Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (47621 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jehovah Witnesses want us to believe that Jesus is God's first creature. They quote the part of scripture that says Jesus is the first born of all God's creature.

I have just 1 verse from the bible that ridicules that false teaching.

John 1:3 God created everything through Jesus and nothing was made without him

Going by this scripture, God used Jesus to create Jesus since Jesus is God's creature and nothing was created without Jesus

I guess they have never reasoned this part of the scripture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol!
Guy just read through the sentence once again and see if you make sense at all. In fact your case is comparable to someone high Colorado

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
NyenwePHC:
Lol!
Guy just read through the sentence once again and see if you make sense at all. In fact your case is comparable to someone high Colorado

He wants to ridicule the FAITH that's working {James 2:18-26} instead of humbly learning from experienced servants of God, of course he will end up messing himself on social media! Job 5:13 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
NyenwePHC:
Lol!

My sentence is perfectly fine....

John 1:3 God created everything through Jesus and Nothing God created was without him.

So if Jesus is God's creation that means God created Jesus through Jesus.

Dont attack me. Disprove what I have said with Ur own scripture

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Maximus69:

He wants to ridicule the FAITH that's working {James 2:18-26} instead of humbly learning from experienced servants of God, of course he will end up messing himself on social media! Job 5:13 cheesy

It is Ur teaching tht ridicules Faith. How can God create Jesus through Jesus. I am not the 1 that said it o. Go and read your Jehovah Witness bible it is there. Maybe ur elders forgot to edit tht part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

It is Ur teaching tht ridicules Faith. How can God create Jesus through Jesus. I am not the 1 that said it o. Go and read your Jehovah Witness bible it is there. Maybe ur elders forgot to edit tht part

Your claim "God create Jesus through Jesus" is your own. Na you talk am.

Your claim doesn't exist in the NWT.

Please don't make your false claims and attribute it to Jehovah's witnesses.

In the other thread, I wrote "Bros,calm down.
That's from me to you.
In the other thread,i will address your questions.
We have not concluded our chat.

Shalom.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Valkrie: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:
Jehovah Witnesses want us to believe that Jesus is God's first creature. They quote the part of scripture that says Jesus is the first born of all God's creature.

Going by this scripture, God used Jesus to create Jesus since Jesus is God's creature and nothing was created without Jesus

Nope...it is the Europeans that created the character of Jesus and the pastors learn to use it to chop...!! Simple as ABC..!!

12 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2020
YES, READ PROVERBS 8:22
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by chidifrank(m): 2:26am On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
ds passage is talking about Wisdom n not Jesus Christ
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by chidifrank(m): 2:29am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:
pls tell me d scripture passage so i read n see for myself

can i get d scripture passage dt said ds so dt i can read for myself
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by chidifrank(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2020
[s][quote author=chidifrank post=88676035][/quote]
pls can i get d bible scriptures dt said this ?
thank you [/s]
ignore it
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 5:50am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

They do, its you and your types that didn't reason well, Revelation 3:14 is clear enough that Jesus is the beginning of Gods creation. For a certainty he was created .

At John 1:3 the Greek word charis is defined by Strong's

5565. chóris ►
Strong's Concordance
chóris: separately, separate from
Original Word: χωρίς
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: chóris
Phonetic Spelling: (kho-rece')
Definition: separately, separate from
Usage: apart from, separately from; without.

https://biblehub.com/greek/5565.htm

The same Greek word also means Apart from him , which means John 1:3 isn't excluding Jesus from Creation but saying Apart from him ( who was directly created by God ) nothing else exist without Jesus.

Emphasis on " Apart from him " ( e.g NASB uses this )

A translator that chooses without at John 1:3 has already contradicted Rev 3:14 . that's satanic manipulation and desperate attempt to cover the loopholes of trinity teaching .

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

It's not difficult and there is no need for unnecessary arguments, Jesus asked his followers to go out for preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood, so go out there and start preaching and teaching those in your neighbourhood what you know about Jesus.
No wahala! grin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2020
chidifrank:

ds passage is talking about Wisdom n not Jesus Christ

Thank you brother. They keep quoting bible verses with no correlation to the what is been discussed. They pick one verse from a chapter and give it their own meaning

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

They do, its you and your types that didn't reason well, Revelation 3:14 is clear enough that Jesus is the beginning of Gods creation. For a certainty he was created .

At John 1:3 the Greek word charis is defined by Strong's

5565. chóris ►
Strong's Concordance
chóris: separately, separate from
Original Word: χωρίς
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: chóris
Phonetic Spelling: (kho-rece')
Definition: separately, separate from
Usage: apart from, separately from; without.

https://biblehub.com/greek/5565.htm

The same Greek word also means Apart from him , which means John 1:3 isn't excluding Jesus from Creation but saying Apart from him ( who was directly created by God ) nothing else exist without Jesus.

Emphasis on " Apart from him " ( e.g NASB uses this )

A translator that chooses without at John 1:3 has already contradicted Rev 3:14 . that's satanic manipulation and desperate attempt to cover the loopholes of trinity teaching .

Good morning

Your explanation has changed the meaning of John 1:3. John under the guidance of the Holy Spirit said Everything was created through Jesus. And Nothing was created without him.

I dare you to provide the scripture that says "Apart
from Jesus every other thing was created through Jesus". Pls use any bible translation, including your own Jwit bible.....Quote it here pls. Back up ur explation of Greek translation with scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

It's not difficult and there is no need for unnecessary arguments, Jesus asked his followers to go out for preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood, so go out there and start preaching and teaching those in your neighbourhood what you know about Jesus.
No wahala! grin

You have not answered me....... If Everything was created through Jesus, then how was Jesus created?.....was he also created through Jesus?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:

Oga read Proverbs 8 from 1-22. Dnt just read one verse and give your own dubious meaning to it. When u finish reading it from verse 1 come back. We would talk

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Janosky:

Your claim "God create Jesus through Jesus" is your own. Na you talk am.

Your claim doesn't exist in the NWT.

Please don't make your false claims and attribute it to Jehovah's witnesses.

In the other thread, I wrote "Bros,calm down.
That's from me to you.
In the other thread,i will address your questions.
We have not concluded our chat.

Shalom.

No be me talk am o.....look John 1:3
John 1:3. John under the guidance of the Holy Spirit said Everything was created through Jesus. And Nothing was created without him.

I ask can u provide the scripture that says "Apart
from Jesus every other thing was created through Jesus"
. You can use Ur own Jehovah witness bible.....Quote it here pls
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Your explanation has changed the meaning of John 1:3. John under the guidance of the Holy Spirit said Everything was created through Jesus. And Nothing was created without him.

grin grin grin John will say without him nothing was made and will go and contradict himself at Revelation 3:14 ?

Its your translators that use without that are misguided.

I dare you to provide the scripture that says "Apart
from Jesus every other thing was created through Jesus". Pls use any bible translation, including your own Jwit bible.....Quote it here pls. Back up ur explation of Greek translation with scripture.

John 1:3 NWT

" All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. "

Apart from clearly exclude Jesus , cos he was directly created by his Father .

E.g " Apart from this fan , nothing exist in this room that my husband bought "

Apart from excluded him from the process described . He was directly created by the Father the beginning of his creation . Rev 3:14

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

You have not answered me....... If Everything was created through Jesus, then how was Jesus created?.....was he also created through Jesus?

The Greek word means " Apart from " ... Get that into your head . I can see you are in a tight corner already

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

No be me talk am o.....look John 1:3
John 1:3. John under the guidance of the Holy Spirit said Everything was created through Jesus. And Nothing was created without him.

I ask can u provide the scripture that says "Apart
from Jesus every other thing was created through Jesus"
. You can use Ur own Jehovah witness bible.....Quote it here pls

Revelation 3:14 by the same John says Jesus is the beginning of Creation By God. KJV grin grin grin grin . its clear without him is a misguided translation

Are you saying John Is deluded ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Freshboi88 ... U don enter conversation u no fit handle grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
No,the Roman created Jesus as a mockery against God..
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Revelation 3:14 by the same John says Jesus is the beginning of Creation By God. KJV grin grin grin grin . its clear without him is a misguided translation

Are you saying John Is deluded ?

Hahahaha.....John is not deluded, Jehovah Witnesses are. Why do I say so?

John 1:3 shows your interpretation of Rev 3:14 is wrong.

Rev 3:14 English Standard Version
“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

Let's take a look at another version of the bible

Berean Study Bible
To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God’s creation.

So you see, it says Originator, which is a synonym for Beginning, there are other translations that say "Source". Now sincerely can these words originator, source, beginning be used interchangeably in some context?. Pls be sincere. Why do I believe my interpretation over yours. I'll tell you why

Because there are other bible verses that give credence to my interpretation of Rev 3:14. Here are some.

1 cor 15:45 New Living Translation
The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.

So you see it..
Life-giving Spirit. Source. Originator. Beginning.

If Christ is a Life gving spirit isnt he the source, the originator and beginning of Gods creature?

My friend dnt be blinded by doctrine study your bible, don't treat one verse of the bible and use it to form a doctrine.

Let me enlighten or illuminate your mind with. More bible references.

John 1:4
New Living Translation
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.

Romans 8:2 New Living Translation
And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.

Again Paul in his letter refers to Jesus as the Spirit of Life. The life giving spirit. The source, the beginning and the originator of life

.These other verses are a clear explanation of Rev 3:14. This is where my interpretation comes from.

So support yours with references

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Freshboi88 ... U don enter conversation u no fit handle grin grin

Before u start jumping claiming false victory pls give me bible references for your interpretation.

Also, tell me how Jesus was created, if John 1:3 says "There is Nothing that God created that wasn't created through Jesus". Was Jesus created through Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Hahahaha.....John is not deluded, Jehovah Witnesses are. Why do I say so?

John 1:3 shows your interpretation of Rev 3:14 is wrong.

Rev 3:14 English Standard Version
“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation.

Let's take a look at another version of the bible

Berean Study Bible
To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God’s creation.

So you see, it says Originator, which is a synonym for Beginning, there are other translations that say "Source". Now sincerely can these words originator, source, beginning be used interchangeably in some context?. Pls be sincere. Why do I believe my interpretation over yours. I'll tell you why

Because there are other bible verses that give credence to my interpretation of Rev 3:14. Here are some.

1 cor 15:45 New Living Translation
The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.

So you see it..
Life-giving Spirit. Source. Originator. Beginning.

If Christ is a Life gving spirit isnt he the source, the originator and beginning of Gods creature?

My friend dnt be blinded by doctrine study your bible, don't treat one verse of the bible and use it to form a doctrine.

Let me enlighten or illuminate your mind with. More bible references.

John 1:4
New Living Translation
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.

Romans 8:2 New Living Translation
And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.

Again Paul in his letter refers to Jesus as the Spirit of Life. The life giving spirit. The source, the beginning and the originator of life

.These other verses are a clear explanation of Rev 3:14. This is where my interpretation comes from.

So support yours with references

Freshboi88 grin I expected this. I know you will curse KJV and move to other versions. grin grin grin

Even this versions that says " Originator and source are wrong " FACT !!! 100%

Why ? Any translation that contradict the Bible is false .

Who is the source of Creation ?

1 Corinthians 8:6 reply We have one God, the Father , From whom all things are . grin you hear that. The Father is the Source . not Jesus

Satanic manipulations at it's best .

" Beginning " is the correct meaning of arche at Revelation 3:14 . not source or originator. It contradict the scripture. U are in a hot soup today .

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Before u start jumping claiming false victory pls give me bible references for your interpretation.

Also, tell me how Jesus was created, if John 1:3 says "There is Nothing that God created that wasn't created through Jesus". Was Jesus created through Jesus?

When you address your mess on Revelation 3:14 , You will edit the above

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Jesus sent his followers to preach and teach, you'll never find any Nairalander to teach without them seeing how you're practicing Christianity for real face to face. Unless you just want to excuse yourself from all the stress associated with Jesus' orders.

So go out there and teach people what you know about Jesus of Nazareth face to face grin

freshboi88:

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jung(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
A simple question for this bro.

If you give me a straight forward answer, I'll believe anything you say.

Who is Jehovah in the bible?

Just answer this without any Okoto meow plis.

OP. I dey wait sir.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:
Jesus sent his followers to preach and teach, you'll never find any Nairalander to teach without them seeing how you're practicing Christianity for real face to face. Unless you just want to excuse yourself from all the stress associated with Jesus' orders.

So go out there and teach people what you know about Jesus of Nazareth face to face grin

Thts the reason am preaching to you. I am following his orders. To rescue from false teaching Nd show u the way

Please answer my questions, How was Jesus created if everything was created through Jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Freshboi88 grin I expected this. I know you will curse KJV and move to other versions. grin grin grin

Even this versions that says " Originator and source are wrong " FACT !!! 100%

Why ? Any translation that contradict the Bible is false .

Who is the source of Creation ?

1 Corinthians 8:6 reply We have one God, the Father , From whom all things are . grin you hear that. The Father is the Source . not Jesus

Satanic manipulations at it's best .

" Beginning " is the correct meaning of arche at Revelation 3:14 . not source or originator. It contradict the scripture. U are in a hot soup today .

This is not a matter of contradiction, it's a matters of synonyms. Let's use the dictionary.

If you look at the attached photo, ull clearly see that source and origin are synonyms of beginning.

Are you going to deny that source and origin are not synonyms of beginning?

In all I have clarified my interpretation of Rev 3:14. Up till now for days you have not been able to clarify the error in your teaching

If everything was created through Jesus,then how was Jesus created.....I am still waiting for your answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jung:
A simple question for this bro.

If you give me a straight forward answer, I'll believe anything you say.

Who is Jehovah in the bible?

Just answer this without any Okoto meow plis.

OP. I dey wait sir.

How was Jesus created?....if everything was created through Jesus?...u answer this. If u dnt have an answer to this then Ur sinister intention has failed before it began

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.