Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (47671 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
potbelly:

I don't have the intention to experience that sir... I pray for God's grace also..

I believe God's grace is sufficient for all of us. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by potbelly(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yes sir... His grace is sufficient for us all... God bless you sir...
OLAADEGBU:

I believe God's grace is sufficient for all of us. smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
potbelly:

Yes sir... His grace is sufficient for us all... God bless you sir...

Amen! Jesus warns us to repent, watch and pray till He comes. Maranatha! smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
Scholar8200:

That is another way of saying:

The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.

48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
Luke 12:47,48

I believe though that the servant who ,assuming ignorance is bliss, shuns every opportunity to know will be treated just like the one who knew.

God bless you. Those verses certainly teach that there are degrees of punishment in hell where the intensity of suffering is inflicted in accordance with the degree of sinfulness in relation to the degree of the light received or truth known.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2016
0rex:

I wanted to say the same then I remembered where Jesus talked about it going to be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah than for a certain set of people that didn't accept him.

Good observation. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2016
mildflame:

Chai TRUE repentance no be Bread n Butter at all at all

Godly sorrow is the key that leads us to true repentance. smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Jozzy4:

ESV

" Truly, I say to you, it will be more bearable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town. "
- Matthew 10:15

Jesus talks about the day of judgement which has not even arrived NOT hotness of a silly hell . wake up !

The statement in that verse is a clear indication that there is a principle of degrees of punishment in hell which coincidentally corresponds to the degree of reward in heaven. If you don't believe in the reality of heaven or hell you will be shocked when reality sets in.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2016
Jozzy4:

keep speculating okay! even God did not send Adam to hell .

How did you know? undecided
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Jozzy4: 6:50am On May 20, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

How did you know? undecided
from the Bible - Gen 3:19
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
Jozzy4:

from the Bible - Gen 3:19

That verse only talks about what happens to his physical body - the second law of thermodynamics. It does not address what happens to Adam's spirit body.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Jozzy4: 7:21pm On May 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That verse only talks about what happens to his physical body - the second law of thermodynamics. It does not address what happens to Adam's spirit body.

So the " YOU " is just body not ADAM. ?

Ur lies can dry the ocean , just continue

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by goodnews201668: 11:59pm On May 23, 2016
So you are trying to say Adam is in hellfire now?

Jozzy4:

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Jozzy4: 8:03am On May 24, 2016
goodnews201668:
So you are trying to say Adam is in hellfire now?

Not at all,my point is Adam Is not in any fictional hell. Gen 3:19

Its Olaadegbu that introduce another lie that gen 3:19 only Means Adams body.

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by theEYe21(f): 8:17am On May 24, 2016
NA WA O! grin grin grin grin angry
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you. Those verses certainly teach that there are degrees of punishment in hell where the intensity of suffering is inflicted in accordance with the degree of sinfulness in relation to the degree of the light received or truth known.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by goodnews201668: 2:30pm On May 24, 2016
Jozzy4:

Not at all,my point is Adam Is not in any fictional hell. Gen 3:19

Its Olaadegbu that introduce another lie that gen 3:19 only Means Adams body.

I knew it wasn't you, I am asking him.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2016
Jozzy4:

Read your Bible to have the big picture.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
theEYe21:

NA WA O! grin grin grin grin angry

Do you have any objections to my post? smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by theEYe21(f): 1:28pm On May 25, 2016
Definitely, no one knows the realm outside this world or what is going to happen after death,only God knows not us, so don't judge.
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have any objections to my post? smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by goodnews201668: 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

So God is keeping the spirits of the dead ones?
Yet they are unconscious?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Jozzy4: 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

stop telling lies, this man .. simple truth, Adam is dust and to dust Adam will return - Gen 3:19

this verse proves Gen 3:19 is correct, the dust ( Adam ) shall return to earth as it was.

the spirit is the breath of life in his nostrils not a conscious being.

abeg, following ur crazy dogma it mean everyone will go to heaven since all spirits whether good or bad will return to God ?

truth is light ... set urself free from the bondage of Babylon

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2016
theEYe21:

Definitely, no one knows the realm outside this world or what is going to happen after death,only God knows not us, so don't judge.

Only God knows and He has revealed to us in His record. It's up to you to search it out Gold is not found on the surface of the earth.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2016
goodnews201668:

So God is keeping the spirits of the dead ones?
Yet they are unconscious?

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

Our decision here determines where we would spend our eternity.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
Jozzy4:

stop telling lies, this man .. simple truth, Adam is dust and to dust Adam will return - Gen 3:19

Are you calling God a liar? undecided

Jozzy4:

this verse proves Gen 3:19 is correct, the dust ( Adam ) shall return to earth as it was.

the spirit is the breath of life in his nostrils not a conscious being.

abeg, following ur crazy dogma it mean everyone will go to heaven since all spirits whether good or bad will return to God ?

truth is light ... set urself free from the bondage of Babylon

It is true that Adam's body returned to the dust from which it was formed but the verse above also says that the spirit of the person who dies does not actually die even though the molecules of the body disintegrates back to their basic elements the spirit actually lives on. The spirit was sent from God into Adam's body in the first place, and therefore is still under God's control when the body dies. Your decision determines your destiny. cool
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by otemanuduno: 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
promise101:

Waow!!!!

So you are all this intelligent?

oh you are really intelligent, but let's wait to see if you will be this intelligent on your death bed. I wish we could met after your death experience, so you will tell me what you witnessed.

Sorry bro, it is well!

If you wish to meet him, then there's no problem. Lemme just fast and pray for you that you end up where he ends up, Lobatan. Then both of you can have fellowship forever in the same place. grin
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Jozzy4: 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are you calling God a liar? undecided

It is true that Adam's body returned to the dust from which it was formed but the verse above also says that the spirit of the person who dies does not actually die even though the molecules of the body disintegrates back to their basic elements the spirit actually lives on. [size=25] The spirit was sent from God into Adam's body in the first place, [/size] and therefore is still under God's control when the body dies. Your decision determines your destiny. cool

haaaaa, see lie, grin @ bold

show me where the Bible said so ?

1 Like

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by goodnews201668: 12:30am On May 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

Our decision here determines where we would spend our eternity.

So what are you trying to say?
It doesn't mean God judges dead ones, na that's not what that portion is saying. Nobody is been judge while dead, besides the Bible talks about the judgement day as something that is yet to come.
And dead ones will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds while they lived. So God is not judging spirits of dead ones or keeping them.
Yes after (death) judgement follows in the sense that once we die we can't do anything or simply put it's impossible to right any wrong we committed while alive, the next thing that awiats us is judgement!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

haaaaa, see lie, grin @ bold

show me where the Bible said so ?

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7).

Here you see Adam's spirit and soul imparted to him directly by God. Read your Bibles. smiley
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

So what are you trying to say?
It doesn't mean God judges dead ones, na that's not what that portion is saying. Nobody is been judge while dead, besides the Bible talks about the judgement day as something that is yet to come.
And dead ones will be resurrected and judged according to their deeds while they lived. So God is not judging spirits of dead ones or keeping them.
Yes after (death) judgement follows in the sense that once we die we can't do anything or simply put it's impossible to right any wrong we committed while alive, the next thing that awiats us is judgement!

It's the body that sleeps, the spirit and soul of man lives on. cool
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

It's the body that sleeps, the spirit and soul of man lives on. cool

Bro . Soul = spirit + body . So it's only the spirit that lives on
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro . Soul = spirit + body . So it's only the spirit that lives on

Have you got any scriptures to buttress your point?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Have you got any scriptures to buttress your point?
this helped me , it may for you

http://www.gotquestions.org/soul-spirit.html
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

this helped me , it may for you

http://www.gotquestions.org/soul-spirit.html

Did you read the part where the article said that both the spirit and the soul are connected but still separate?

This article throws more light on the subject.

http://www.gotquestions.org/human-soul.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.