Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909746 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please, if you complete your form A transaction, alert us here. I think that's the major stumbling block now. I pray that it starts moving fast
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Have you received your account details yet?
kenniez26:
@ bolajesu.I came early to the embassy on Monday.are u d one that Sat down with d guy that filled his blocked account with biro.?I guess u came far away from Lagos?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by undisputed25(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Has anyone used ems to send documents to Germany, if yes pls share your experience(s), I intend using the service tomorrow. Your inputs are highly needed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nosky247:
Please, if you complete your form A transaction, alert us here. I think that's the major stumbling block now. I pray that it starts moving fast
i copy dat, abeg any dat hascompleted his formA transaction should let us know.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 4:11am On Jun 27, 2016
U can check zenith or diamond for form A transaction. ..... as at friday diamond processed Form A at 318..... so u can go to any bank and ask for dre rate. It varies tho

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thesoj: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Hey bro, I'm glad you found the information helpful. The current CIC (Canadian immigration) rules do not preclude you from working if you have a scholarship as far as I know. The eligibility to work as a student is simply being a full-time student or being on holiday between semesters.
Eke40seven:

Wow! Such an amazing revelation. Your input on this thread is as always eye opening.
Good to hear about your brother. I will reach you soon.

Another question, I read once that if you are an international student on scholarship, you are not allowed to work by the Canadian government. Did the new amendments touch that aspect?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Bolajesu.no I have not received it.it is Jus one week today
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
undisputed25:
Has anyone used ems to send documents to Germany, if yes pls share your experience(s), I intend using the service tomorrow. Your inputs are highly needed
pls go n use TNT
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
undisputed25:
ems is reliable
tested And certified
I've used it twice
ifvu send or docs today
of will get to Deutschland on Friday unfailingly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Pls is the Residence Permit number same as Passport no. in the Visa Application Form?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2016
STATUS UPDATE:
I went to open blocked account today at the German embassy and everything went successful (na to dey find 2. 5m to put inside the account remain now) Na better thunder go fire CBN for me.

Note: hold your 5700 while going to open the blocked account ooo. it's no More 4500.
Do not come late at all. (a guy was sent back to go and reschedule his appointment for coming late)...

#team winter.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes yes, second admission drops. Rhine waal. Where are all my Rhine people. It's raining admissions here. Lol. Thanks to everyone on this thread. U make things so easy. Thanks guys. Thank you Jesus. None like u

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
If you are sending document to uniassist today or tomorrow, PM or quote me for collabo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2016
domex007:
STATUS UPDATE:
I went to open blocked account today at the German embassy and everything went successful (na to dey find 2. 5m to put inside the account remain now) Na better thunder go fire CBN for me.

Note: hold your 5700 while going to open the blocked account ooo. it's no More 4500.
Do not come late at all. (a guy was sent back to go and reschedule his appointment for coming late)...

#team winter.
How far with the visa fee?. A guy was saying it's now 19.5k. Any info on that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
chrisley024:
How far with the visa fee?. A guy was saying it's now 19.5k. Any info on that?
17k.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2016
chrisley024:
Pls is the Residence Permit number same as Passport no. in the Visa Application Form?
RP number should be blank.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
biglord:
Yes yes, second admission drops. Rhine waal. Where are all my Rhine people. It's raining admissions here. Lol. Thanks to everyone on this thread. U make things so easy. Thanks guys. Thank you Jesus. None like u

honourableseyi:

Nothing is wrong. Rhinewal has not started giving admission as far as I know. By the time they do, you yourself go run cause it will be coming left and right, front and back provided they haven't changed. Shalom
tongue

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Painpill:

tongue

grin grin trust rhinewal nah. Den no dey fall hand
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol, see as Rhine-waal Blush up my mail dis morning grin, thank you Lord and thanks to everyone on this wonderful thread, pls this thread is more loaded than any so called agents out there, na so dem for don commot 400k fr body, owo block account. Thanks to all of you wonderful peeps,.. God bless our next steps
#together we go enter germo and do wonders

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bewaje: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Baba mi, I just got 2 admissions from rhine-waal, I actually applied for 4. grin it's really raining O.
biglord:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm. Na Rhinewal all of una wan go?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is they any TUHH guy in the house
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
chrisley024:
Not surprising...I think they have quite a number of english taught BSc programs.

Congrats to the latest hopefuls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ehen....Good to know. I am going there on Monday. How long did it take you to open the db as in how long did you stay in there. Was told to come from 8-10.

domex007:
STATUS UPDATE:

#team winter.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin This God is too much o ( In frank edward's voice)...... Applied for 3 different courses in Rhine waal and all three dropped today o. Hamburg dropped last week and the this one droped today. These are the only schools i applied to n the 2 don show. Ma homies @Chinok97 and @Biglord, i sight una big time.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lols. Its raining big time. 3 in 3.

biglord:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nope. Most of us have admissions to different schools already. We are just happy we have more.

chrisley024:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Go and use DHL. Ask for their student package. It only costs 6,500. They won't tell you if you do not ask though.
biglord:
pls go n use TNT

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats to you all! cool

Anyone with change from his funding of blocked account should forward to me o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Unigwestanley:
Bitte leute..
I just got rejected by FAU, nurnberg.. . Please i need someone to throw more light on schools thats still available to apply... . Please, i surfed through the internet alot, most of the schools i came across are done with Application.. .. God help me... I don't want to miss ths winter semester... Esp. Not asssociated with Uni-assist... Make una help me oh...
Danke...

Check Rhine Waal Kleve.

Deadline July 15.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
everybody please, this primary school certificate of a thing, I no get am o and the school self no dey exist again. is it compulsory I go with it for interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Painpill:

RP number should be blank.
Thanks. Pls any need to tick the box for "I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in Fed territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole duration of my stay"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.