lecturer of mine in private... That man was very fetish he belonged to a particular religious culture that I will not want the name mentioned. He even burns incense in his office.. was scared by some other lecturers.. There are some bizzare things he told me about Pussyy then... ( I use to be his course representative during my undergraduate level in the university) some of those their beliefs system can be seen as voodoo (my opinion)...

Hahaahaaa...baby, why u so interesting when we hit Here on NL... and ur juz so yellow mellow when we chat privately eh? grin

Naaah, juz kidding... tongue

Now, u have a lot of stories to tell me wink

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by tk4rd: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2016
xpac01:
Check the meaning of orgasm in Latin.
Latin.?? Brb.
*Modified..
My guy, tell me. I no fit find am
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahaahaaa...baby, why u so interesting when we hit Here on NL... and ur juz so yellow mellow when we chat privately eh? grin

Naaah, juz kidding... tongue

Now, u have a lot of stories to tell me wink
hahhahaha I could be anything at anytime Boo... It only depends on the level of seriousness of what is happening at that particular time... grin
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2016
wahala,dey oooo
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nature8(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2016
tk4rd:
So funny.. You argued in favour of what you don't know.?? What facts and points did you use in supporting your claims.?

Bro, they said many things about having sex with someone, esp someone you're in love with.. Just like your post, they said something similar to your post that it has some supernatural power of luck and being successful which I don't believe.. I argued that there's nothing like spiritual something involve having sex..
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by tk4rd: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nature8:

Bro, they said many things about having sex with someone, esp someone you're in love with.. Just like your post, they said something similar to your post that it has some supernatural power of luck and being successful which I don't believe.. I argued that there's nothing like spiritual something involve having sex..
Well, I hope someone here can throw more light.. Especially the part that says "being strong enough to gather oneself together at that moment of unconsciousness"........
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Darkly(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is nothing spiritual about sex! It's just copulation.
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by donmarshia(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
God's Word provides answers:
Or perhaps you don't know that the man who joins his body to a prostitute becomes physically one with her? The scripture says quite plainly, “The two will become one body.” But he who joins himself to the Lord becomes spiritually one with him. Avoid immorality. Any other sin a man commits does not affect his body; but the man who is guilty of sexual immorality sins against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:16-18 GNT
http://bible.com/68/1co.6.16-18.GNT

The idea above is that sex involves joining of bodies, and is not spiritual. "" The two will become One body".
Consequence of sex affects ur physical body. E.g Pregnancy, Disease, etc

When u join urself to God u become one spiritually because God is a Spirit.

The only way to attain a spiritual connection is by fellowshipping with God in Spirit and in truth after receiving Christ into ur life.

Sex doesn't take u anywhere. Whether u keep ur eyes open or closed during orgasm doesn't change a damn thing.
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Go back and tell your friend that it's just his hormones (mostly dopamine) messing up with his mind, there's no 'higher frequency' ish.
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by tk4rd: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
donmarshia:
God's Word provides answers:
Or perhaps you don't know that the man who joins his body to a prostitute becomes physically one with her? The scripture says quite plainly, “The two will become one body.” But he who joins himself to the Lord becomes spiritually one with him. Avoid immorality. Any other sin a man commits does not affect his body; but the man who is guilty of sexual immorality sins against his own body.
1 Corinthians 6:16-18 GNT
http://bible.com/68/1co.6.16-18.GNT

The idea above is that sex involves joining of bodies, and is not spiritual. "" The two will become One body".
Consequence of sex affects ur physical body. E.g Pregnancy, Disease, etc

When u join urself to God u become one spiritually because God is a Spirit.

The only way to attain a spiritual connection is by fellowshipping with God in Spirit and in truth after receiving Christ into ur life.

Sex doesn't take u anywhere. Whether u keep ur eyes open or closed during orgasm doesn't change a damn thing.
If sex is just physical, then why does it affect someone spiritually even when they are two good people having it (so far they are not married couples).?
Ok.. Don't tell me that it is just because of the consequences that follow it; because if you say such, then it means that if these consequences are put under control in the first place, then sex would be just fun and nothing else (so far it is not with a prostitute)..
But No.. Sex is affects a person spiritually (once they are not married couples, with or without contraceptives). We humans might not know exactly how it happens. But it really does.
Re: Does Sex Connect Someone To Higher Realms.?? by donmarshia(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
tk4rd:
If sex is just physical, then why does it affect someone spiritually even when they are two good people having it (so far they are not married couples).?
Ok.. Don't tell me that it is just because of the consequences that follow it; because if you say such, then it means that if these consequences are put under control in the first place, then sex would be just fun and nothing else (so far it is not with a prostitute)..
But No.. Sex is affects a person spiritually (once they are not married couples, with or without contraceptives). We humans might not know exactly how it happens. But it really does.

Why do u feel sex affects spiritually without knowing how or why?

Does your culture say so? Does the bible say so? I just need to know what informed your feeling that you are affected spiritually specially by sex. Sin generally affects ur conscience which invariably cud affect ur expressions towards God. Sex is bodily sin and affects the body. Don't allow tradition or culture confuse you.

Your decision to stay away from fornication and other sins should be based on doing God's Word. When people who had sex outside marriage supposedly suffer, they are not suffering because they had sex. If you must attribute it to something, they are suffering because they did not do God's Word which is wisdom.

It is categorically written in the holy book that " He that joins himself with another is one in the flesh". Emphasis here is FLESH.

Tell me the basis of ur belief system!

(1) (Reply)

When Funeral Becomes Bae / I Forgot His Birthday / Guys And Their Begging Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.