Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? (7384 Views)

If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Alhkerimu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
In life we are all individual differences, to me she's cheap and she might did the same thing with another guy 2moro.
Their are not wife material run from them.
Although that is my own view let hear from you.

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
No it doesn't....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
It all depends

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by SUPERPACK: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
do you speak englih.

4 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
It all depends
Dee, on what exactly?
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Cybertext(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
....well @Op if you say she's cheap to give you on the first day, then what will you tag the guy that collects on the first day to be S3x is a two way thing...

10 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
When you are serious about wanting a lasting relationship, build your connection through going on dates and allow the man to pursue you before you jump into bed with him.

Men are always going to want sex. It’s the first thing they think of when they see a beautiful woman.

Sure, sex can lead to a relationship, I’m not saying otherwise. But when a man has sex with a woman without a bond, he genuinely doesn’t know if he’s interested in pursuing things further.

Having sex with him today is no guarantee he will want you tomorrow. “If you give men what they want, they don’t realize they need you.” Yes, when a guy comes on to you, it’s flattering. It’s only natural that you’d like to make him happy by hopping into bed and making all his wildest dreams come true. I’m sure it would make you happy too.

if you want to imprint yourself on his heart so that he cannot forget you and he cannot live
without you, then don’t jump into the sack before the bond is forged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by ffrreeee(f): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
In my tribe, YES
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by axeman2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
VERY CHEAP SUCH GIRL IS ASHAWO.
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by pizzylee(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
no it doesn't mean she z cheap but I still wud not advice any girl to do DT. anoda phase of d que is....a guy DT have sex on d first day,doesn't DT mean DT z all he is after?
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Olasco93: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why should a Girl allow s3x on the first day/date/visit. Allowing it shows she has low self-esteem and she also lack self-control. It's never right, no matter the Pressure, except the pervert rape her...

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
SUPERPACK:
do you speak englih.
And it's "english and not "englih"

5 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Alhkerimu(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
SUPERPACK:
do you speak englih.
Guy you must be high on oshogbo weed.
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yes!
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by refiner(f): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nah...whether u have sex on the first day or last day,it's still the same thing... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, Una Blocuss no dey taya una? Haba..........................which kin SEX AGE be dis. Me i am goning back to STONE AGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by ikp120(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nah it doesn't. Having sex only when he drops money means she is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by ashewoboy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:
Nah...whether u have sex on the first day or last day,it's still the same thing... undecided

can you have sex on a first date?
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:
I no sey no your own go different

1 Like

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Dee, on what exactly?
Their friendship nau
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by EmperorLee(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Capital NO.
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by refiner(f): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I no sey no your own go different
grin

Abi I no yarn the truth?
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by refiner(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
ashewoboy:

can you have sex on a first date?

With u?...nah! grin
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Their friendship nau
I know you ll find a way to justify your point.

My own take, except if the gurl in question sees the guy as an alpha male and she wouldn't want to let a chance of proving her love for him slip.

That in a way, but sex isn't the only tool seal a relationship, there are other measures

1 Like

Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:
grin
Abi I no yarn the truth?
You yarn the obvious and absolute truth.
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know you ll find a way to justify your point.

My own take, except if the gurl in question sees the guy as an alpha male and she wouldn't want to let a chance of proving her love for him slip.

That in a way, but sex isn't the only tool seal a relationship, there are other measures
Sure I get you.

Are you reffering to one night stand?
Cos I'm not.
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by refiner(f): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You yarn the obvious and absolute truth.

Thanchu jare!
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure I get you.

Are you reffering to one night stand?
Cos I'm not.
Not necessarily referring to one night stand.

Assume a gurl who happens to be living in the same neighborhood with a guy she admires most. Years after years, her crush for him grow stronger but being a female, she couldn't take the bull by the horn.

One Faithful day, her star came to limelight as this guy noticed her and make advances towards her. She has being expecting for years, so she had no choice but to jump on the high horse and ride with him.
They went for a date and things get tensed. Before she could say phew, they were making love.

My question is, though such action could be justified due to their friendship for years, Aren't there other ways she could play her games without giving him the cookies?
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
refiner:

Thanchu jare!
Proud of you baby
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Alhkerimu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
ffrreeee:
In my tribe, YES
IT MEANS YOUR TRIBE IS NOT DISCIPLINE
Re: Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? by Gentlebabs(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
No, sex on the first day does not cheapen a Lady. If we activate reverse mode, does it mean the guy lacks/lacked basic self control? Often times, it is a show of deep-seated affection for the guy or the act.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Cc / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.